PDA

View Full Version : Tax Day!!!!!! 20 Million Illegal Aliens want to thank you!

cdog
04-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Mucho Grassyass!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/taxday.jpg

NOTALENT
04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
haha...fockin hilarious!:D

bubbletop409
04-17-2007, 01:22 PM
RAT BASTARD PARASITES :mad:

mrs.rvrluvr
04-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Mucho Grassyass!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/taxday.jpg
I think I saw them in the channel with this guy..... :D
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/todd969/101_2109.jpg?t=1176650741

78Eliminator
04-17-2007, 01:59 PM
That guy can't be for real. He has to be playing a joke or something.....

cdog
04-17-2007, 02:07 PM
:D I like you already! My wife and I said the same thing last night while taking a look at those pics.:D

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 02:22 PM
is that pic really from havasu?

Big Warlock
04-17-2007, 02:26 PM
OK, there are some problems with our immigration laws. And problems with the control of our borders. But taxes? Whole different issue.
First off, you get your paycheck which gets 30% taken out (approximately) so you operate on 70% of your earnings. Then you have property tax, luxury tax, gas tax, possible AMR, sales tax on everything you purchase, etc. etc.
Everyone in this country has to pay taxes, When you buy something, anything, you pay taxes. Personal income tax is the least of our problems. And, as discussed, it should be abolished anyways.
Most of the illegals that work someplace with fake papers pay taxes they just don't recover anything afterwards. And they pay all the same taxes you and I pay after personal taxes are settled.
Do they deserve free medical? No. Do they deserve the same rights as you and I as citizens? No. Do we need them? Yep. Unemployment is around 4% which translates to "if you can't get a job your a moron!" Remove all illegal workers in this country and let me know who you propose will take their place?
What we really need is a simplified form of imigration where we finger print them, take their picture adn issue them an ID card. If they do not start showing income tax payments they are placed on a deportation list. When apprehended, they are deported. (No change here as no one is really looking for them anyways!:D )
Then you close off the borders! Attack helicopters, armed patrols, fences, etc. etc. You apprehend or kill anyone who does not come through the border stations.
Well what shall we solve next???? :D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-17-2007, 02:29 PM
is that pic really from havasu?
Yes...Tod969 took the pic Saturday in the channel

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Everyone in this country has to pay taxes, When you buy something, anything, you pay taxes. Personal income tax is the least of our problems. And, as discussed, it should be abolished anyways.
Most of the illegals that work someplace with fake papers pay taxes they just don't recover anything afterwards. And they pay all the same taxes you and I pay after personal taxes are settled.
Do they deserve free medical? No. Do they deserve the same rights as you and I as citizens? No. Do we need them? Yep. Unemployment is around 4% which translates to "if you can't get a job your a moron!" Remove all illegal workers in this country and let me know who you propose will take their place?
What we really need is a simplified form of imigration where we finger print them, take their picture adn issue them an ID card. If they do not start showing income tax payments they are placed on a deportation list. When apprehended, they are deported. (No change here as no one is really looking for them anyways!:D )
Then you close off the borders! Attack helicopters, armed patrols, fences, etc. etc. You apprehend or kill anyone who does not come through the border stations.
I bet there are at least 50% that work under the table. They dumb down the public school system. But the liberal ass school system wants them for revenue. They cripple the health care system. Hospitals are closing or receiving gov. assistance to stay open. We do need the fence to be built. You wouldn't pour water into a glass that had a hole in the bottom. Yet we do this when deporting illegals.:rolleyes: You cant deport them all. So I say let them stay. We do need them to work. They just need to be forced out of the shadows and given background checks. If they have misdemeanors or felonies they need to go back home no questions asked. If they don't register then automatic deportation. If they are here on welfare they need to p/u one of the jobs that is available from the deportees. Anyone re-entering illegally after deportation should be imprisoned for 10 years. We need to build some damn prisons in this country to handle the amount of crime we have. Prisons are good for the economy.

