PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Help....( Photographer/DJ needed for late September)

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 09:01 AM
I know there are some talented Photographers and DJ's here on the boards.
My better half won't let me bust out the boom box and throw away cameras for our up coming wedding so I need to find some help from someboy with some skills.
The even will be held in my backyard in Corona at the end of September 2007 and I wanted to see if anyone was intrested in getting involved in either of the 2 positions needed. It's going to be somewhat casual and a big ass party with catering and a open bar.
The wedding/Reception will go from about 5pm till????
I need the Photographer for just a short period of time during the ceremony and for family,bride and Groom shots. After that you would be free to enjoy the festivities and shoot at your leisure if your so inclined.
DJ would need to play the wedding stuff during the ceremony and then something mellow during dinner before cranking it up to get the party started.Standard wedding music would be cool as long as there is no chicken dance or Atomic Dog or brick house....I don't care how much the bride pleeds for those songs they can't happen!!!;):mad: :eek:
So any aspiring Photogrophers or DJ's intrested?
shoot me a PM so we can talk details and pricing.
Thanks
Brandin:)

NOTALENT
04-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Can I be in charge of taking care of all the Bridesmaids????:devil: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Get a photographer but still put throw away cameras at every table. I am telling you those will be your best pictures ever. ;) And they make them for weddings now so they are in pretty packaging, not big yellow boxes.

racecar.hotshoe
04-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Rhonda Wright is my mother inlaw she is a wedding Photographer 909-795-5521

WYRD
04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
I will take pics of the honeymoon:devil: :devil:

racecar.hotshoe
04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Ol and I do the wedding night pics.......:D For free :D

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 09:13 AM
I will take pics of the honeymoon:devil: :devil:
Only if you promise to get my good side:D:devil:

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Rhonda Wright is my mother inlaw she is a wedding Photographer 909-795-5521
2 questions...
1. Does she work for beer?:D
2. Is she as cute as your wife?:devil: :jawdrop:

mobldj
04-17-2007, 09:21 AM
right up my alley,i can do ceremony and reception,wireless mic and dance floor lighting included.live in mo val and i am on the prefferred list at eitiwanda gardens,los serranos cc,guasti villa and lots of other places.go to www.just4fundj.com and check it out and i will also pm you.bill the dj

racecar.hotshoe
04-17-2007, 09:21 AM
2 questions...
1. Does she work for beer?:D
2. Is she as cute as your wife?:devil: :jawdrop:
1.No...But you helped me ........So you would get a great deal.:)
2.Yes!:D

BADBLOWN572
04-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Can I be in charge of taking care of all the Bridesmaids????:devil: :D
From what I have heard, you are lacking in some of the required skills. IE... GAME. ;) :D

caroftheweek
04-17-2007, 09:50 AM
I've got a Polaroid and a boombox, will that work for you:D :D

Screaming Pete
04-17-2007, 10:00 AM
My better half won't let me bust out the boom box and throw away cameras for our up coming wedding so I need to find some help from someboy with some skills.
The even will be held in my backyard in Corona at the end of September 2007 and I wanted to see if anyone was intrested in getting involved in either of the 2 positions needed. It's going to be somewhat casual and a big ass party with catering and a open bar.
I need the Photographer for just a short period of time during the ceremony and for family,bride and Groom shots. After that you would be free to enjoy the festivities and shoot at your leisure if your so inclined.
DJ would need to play the wedding stuff during the ceremony and then something mellow during dinner before cranking it up to get the party started.Standard wedding music would be cool as long as there is no chicken dance or Atomic Dog or brick house....I don't care how much the bride pleeds for those songs they can't happen!!!;):mad: :eek:
Thanks
i know an old school guy that has a great following in that area......Timmy D productions. he did ours 25 yrs ago and i talked to him a bit ago and he's huge in that area...............played both of those songs and man eater at our......funny as hell

WYRD
04-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Only if you promise to get my good side:D:devil:
That would be Jen right:D

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 10:07 AM
That would be Jen right:D
You trying to loose the gay stereotype?:D:d:idea: :jawdrop:

WYRD
04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
You trying to loose the gay stereotype?:D:d:idea: :jawdrop:
isnt that why you proposed:confused: :D

topless
04-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Check your PMs.

