PDA

View Full Version : Dont ask Bonaduce for marriage advise

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_101154830.html
LOS ANGELES Danny Bonaduce, the radio and TV host whose marriage troubles were aired in a TV reality show, says his wife of
more than 16 years, Gretchen, is seeking a divorce.
"Apparently she went and signed papers yesterday around noon," Bonaduce said Tuesday on KLSX-FM's "The Adam Carolla Show."
"I really don't want a divorce. I love her," he said.
Bonaduce, 47, said he received an e-mail Tuesday from her attorney offering phone numbers for lawyers.
Gretchen Bonaduce couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
Her telephone number was unlisted.
Bonaduce said his wife had been talking about breaking up for several months and he held out little hope for a reconciliation.
"There's no fight. Nobody's mad at anybody at my house," he said.
"It's been months of `You know, I think we'd be happier apart. I'm not happy, Danny.' But thing is, she has been friendly, and helpful," Bonaduce said.
It is Bonaduce's second marriage. The couple have two children.
The former child star of TV's "The Partridge Family" starred with his wife in "Breaking Bonaduce," which detailed his efforts to repair his relationship and recover from alcohol and other problems.
The show aired on VH1.

ratso
04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I think his advice would be "DON'T GET FUKKIN' MARRIED!!!":D

Debbolas
04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
What's your advice ;)

ratso
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
What's your advice ;)
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Schiada76
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
That douche bag came to a party at my house years ago.
He was complete azzhole and he brought two dumb sluts with him taht stole all my sunglasses and some cash out of my room.:mad:

ratso
04-11-2007, 12:49 PM
He was complete azzhole and he brought two dumb sluts with him taht stole all my sunglasses and some cash out of my room.:mad:
He's one of Redneck's friends???:D

Schiada76
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
I as at another party about a five years later and the dumb sluts were there.
I didn't recognize them until the redhead started going on about ripping off a bunch of shit from my house. She didn't recognize me either. I went off on both of them, told to empty their focking purses, told the punks they were with I was going to beat their punk azzes.:D Scared the crap out of them, the sluts were crying their punk dates looked like they were going to cry too.
Ahhh the good old days!:D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
He's an idiot, the wife should have dumped him long ago.

ratso
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
...maybe she is responsible for pushing him over the edge. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 03:05 PM
She should have never taken him back when she kicked his ass out last year.

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 03:11 PM
...maybe she is responsible for pushing him over the edge. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
That could be. From watching that show, I don't think she is all there.

ratso
04-11-2007, 03:12 PM
That could be. From watching that show, I don't think she is all there.
...neither of them are.:D

Devil's Advocate
04-11-2007, 03:13 PM
What's your advice ;)
"There's always divorce" I think would be his, since he didn't seem too against getting married.:D

ratso
04-11-2007, 03:14 PM
"There's always divorce" I think would be his, since he didn't seem too against getting married.:D
:jawdrop:

Devil's Advocate
04-11-2007, 03:18 PM
:jawdrop:
:crossx:

Baja Big Dog
04-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I as at another party about a five years later and the dumb sluts were there.
I didn't recognize them until the redhead started going on about ripping off a bunch of shit from my house. She didn't recognize me either. I went off on both of them, told to empty their focking purses, told the punks they were with I was going to beat their punk azzes.:D Scared the crap out of them, the sluts were crying their punk dates looked like they were going to cry too.
Ahhh the good old days!:D
Did he rip you off twice?:idea:

Jetaholic
04-11-2007, 05:50 PM
No Ratso...that would be YOUR advice. :D