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes...Tod969 took the pic Saturday in the channel
Let him wander into Maricopa County. Sheriff Joe Arpiao has a surprise for him.:D Assuming he is not legal.:D

cdog
04-17-2007, 02:52 PM
OK, there are some problems with our immigration laws. And problems with the control of our borders. But taxes? Whole different issue.
First off, you get your paycheck which gets 30% taken out (approximately) so you operate on 70% of your earnings. Then you have property tax, luxury tax, gas tax, possible AMR, sales tax on everything you purchase, etc. etc.
Necessity, who is the mother of invention.
Plato, The Republic
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)
Deport them and they will build it.:)

Boatcop
04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Necessity, who is the mother of invention.
Plato, The Republic
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)
Deport them and they will build it.:)
I thought Frank Zappa was the Mother of Invention.
:D

Summer LuvN
04-17-2007, 06:47 PM
:mad: so then why in almost every major city in America do these "ill's" get special places to meet to seek work, i.e. in downtown phoenix there is a large area, why isn't i.c.e. all over that, in San Fernando, Ca, by the 210 freeway & home depot another huge area, bust em all and send em packin, and if your worried about who would replace them, ELIMINATE WELFARE, AND SEE HOW FAST THEY GET TO WORKING !!!!!!!Welfare was designed for those who truly needed it, no for a free friggin ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
Put a time frame on receiving welfare. Six months is more than fair. Even the stupid should be able to function. My hubby is renting a room out while we're apart to a wellfare case ( he felt sorry for her kid). She has plenty of time to watch tv, play on the computer and even told him she's licensed as an EMT. She would rather sit on her fat azz and let us the tax payers pay her pathetic way.

MBlaster
04-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Dude thats Bean Bag and his homies!

Decided Advantage
04-18-2007, 04:21 AM
There is no "Thank You" being extended here.
The American public is considered to be fools, weak Idiots with resources for the taking. The complete lack of respect for the American public makes a "Thank You" a complete afterthought. The thought of you thinking or waiting for such a thing is no more than additional proof of our ignorance.
Many countries share this same sediment. Several have been caught emptying their jails and heading the dregs of their society across the line where they can flurish. When was the last time you heard of robbers, murderers, and rapists saying "Thank You" after they've done their deed?
In reality, their lack of respect results in serious injury or even death for their victims. With no regard for keep the goose that lays golden eggs health.
Fix the laws. That's a laugh. The laws won't be fixed as long as there are more people on a free ride voting than there are supporting this country and with the freeride provided so plush the number increases everyday.
So FORGET "THANKYOU" and bend over and like it!

framer1
04-18-2007, 06:11 AM
I thought Frank Zappa was the Mother of Invention.
:D
Most of the people on here have no idea what your talking about but I do:D lmao

HMF'er
04-18-2007, 07:31 AM
Remove all illegal workers in this country and let me know who you propose will take their place?
Who says someone needs to take their place. I don't care to see anyone selling strawberries, oranges, and flowers on the side of the road.

77Woodbridge
04-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Nailed it! Agribusiness is ONE of the few industries left in America and without illegals that's gone too. Tell me, who's going to go work in a field all day? And riding in the big A/C cab of a harvester, combine, shaker or whatever doesn't count.

SB
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Most of the illegals are working and most are paying taxes. If you want to deport them, fine by me. But we need healthy males 18-40 to work to support our aging citizens.

Ziggy
04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
IS that a freaking belt buckle?:eek: Looks like something I'd use to put a hot dish on.........WTF????????:confused:

Blown 472
04-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Chew can thank el presidenta bush for this, mang.