Ivan Dan
04-17-2007, 11:30 AM
So she broke you down and talked you into getting a DJ huh?:D

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
So she broke you down and talked you into getting a DJ huh?:D
I am investigating it.....I still think the backyard speakers and Ipod shuffle mix will be pretty sweet;):D:devil: :eek:
You get the SS back yet?

Magic34
04-17-2007, 11:48 AM
From what I have heard, you are lacking in some of the required skills. IE... GAME. ;) :D
SMACK!!! Lol

Mrs. casean
04-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Get a photographer but still put throw away cameras at every table. I am telling you those will be your best pictures ever. ;) And they make them for weddings now so they are in pretty packaging, not big yellow boxes.
All the "good" pictures come from those cameras! You really get to see what was going on at your wedding when you get that film developed :D I've got some very interesting pics from mine! Soooo funny! Gotta have those cameras for sure Brandin! And yeah, you can get them in wedding designs.

Mrs. casean
04-17-2007, 11:51 AM
I can bring my video camera if needed too! We didn't pay anyone to tape ours, just had some friends bring theirs and that's our video, we still have yet to watch :rolleyes: but glad we have something to watch someday.

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 11:52 AM
All the "good" pictures come from those cameras! You really get to see what was going on at your wedding when you get that film developed :D I've got some very interesting pics from mine! Soooo funny! Gotta have those cameras for sure Brandin! And yeah, you can get them in wedding designs.
The throw aways are already in the plans....knowing the group of people that will be there I would be scared to look at the pics;):D:sqeyes:

djunkie
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh this will be verrrrryyyyyyy interesting. I can't wait to take a picture of my junk with one of those disposable cameras. (If I'm invited :confused: ):crossx: :crossx: Scratch that, Tricklestein may enjoy that too much. :D

Ivan Dan
04-17-2007, 12:06 PM
I am investigating it.....I still think the backyard speakers and Ipod shuffle mix will be pretty sweet;):D:devil: :eek:
You get the SS back yet?
I think it would be money well spent on a DJ especially with the crowd that will be there. :D
YA got it back on Saturday finally. Nice to drive a real car instead of a damn rental. When do you think Rich can squeeze me in to get the tune and exhaust done?

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh this will be verrrrryyyyyyy interesting. I can't wait to take a picture of my junk with one of those disposable cameras. (If I'm invited :confused: ):crossx: :crossx: Scratch that, Tricklestein may enjoy that too much. :D
Sorry man.....no such thing as a super zoom lens on a disposable camera. It will probably look like someone is holding a little carrot nub between 2 fingers...:) :eek: :devil:

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I think it would be money well spent on a DJ especially with the crowd that will be there. :D
YA got it back on Saturday finally. Nice to drive a real car instead of a damn rental. When do you think Rich can squeeze me in to get the tune and exhaust done?
My Ipod river mix is pretty awesome;):D
I will shoot him an email to see when he can do it. It will probably have to be on a wekend because he won't have time to tune during work hours. I don't think he will be back from Texas for another couple days.

djunkie
04-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Sorry man.....no such thing as a super zoom lens on a disposable camera. It will probably look like someone is holding a little carrot nub between 2 fingers...:) :eek: :devil:
You should relate well to that then. :D :D

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
You should relate well to that then. :D :D
Thats why I don't use disposables;):D
Back on topic.....quit jacking my thread a-holes:D :devil:

djunkie
04-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Back on topic.....quit jacking my thread a-holes:D :devil:
So are you gonna get a pinata(sp) too? :D :D

topless
04-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Back on topic.....quit jacking my thread a-holes:D :devil:Did you get my PM?

mobldj
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
You get the SS back yet?
you still got to have some structure before the hard partying,ceremony music and order,grand entrance after pics,releasing tables if buffet,toasts,formal dances (bride and groom 1st,bride/father,groom/mother,wedding party,money dance)cake cutting and of course garter and bouquet.then the fun starts.
heres a pic of the system at no diggs daughters wedding

