PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Break Up Chick Fights? (involved alcohol)

Jetaholic
04-17-2007, 02:55 AM
Recently 2 big chicks went at it and the "owners" couldn't break them up.
Both chick owners got pretty bad bites in the melee too. Loud, fast, violent and brutal.
The owner would try to grab a chick and the other chick would bite them, lightning quick.
Damnnn, chick bites are vicious. Everyone, chick and owners gonna need Frankenstein class sutures said the wifie.
I just happened to have some big swimming noodles on the golf cart, and let the owners wail on the chicks with them, and after more bites and blood, the chicks finally quit when they started seeing stars after having their bells rung deluxe.
Waddya ya do to break it up without needing stitches & closeures yourself, and if ya just don't happen to have noodles along?
This morning it happened again.
Took a spell to break it up, no waterhose to distract them with either. :D :D :D

photo chick
04-17-2007, 02:59 AM
You don't.......in this case you just watch, while drinking your beer:D

centerhill condor
04-17-2007, 04:24 AM
hose 'em down with beer!

racecar.hotshoe
04-17-2007, 05:29 AM
This is a easy one just throw out one of these............:D
http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2176231701

OGShocker
04-17-2007, 05:45 AM
NICE!!! :D :D :D

shadow
04-17-2007, 05:51 AM
Depending on how many are fighting you'd better throw out more than one!

707dog
04-17-2007, 05:56 AM
I Was Told By A Chick Owner If You Shove You Finger In Its Poop Shute It Will Unlock And They Will Seperate...lmao...hey Just Trying To Help The Situation...

racecar.hotshoe
04-17-2007, 05:58 AM
I Was Told By A Chick Owner If You Shove You Finger In Its Poop Shute It Will Unlock And They Will Seperate...lmao...hey Just Trying To Help The Situation...
:jawdrop: :D

shadow
04-17-2007, 05:59 AM
I think if you don't want to risk the finger in the shute(good way to get bitten) you can swipe the Credit card in thier ass crack.:D

707dog
04-17-2007, 06:22 AM
LMAO...that what i was told about pitbulls if they are locked up to give them 1 in da stink and they will unlock:eek: so i assume it will work for a chick fit also when they are locked up:D (ladys dont shoot the messanger)

RaceFace
04-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Were they on leashes?? :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Recently 2 big chicks went at it and the "owners" couldn't break them up.
Both chick owners got pretty bad bites in the melee too. Loud, fast, violent and brutal.
The owner would try to grab a chick and the other chick would bite them, lightning quick.
Damnnn, chick bites are vicious. Everyone, chick and owners gonna need Frankenstein class sutures said the wifie.
I just happened to have some big swimming noodles on the golf cart, and let the owners wail on the chicks with them, and after more bites and blood, the chicks finally quit when they started seeing stars after having their bells rung deluxe.
Waddya ya do to break it up without needing stitches & closeures yourself, and if ya just don't happen to have noodles along?
This morning it happened again.
Took a spell to break it up, no waterhose to distract them with either. :D :D :D
Talking about fighting words.........."OWNERS"?????????:devil: :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 07:58 AM
LMAO
How about all 4??? :D :D Works for me :D

Biglue
04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
LMAO
How about all 4??? :D :D Works for me :D
Oh Dia......you set that up too easy, but I can't do it to you. :mad: :D

Baja Big Dog
04-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Throw a winnie in the crowd, they will fight over it to the end...
I suggest your buddies winnie!!!:D

That Guy
04-17-2007, 08:47 AM
I think if you don't want to risk the finger in the shute(good way to get bitten) you can swipe the Credit card in thier ass crack.:D
ROFLMAO......:D

Jetaholic
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Yeah but due to the fact that this involved alcohol they might actually like that...:D

707dog
04-17-2007, 09:59 AM
THAT CROSSED MY MINE ALSO!! BUT WOULD BE WELL WORTH THE SHOT CAUSE MAYBE WHEN THEY UNLOCK THEY WILL KSS AND MAKE UP OR OUT EITHER OR...:idea: :D

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2007, 10:00 AM
We had this problem several times at the Fraternity House during my tenure.
Most of the time we just sat back, drank some beer and cheered them on till they got tired, uasally about 5 minutes, and for the most part no real damage was ever done, except for there clothes they 'were' wearing :D
If it looked like it was gonna get Nasty we one of the guys would turn the hose on them... Oh how they loved that in February :devil:
It the hose didnt work then it was the Fire Extinguisher immediately followed by the hose.

Jetaholic
04-17-2007, 10:01 AM
It his hose didnt work then it was the Fire Extinguisher immediately followed by the hose.
If his hose didn't work he should go see a doctor :D

YeLLowBoaT
04-17-2007, 10:02 AM
tell them to take it to ultamate surrender...( google if you don't know what that is)

Benjhamina
04-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Two words for you...... Smith and Wesson. Just make sure its something bigger than a .38 or you'll just piss em off.

Desert Rat
04-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Use three fingers and just pick them up like a bowling ball:D

HavaSkank
04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Yell really loud, "SHOE SALE AT NORDSTROMS!"