jbone
04-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Has anyone heard of the "consumption Tax" plan.
From what I know about it, it sounds good.
First, we know there is huge amounts of income that is not taxed. Illegals that work for cash, and all the illegal industry, such as drug dealers.
The basics of the plan would be to eliminate income tax all together, but raise sales taxes to a level that will generate the same amount of revenue for the govt. This way, even drug dealers will pay their share.
If you have lots of money and buy lots of stuff, you pay more. If you are broke and don't buy much, you pay less.
On the surface, you could say the rich would pay a lot more, but I think the very wealthy pay 40-50% of their income to tax now. Plus they pay sales tax on purchases. If they didn't have to pay the income tax, that is a lot of money to spend, and spend they will. Wouldn't that help the econemy too???
I would like to know more about this, but on the surface it sounds good to me.
J

barbigrl
04-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Most of them claim exempt under whosever SS # they stole.....then just dont pay taxes.
Also they send most of their earned money here back to Mex to support their 50 babies. I agree....PARASITES!!

spectras only
04-18-2007, 09:36 AM
think you're the only ones having a problem in your country ? ;) :sqeyes:
>
> A Somali arrives in Kingston as a new immigrant to Canada.
He stops the
>first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr.
>Canada for letting me in this country, giving me housing, welfare cheque,
>free medical care, and free education!" The passerby says, "You are
>mistaken, I am Pakistanian." The man goes on and encounters another
>passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in Canada!"
>The person says, I'm not Canadian, I'm Vietnamese." The new arrival walks
>further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says,
>"Thank you for the wonderful Canada!" That person puts up his hand and
>says, "I am from Middle East, I am not Canadian!" He finally sees a nice
>lady and asks, "Are you a Canadian?" She says, "No, I am from Russia!"
>Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Canadians?" The Russian lady
>checks her watch and says ..."Probably at work."

SB
04-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I am not necessarily supporting this, yet. But a national sales tax to replace income tax, would have some advantages.
the FAIR TAX bill will abolish the IRS and replace the Income Tax and all Federal
Taxes with an across the board 23% Inclusive Sales Tax on everything.
This great book explains it all:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060875410/102-1148609-5804111?v=glance
&n=283155
It might be necessary to pass a constutional amendment outlawing income taxes first.... to make sure we don't end up with both.