Screaming Pete
04-17-2007, 12:45 PM
i think you need to go live on hot boat with the wedding......it would be a first:D

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Did you get my PM?
I did.
thank you...I am gonna go through all the PM's with Jen when I get home so she can figure out what she wants to do.
Thanks for the kind wishes:)

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 12:47 PM
you still got to have some structure before the hard partying,ceremony music and order,grand entrance after pics,releasing tables if buffet,toasts,formal dances (bride and groom 1st,bride/father,groom/mother,wedding party,money dance)cake cutting and of course garter and bouquet.then the fun starts.
heres a pic of the system at no diggs daughters wedding
I will get in touch with you to see what we can do. Jen wants everything you just listed and hates my Ipod idea...lol
Do I get a huge discount if i admit that I like Cheetah boats and that I am friends with a couple owners...shhhhhh:D ;)

Ivan Dan
04-17-2007, 01:06 PM
I will get in touch with you to see what we can do. Jen wants everything you just listed and hates my Ipod idea...lol
Do I get a huge discount if i admit that I like Cheetah boats and that I am friends with a couple owners...shhhhhh:D ;)
This is probably hurting your chances for a discount not helping.

Cole Trickle
04-17-2007, 01:22 PM
This is probably hurting your chances for a discount not helping.
I am not taking DJ advise from you $$$...lol:D ;) :devil:

76ANTHONY
04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
all im sayin is this, CAPTIAN MORGAN, biatchhhhhhh:D :D :D

Nord
04-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Yo B!!!
A friend of ours (Brian-B-dizzle) and myself is a very good DJ. If your interested, give me a call and I'll drop you his #!!!
I do expect an invitation :)
~NORD~

mobldj
04-17-2007, 01:45 PM
the cheetah thing will help.i'll hook you up.

pixilatedpussy
04-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Thanks
You so better use Rocky ( Boatfloating) for your DJ'ing! He will make you laugh your asses off!

pixilatedpussy
04-17-2007, 03:04 PM
The throw aways are already in the plans....knowing the group of people that will be there I would be scared to look at the pics;):D:sqeyes:
LMFAO!:D :D

Havasu1986
04-17-2007, 03:28 PM
When in Sept. I will be sure to go to Havi that weekend..because alot of people will be in Corona.:)

GETSOME
04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
So i take it i dont need to make the song list for the Ipod right? Lemme know

boats&bars
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I did.
thank you...I am gonna go through all the PM's with Jen when I get home so she can figure out what she wants to do.
Thanks for the kind wishes:)
pm'd you

GETSOME
04-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Bump

Cole Trickle
04-18-2007, 08:36 AM
So i take it i dont need to make the song list for the Ipod right? Lemme know
I have no idea what that girl has going though her brain?
You get those glasses from Nicole?

GETSOME
04-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Not yet but i will take care of it. What is your price range to get it fixed?

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 09:14 AM
All I know is that I better be invited to this shindig!! :) :)

Cole Trickle
04-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Not yet but i will take care of it. What is your price range to get it fixed?
??
Whatever makes sence $20-40
If a new pair is $50.00 and lenses cost $45.00 call me and maybe I will order a new pair in a newer style:)
Thanks for the card the two of you sent the words meant lot to us!!!:D :)

Cole Trickle
04-18-2007, 09:21 AM
All I know is that I better be invited to this shindig!! :) :)
What kind of gift are you bringing?:idea: :D
Don't say you because we are super materialistic!!!!;) :D :devil:

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 09:25 AM
What kind of gift are you bringing?:idea: :D
Don't say you because we are super materialistic!!!!;) :D :devil:
Gawd dont I know it!! lol... J/k!
I will buy you the most expensive gift you resgister for!!! :D :D Your registering at Wal-Mart right?

Cole Trickle
04-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Gawd dont I know it!! lol... J/k!
I will buy you the most expensive gift you resgister for!!! :D :D Your registering at Wal-Mart right?
Absolutely!!!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5155631
Your the best I can't wait until we have a party and enjoy your gift:D:D:D
Thanks again;):devil: