PDA

View Full Version : My first home !

Inked
04-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Ladies and Gents, my wife and I bought our first home here in Simi Valley and are closing escrow in the next coupla weeks!!! So Im giving you guys first dibs on some stuff I want to sell before the move.... There will be NO shipping so you gotta come and get it! This thread might get moved so my bad!!
36" Sanyo TV w/ wireless remote - $400
6 speaker JBL surround sound system (satellite speakers) - $300
Yamaha amp and tuner thing - $175
"All these items are hooked up and sound insane, come by for demo"
3 piece couch set - $250
- large cushioned couch with queen size mattress pullout, slip cover
- oversized chair with seperate automin, both with slip cover
- lots of oversized microsuede pillows
"All in great shape"
Custom dining room table, solid oak - $175
Nothing is wrong with any of these items, just buying new stuff for the house..
Thanks and there will be a BBQ once we move in, so you bring the drinks!! Call the house if you are intrested 805.577.7675
:devil:

Big Block
04-11-2007, 07:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your new home. Now you have a "piece of the pie" as they say.

SHOTKALLIN
04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Nothing like owning. Congrats!!!

Debbolas
04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Congrats:D :clover: :D

Throttle
04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Congrats!

Inked
04-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah Im so pumped, I finally feel like an adult even though I have been for quite some time.... Im just counting the days till move in..... Thanks:)

locogringo
04-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Welcome to homeownership!
Congrats!

selfmade
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Congrats to you and your wife Jay. I am waiting for the bbq and we will see you in a few weeks for the poker run right?

Inked
04-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Congrats to you and your wife Jay. I am waiting for the bbq and we will see you in a few weeks for the poker run right?
Most deff on the BBQ, your name is at the top of list !! And a big HELL JEAAA on the Poker Run, Ill be up that Thrs...... Im buying the first round!!!!

mrs.rvrluvr
04-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Congrats on the new home!!!! Nice area, too.

catman-do
04-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Dont do it Bro!!! Now you wont be able to go to the river, and glamis any more... unless your rich and can afford a gardner and maid service, your going to be stuck at home doing the chores! :mad: We bought our first house 2 years ago and i personally would rather rent a condo. No yard work, little maintaining. :D
On the flip side... congrats. Nice way to build your asset portfolio! :)

Caljamr
04-12-2007, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE=catman-do;2497474]Dont do it Bro!!! Now you wont be able to go to the river, and glamis any more... unless your rich and can afford a gardner and maid service, your going to be stuck at home doing the chores! :mad: We bought our first house 2 years ago and i personally would rather rent a condo. No yard work, little maintaining. :D
This is exactly why i bought a midsize condo that's 1.5 miles from my work. I've finally got my payments under $1g a month. Sucks not to have a backyard for BBQ's but the low maintenance is great.
Congrats on the new house. The most fun about having your own house is setting up your garage exactly how you want it. All the tools, pictures, small tv, frigde and of course a dart board. :) CONGRATS AGAIN.

ultra27jay
04-12-2007, 08:40 AM
congrats on the new house u mo fro.......u are such a big baller.....u soooo crazy son!!!!:D

Cole Trickle
04-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Dont do it Bro!!! Now you wont be able to go to the river, and glamis any more... unless your rich and can afford a gardner and maid service, your going to be stuck at home doing the chores! :mad: We bought our first house 2 years ago and i personally would rather rent a condo. No yard work, little maintaining. :D
On the flip side... congrats. Nice way to build your asset portfolio! :)
This is a smart man!!!:D
I have become very familiar with Home Depot and Lowes since selling my Condo and buying a house....The work is endless but worth it:)

UnionJack
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Ladies and Gents, my wife and I bought our first home here in Simi Valley and are closing escrow in the next coupla weeks!!! So Im giving you guys first dibs on some stuff I want to sell before the move.... There will be NO shipping so you gotta come and get it! This thread might get moved so my bad!!
36" Sanyo TV w/ wireless remote - $400
6 speaker JBL surround sound system (satellite speakers) - $300
Yamaha amp and tuner thing - $175
"All these items are hooked up and sound insane, come by for demo"
3 piece couch set - $250
- large cushioned couch with queen size mattress pullout, slip cover
- oversized chair with seperate automin, both with slip cover
- lots of oversized microsuede pillows
"All in great shape"
Custom dining room table, solid oak - $175
Nothing is wrong with any of these items, just buying new stuff for the house..
Thanks and there will be a BBQ once we move in, so you bring the drinks!! Call the house if you are intrested 805.577.7675
I hate wireless remote's :D

AirtimeLavey
04-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats. You'll like those tax refunds from the mort. int. and you're on your way to building wealth. Good move. :D

Inked
04-15-2007, 11:41 AM
Congrats. You'll like those tax refunds from the mort. int. and you're on your way to building wealth. Good move. :D
very true on the tax refund and equity dealio.....:D

Mandelon
04-15-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey congrats. When you need help on how to tile or why the garbage disposal isnt working, be sure to come and ask, we can help. :D

jbone
04-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Time to take out a second for 125% of the value and buy a 150k dollar boat.
What, don't do that. Then we'll be adding you to the forclosure list.
Good luck.
J

Kachina26
04-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Damn, was the house that much? Congrats! Nothing like the first home.