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Me being me... I will cut and paste my post from last week and make this a long post...sorry to be this way, but too many of you are ranting and not really researching.
Pay close attention...there's more than just taxes to consider!!
Also, you need realize that the money sent BACK to Mexico, via Western Union, is in the billions...Here's an excerpt from this link...
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000911.html
In February I reported on the record $16.6 billion sent back to Mexico from immigrants here in the U.S., a 24% increase from 2003. The latest estimates show that this year those "remittances" as they call them, are expected to top Mexico's oil industry as the number one form of revenue for the country. This is all being fascilitated by bank in the United States that refuse to enforce laws on the books regarding reporting criminal and illegal transactions and instead would sell out our country for a dollar.
Lou Dobbs (transcript March 21, 2005)
The Mexican citizens cross our border illegally. Some of them find work, and many of them send their earnings back to Mexico. Those earnings have added up to nearly $17 billion in the past year. Remittances, as they're called, are expected to become Mexico's primary source of income this year, surpassing the amount of money that Mexico makes on oil exports for the first time ever.
Meanwhile, the U.S. Trade deficit with Mexico for the last year surpassed $45 billion.
Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are using bank accounts in this country to send those remittances home, and many U.S. banks are now aggressively helping illegal aliens open those accounts. Those banks refer to the practice in the political correct vernacular as banking the unbanked.
Christine Romans has the story. (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
CHRISTINE ROMANS, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Wells Fargo is opening 700 new accounts every day for illegal aliens. Since November 2001, it's helped more than half a million people to, as it says, come out from the shadows.
LILIANA SALAS-GRIP, WELLS FARGO: We are not if the business of immigration. We don't question any customer, Latin, American, or any other customer that comes into our financial institution in their legal or illegal status.
And our responsibility as a financial services company is to make sure that all our products and services are available for all customers that come in.
ROMANS: It began with Wells Fargo working closely with the Mexican government. But now almost 200 U.S. banks accept the Mexican I.D. card, the matricula consular, as I.D.
MATT HAYES, FRIENDS OF IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCEMENT: On the one hand you have the Border Patrol, whose job it is to intercept illegal aliens as they enter the country. And on the other hand you have the Treasury Department, which is encouraging exactly those illegal aliens if they're able to evade the Border Patrol, to open a bank account once they're here.
ROMANS: Indeed, a senior official said, "It is the policy of the United States that we want people in the formal financial system. It is good for the economy and good for our ability to enforce our laws."
But it is clear the U.S. government is, in fact, making it easier to break U.S. immigration laws. Despite the protests of the IRS and anti-terrorism agencies, the Department of Treasury last year allowed banks to accept the matricula consular and to use tax I.D. numbers to open accounts for illegal aliens.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is encouraging banks to sign up illegal aliens in the banking system, calling the growth of the market "a compelling incentive for U.S. banks to enter this largely untapped market." And the FDIC program demonstrates that unbanked Latin American immigrants can be brought into the financial mainstream.
And now, here's my very first post on ***boat in regards to the "10,000 illegals march post weekend before last"...
Well,
I'm new to ***boat, but love reading the forums. Bear with me if I get a little passionate in this. I haven't had time to read the million replies on the threads, but please take my thought to heart...
To begin think of how much demand there is for gas in CA...how many licensed/unlicensed mexican drivers are now eating at our supply, forcing the "supply and demand" hand by the oil companies, which in turn, drives gas up to the point that I nearly fainted filling my truck up for $90 on Monday?
Let's not forget to mention all the health care issues, educational increases due to necessary funding just to teach a bunch of children birthed by illegal parents (which by the way, now makes those children citizens)
On top of that, because five mexican families will move into one house, they've driven the housing market through the forkin' roof in So Cal because the amount that are here and demanding housing, which in turn, forces the prices up.
Now with that said, it's forcing single families to struggle to buy, or wait (if they're smart enough) just so they too can own a house. Cept the american dream is owning your own home, not needing four other families to help you pay for it. On top of that, then you've got the energy increases, again, growing exponentially because the single family homes that the mexicans are inundating with people, are now using 3-4 times the power they were originally intended for. That in turn, causes the need for more power generation, more retrofitting of homes, new power lines being run to supply efficiently, and thus, more employees to do the job...in theory, you increased the cost of the energy probably 45% or more because of these people who are such "contributors to our economy"
The people are a hinderance. I mean, my best friends in the world are of Mexican descent, but both they and their parents are here LEGALLY.
That whole May 1st walkout last year where all the mexicans took the day off? I told anybody that took the day off that if they did take it off, they could continue to take the rest of their days off.
Of course, all my guys are paid fairly well and have job security, plus, they are either becoming citizens, or have already become citizens, or are at least documented with a green card, so they don't empathize too much with people that aren't willing to put the same work in. Now, of course, the one person I did have to let go was a 21 year old kid, a natural citizen, whose dad was also a documented citizen, yet, he felt compelled to "take the day off for personal reasons" at the last minute. Needless to say, no big loss.
And another thing...how do you name your kid Jesus?
How the hell do you equate some lowlife to somebody of that magnitude?
Not to say mexicans are lowly, but respective to naming your kid after the Lord is just a bit decadent.
Have you ever seen a white or black kid named Jesus?
Anyway, don't forget to add the impact to our social security, welfare, and medicare funds, the compounded cost of the crimes, deportation, and housing a bunch of illegal felons. I don't care if we're paying for every other prisoner in the pokey or not...they're American prisoners, and as lame as that sounds, I'd at least like to know my money is being spent on a US citizen commiting crime instead of somebody coming from out of the country just to commit crime...you know, buy USA right?
So, I'll just sit here, and fume, whilst I look at my yard...that I mowed myself, but not until I go to the Hooters and get some damn American food served by American Pie (I'm willing to look beyond the Mexican cooks in the kitchen, as presentation is sometimes much more important).
(CAStu had just called all of us lazy and this is in reply..)
Hey...now that I looked up a couple of posts...that's pretty funny Stu. I fire people that think they're invaluable...plenty more Mexicans needing jobs out there!! Lazy, far from it...if there weren't those of us busting ass to keep DOCUMENTED citizens employed, there would be no use for the SUPPOSEDLY hard working people that we're supposedly taking for granted.
Do the math...move just 100,000 illegals out of the country...add approximately 10,000 homes to the "available" market, add 40-50K more available seating in the schools across the state, add, the millions of dollars offered in medical care and education towards illegal immigrants...SUBTRACT need for additional housing, utilities, schools, teachers, doctors, hospitals, increased cost of every insurance you can imagine, fuels, both fossil and natural, crime, court costs, housing of illegal criminals, SEEING HOW THIS MATH WORKS EINSTEIN? I don't need a thousand taquerias around. The increase in commerce catering to Mexicans is due to the increase in Mexicans in the country illegaly. Taco Bell used to work just fine for the documented citizens. Now we need to cater tenfold to every illegal piece of garbage in the state. Commerce increases as population increases, as does the cost of everything else in the economy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Most of the illegals are working and most are paying taxes. If you want to deport them, fine by me. But we need healthy males 18-40 to work to support our aging citizens.
ROFLMAO!! Who do you think is eating up the money for our "aging citizens"?
These scum are the ones eating into your social security and health care...why do you think you hear so much about social security being completely eliminated by the time Gen X is old enough to retire and possibly before??
Ship 'em back, or make 'em legal. I don't need the increased cost of living due to these leeches!! :burningm:
And one more thing...what the hell is that guy wearing on that pic? This is another problem...his dad is prolly wearing a shirt that says "#1 Princess" on it, with a LA Dodgers hat, and a Yankees Jacket...thus proving that these people just DO NOT FIT IN to the scheme of things!! Unless, I'm just reading into it wrong and he's actually wearing a "La" hat and wasn't meaning he was rooting for the Dodgers..my bad.

