PDA

View Full Version : Will the clippers make the playoffs?

dmontzsta
04-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Only 4 games will tell. :D
They better hope they do! If not that is VERY sad that a hurt Lakers team ended up with a better record than a team that "is the best on paper" and have been pretty healthy all season. :)
Go golden state!!!

MayDaze
04-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Not looking to good right now

dmontzsta
04-11-2007, 10:19 AM
If the Lakers beat them tomorrow, it is almost like the icing on the cake. If the clippers lose to the Lakers and the Warriors win their game, it is danger!:)

Mr. C
04-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Who are these Clippers you speak of?:D :D

DILLIGAF
04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Funny to see the "haters" come out railing against the Clippers...and shit
:)

dmontzsta
04-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Isnt it? kind of like deja vu with the Lakers huh? ;)
Have fun watching the playoffs! :D

DILLIGAF
04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Isnt it? kind of like deja vu with the Lakers huh? ;)
You too Don.....GO get your first round ass whuppin'. The Clips will start tomorrow night. Clips by 6 on the Lakers "home" floor.

eliminatedsprinter
04-11-2007, 12:16 PM
That's all I can do. I'm not in the NBA.
I'm too short, old, have bad knees, and baskeball was never my best sport, even when I could jump well and run fast. I will be watching no matter who makes it...;)

AirtimeLavey
04-11-2007, 12:23 PM
After they lost last night, you know, putting up that 14 points in the 3rd quarter, that they were just positioning themselves for the playoffs (unfortunately for them it will be the nineth spot). You know how they like to play/not play games to position themselves for the playoffs. :rolleyes:
They've gone back to the game they know best. Hornets tried to give them the game, with the dumba-- West trying to steal from EB at the end of reg., but Clippers would have none of that. They were determined to lose. I've never heard announcers make so many excuses with blaming things on the refs, and saying what if that call or this call wasn't made. :rolleyes: Lame.
Then that old announcer guy kept saying over, and over, and over, and over....to "fasten your seatbelts.....tighten your seatbelts....blah, blah, blah..seatbelts..." Felt like I was watching a high school broadcast.

AirtimeLavey
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
You too Don.....GO get your first round ass whuppin'. The Clips will start tomorrow night. Clips by 6 on the Lakers "home" floor.
Yeap, I think the Clips will lose by at least 6 tomorrow night. :D

Mr. C
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
No you have it wrong, I'm not a hater, you have to care about something to hate it. I don't even watch clippers games when the are the only sporting event on.:)

eliminatedsprinter
04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I've never heard announcers make so many excuses with blaming things on the refs, and saying what if that call or this call wasn't made. :rolleyes: Lame.
Then that old announcer guy kept saying over, and over, and over, and over....to "fasten your seatbelts.....tighten your seatbelts....blah, blah, blah..seatbelts..." Felt like I was watching a high school broadcast.
I never could listen to the Clips announcers. I can barely listen to the Lakers now as well. Man do I miss Chick Hearn. Of all of the celebs that have died in the past, he is by far the one I have missed the most.

AirtimeLavey
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
I never could listen to the Clips announcers. I can barely listen to the Lakers now as well. Man do I miss Chick Hearn. Of all of the celebs that have died in the past, he is by far the one I have missed the most.
yep, Chick was one in a million. Always entertaining and a consumate pro. He's missed for sure.

dmontzsta
04-11-2007, 06:10 PM
So is that what you are putting your money on? I think Phoenix vs. Lakers is going to be a damn good series, considering all of their games this year have been super close, you never know which way it will go!
Either way, I cannot believe the "weak" Lakers are in the playoffs and the clippers are not, such a shame with all that talent. How long before EB wants to be traded? :D