PDA

View Full Version : How To Treat Your Woman

hotlavey
04-11-2007, 01:35 PM
One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...
"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."
She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."
We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.
I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either

Mr. Crusader 83
04-11-2007, 01:43 PM
:d :d :d Lmfao

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
This has to best story ever told if real!
BIG JOE SSMF:D

Kim Hanson
04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."
She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."
We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.
I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
So are you doing the couch, or the RV..........( . )( . )..........?:D :D

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
awwwhahahah, love me for who i am, awwwhahahahahah:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
This has to best story ever told if real!
BIG JOE SSMF:D
That is an old joke buddy.........( . )( . ).....still is good though!
:idea:

kindsvatercurt
04-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either IM PUTTIN THIS IN MY SMART ASS REMARKS FOR A RAINY DAY BOX THNX,

hotlavey
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM
That is an old joke buddy.........( . )( . ).....still is good though!
:idea:
Yes it is, but still funny and sometimes a darn good idea.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
my gosh this is just to funny:devil: not to re post ...i hear A "my space post" calling... copy and paste YES

EAZYKILLER2006
04-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Very Funny! You had me going, I got all introspective and thought I was going to learn, from your experience.
lol yea learn how to sleep on the couch ...or garage...your choice:D

BajaMike
04-16-2007, 09:04 PM
lol yea learn how to sleep on the couch ...or garage...your choice:D
Good story.....a couple nights on the couch might be worth years of peace....:idea:
:sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
04-16-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/laugh1.gif