77Woodbridge
04-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Illegals get you fired up because you can see them walking around looking like some twisted scrap book of pop culture.
Talk about billions leaving CONUS, it's called a trade deficit. What do you think is happening when you buy that foriegn badge automobile. Sure they've opened up plants here, but still about .65 on the dollar goes over the pond. And how about all of that cheap stuff made in China and elsewhere? Same story. America is bleeding from much larger wounds, but we only want to bandage/rub salt on the ones we see every day.
I don't like it either, I'm just saying that this is a relatively small problem compared to others that we face.

SB
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=KeepsTheBeerAfloat;2508559]ROFLMAO!! Who do you think is eating up the money for our "aging citizens"?
These scum are the ones eating into your social security and health care...why do you think you hear so much about social security being completely eliminated by the time Gen X is old enough to retire and possibly before??
Ship 'em back, or make 'em legal.QUOTE]
Not sure what you want here.
Anyway, I stand by my statement. We should legalize or import lots of health males 18-40 and then ship them back when they hit 50.
I might add that I prefer Mexicans who come here to work over certain Americans that won't work.

XtrmWakeborder
04-18-2007, 11:12 AM
You seriously think most illegals are paying taxes?....:rolleyes:

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=KeepsTheBeerAfloat;2508559]ROFLMAO!! Who do you think is eating up the money for our "aging citizens"?
QUOTE]
You apparently do not understand what happened with Social Security. It became part of the "tax" structure when it was made available to the general fund in the 1960's by then Lyndon Johnson. (correct me if I am wrong) The problem currently is that social security is not a savings account as initially designed by President Roosevelt, it literally is paid into and then out. The problem is that now the population that is currently eligible for Social security represents approximately 20% of the population. Social security collection does not come close to matching this outlay. So the solution is higher tax or raise the age of eligibility thereby reducing the amount of folks eligible and the outlay of monies required.
I know facts suck, but sometimes it helps in the discussion! No worries, no charge! Welcome to Hot Boat! :D

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 12:07 PM
You seriously think most illegals are paying taxes?....:rolleyes:
Thanks for your input. Please read the first page, first post again! :)

