PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Night @ Indigo Joes Tonight

Redneck
04-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Tonight (Tuesday) Black Rhino is going to sponsor a rhino night at Indigo Joe's. Of course all allterains are welcome (Rhinos, Rangers, and Artic Cats) There will be raffles and new products to look at. They will have the new Polaris seats for the front and back seats and some new cages to checkout. Starts at 6 so make sure your there. Parking will be provided.

phebus
04-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, I just have a Jeep, so I guess it's taco night at Mad Dogs. :D

Boozer
04-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Will they be giving away glasses as well? Those seem to be a pretty hot ticket lately so it would only make sense for them to give some away.

phebus
04-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Well, I just have a Jeep, so I guess it's taco night at Mad Dogs. :D
Then again, I'm presently boatless, so what the hell am I doing here. :idea:

phebus
04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Will they be giving away glasses as well? Those seem to be a pretty hot ticket lately so it would only make sense for them to give some away.
It's more of a take away, then a give away. :)

WET HULL
04-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Redneck it was good times hangin with you and the wife this weekend. Will hit you up when we go back out in two weeks, if the boat is back in action.

Redneck
04-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Redneck it was good times hangin with you and the wife this weekend. Will hit you up when we go back out in two weeks, if the boat is back in action.
sounds good hit us up if you need a place to crash by the way you missed some killer steaks

WET HULL
04-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the offer. I wish we could have stayed. Todd dropped us at the dock and we left for home right after that. Next time for sure.