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Ship 'em back, or make 'em legal.QUOTE]
Not sure what you want here.
Anyway, I stand by my statement. We should legalize or import lots of health males 18-40 and then ship them back when they hit 50.
I might add that I prefer Mexicans who come here to work over certain Americans that won't work.
I'm glad that you prefer Mexicans who work vs. Americans that don't, however, those AMERICAN'S had AMERICAN parents that didn't get them off their azzes and teach them any work ethic.
Doesn't give an illegal the right to come in and then force their family into our system, basically pulling money out of the pockets of the AMERICANS with the lazy kids.
Believe me, I've employed plenty of different people from different races, and yes, there's some lazy ones and idiots from every race, but the 4 Mexican employees I employee currently have been with me between 3-9 years respectively, and those people started at minimum wage, and worked their way up, while using a "legal" green card, and going to school to become CITIZENS. So, when you try to empathize for the plight of the "hard working" mexican illegal, realize that some are legit, and were taught to do it the right way, and some are no better than a thief. See...theives have to do work too...they have to learn a craft, be skilled at it, then come in and steal from you and others...so help me out if I missed something....break into the country, do a little work, and come out WAY ahead. Even better than that, the illegals get education, insurance and housing...a thief only gets the housing if he gets caught!!
Hell, if I'm going to employee illegally, I'd rather have my 14 year old nephew working for me than somebody who is going to take from me tenfold in state/governmental benefits.
And true as it is, back in 1992, we started doing checks on SSN's to verify the true ones. I can tell you, we DID pay the taxes to the SSN that we were given, and no, the illegal employees could not file taxes against that.
Shortly after we started checking, we found a 4 year employee to have been using a false number. As much as it killed us (he was a great employee and hard worker), we had to let him go.
So, that said, if you're an employer unknowingly using workers with false documentation, then it's likely that some taxes are being paid to somebody else's number, but if you're one of the devious pricks that are hiring illegals to get cheap/slave labor, then you are NOT paying any taxes, and you, as well, are a hinderance to the economy.
As far as what I wanted, I didn't want anything...just stating that the "healthy" males that you require, can be attained here. However, if the mexicans want to come here under a "work visa", then I'm fine with that. Then they're not entitled to the same rights as a citizen, but only to a point.
Health care, education, housing assistance...so be it, as long as their green card is legitimized by a consistent work history. In this way, they're more of a contractor. I'm just saying if they're here, it should be under a work program, which, after they do their time, could allow consideration for amnesty, under the pretense of working towards citizenship.
Not too much to ask. I think the ones that are doing it legit are good people trying to make a better life for themselves and their family, and I support it in whole...but the "thieves"...they can stay on that side of the fence!

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
QUOTE]
You apparently do not understand what happened with Social Security. It became part of the "tax" structure when it was made available to the general fund in the 1960's by then Lyndon Johnson. (correct me if I am wrong) The problem currently is that social security is not a savings account as initially designed by President Roosevelt, it literally is paid into and then out. The problem is that now the population that is currently eligible for Social security represents approximately 20% of the population. Social security collection does not come close to matching this outlay. So the solution is higher tax or raise the age of eligibility thereby reducing the amount of folks eligible and the outlay of monies required.
I know facts suck, but sometimes it helps in the discussion! No worries, no charge! Welcome to Hot Boat! :D
My apologies, you are correct. I'm 35, so some of the semantics have washed by me. I do recall the input/output being the problem. However, on a larger scale, most of my rant holds water. I do remember hearing a vague explanation of the SS crisis, and the consideration for increase in SS taxes during the Clinton era.
Remembering at that time, I was still using my boat only to get laid at the river instead of actually taking my (now) family out on it, you can see my oversight...LOL.
So, that being said, forget the SS fiasco, as relative to the thread, we're discussing (now) output vs. input. If they're sending the money to Mexico, instead of using it for commerce here, and then taking, and taking from our education, housing, and health care systems, when does the input come into play?
Oh, and BigWarlock, if we use the helicopters and shoot them all (upon attempted return over the border) as first stated, how much could we save annually...you know...bullets(output) vs. financial return to the economy (input)?

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2508830]
If they're sending the money to Mexico, instead of using it for commerce here, and then taking, and taking from our education, housing, and health care systems, when does the input come into play?
Oh, and BigWarlock, if we use the helicopters and shoot them all (upon attempted return over the border) as first stated, how much could we save annually...you know...bullets(output) vs. financial return to the economy (input)?
Hmmmm, good questions. Input comes into play because Social Security was supposed to have been a mandatory savings plan for all Americans. As explained, it is not. It is simply a tax that is paid into the General Fund of the Federal Government. If it worked like a savings plan, we would all be very, very wealthy! Think of the money you have paid over the years and figure simple interest on it of 5%! You have to love that. Bush proposed to do just that and the Democrats shot it down! They do not want the general fund depleted with us keeping our own money we have earned!
The bullets vs financial return on the economy doesn't really hold interest for me. I was selfishly thinking of security issues currently not being addressed by our politicians.
Oh, and FYI...........congress, both Senate and House of Representatives do not pay nor collect Social Security! They have a separate plan that pays them their salary plus cost of living allowances for the rest of their lives after being elected to two terms!!! (Yep, true story kids!) Put them on Social Security and watch the problem get fixed! :D

AZJD
04-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Tell me that is a photoshop.:confused:

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Tell me that is a photoshop.:confused:
god I hope not. that outfit is the shiznit!! Judging from the pants, the medallion, and yes, even the tattoo on his forearm...this is a 100% San Fran hustla!!
And Warlock, yes, I know about the congress...gotta love that shit. Get into politics, keep your nose clean (or, more like...don't get caught) and sit fat and happy for the rest of your life earning as much and probably more than you did while you were supposedly working.

Summer LuvN
04-18-2007, 01:30 PM
This will really tork ya. Years ago when I became a Loan Officer I had to go through the fair lending...la la la. I couldn't believe anyone would discriminate, a check is a check...WRONG! There is always that great family that ran into trouble that just can't qualify. So a realtor sends me this hispanic couple (this is before the patriot act). The man comes over with his wife, both work illegally and become hurt. She has a baby, retarded.. Entire family is collecting disability and purchasing a home on it. It made me sick. This dude was not to disabled to install tile flooring, paint the house, fix the roof, etc. I refused to do the loan and the REALTOR threatened to turn me into fair lending.... I closed the loan and turned them in... Nothing ever happened. It's all about the mighty buck.....

Big Warlock
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
There is a lot of bad shiat out there. And it does suck! But you have to be real about stuff sometimes.
But good discussion. I have to go back and behave before Jordy the Tank finds me!! :eek:

womba
04-18-2007, 02:24 PM
This will really tork ya. Years ago when I became a Loan Officer I had to go through the fair lending...la la la. I couldn't believe anyone would discriminate, a check is a check...WRONG! There is always that great family that ran into trouble that just can't qualify. So a realtor sends me this hispanic couple (this is before the patriot act). The man comes over with his wife, both work illegally and become hurt. She has a baby, retarded.. Entire family is collecting disability and purchasing a home on it. It made me sick. This dude was not to disabled to install tile flooring, paint the house, fix the roof, etc. I refused to do the loan and the REALTOR threatened to turn me into fair lending.... I closed the loan and turned them in... Nothing ever happened. It's all about the mighty buck.....
Usually you can't find them. They don't give out a real address or phone number. I have a few investment properties and I get the illegal aliens applying for rent with 10 people in a 3 bedroom 1 bath. All say they are self employed with no SSN. I can't get hold of them to decline them but then they call me to check on application status. They operate in the shadows.

Summer LuvN
04-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Usually you can't find them. They don't give out a real address or phone number. I have a few investment properties and I get the illegal aliens applying for rent with 10 people in a 3 bedroom 1 bath. All say they are self employed with no SSN. I can't get hold of them to decline them but then they call me to check on application status. They operate in the shadows.
They weren't shy about their address, that's where the disability checks went to. They were proud to be buying on our tax dollars....