PDA

View Full Version : Strange Day at the Mall. I think I'm getting old...

cdog
04-17-2007, 01:28 PM
So I cruse over to the Brea mall to get a new battery for my watch and look for a new pair of Vans. After 3 just missed collisions with little Asian girls in hondas and mercedes I park my truck and walk toward the entrance between Macy's and CA pizza kitchen. Something must be wrong with the sewer because it smelled like shit but tons of people are over there chowin down on Ca pizza. Yuk! It smelled worse than a porta john.
I drop off the watch. It takes them 30 min. so I go look for shoes. I cruse back by the stink and enter vans. I look at the shoes while emo rock is blaring and a sloppy chick (maybe 20) dressed like Beatle Juice asks me if I need anything. No thanks!
So I go down stairs to the skate shop place and again emo shit blaring and 2 freak guy's that look like jane fonda's haunted house. WTF! :eek:
I'll just buy some shoes online.
BTW Vans has a 20% off sale when you buy online.

rrrr
04-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Just remember, when a hot looking young chick smiles at you........it's because you remind her of her dad.
:D :D

cdog
04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Just remember, when a hot looking young chick smiles at you........it's because you remind her of her dad.
:D :D
Shit! I'm hardly 30. I did notice the normal girls are real flirty. :)

Coded-Dude
04-17-2007, 01:41 PM
lol....good ol Brea!

DILLIGAF
04-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Haha :)

syke-o
04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
go over by nordstroms and you can see all the milfs cruising around...:D

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 02:06 PM
So I cruse over to the Brea mall to get a new battery for my watch and look for a new pair of Vans. After 3 just missed collisions with little Asian girls in hondas and mercedes I park my truck and walk toward the entrance between Macy's and CA pizza kitchen. Something must be wrong with the sewer because it smelled like shit but tons of people are over there chowin down on Ca pizza. Yuk! It smelled worse than a porta john.
I drop off the watch. It takes them 30 min. so I go look for shoes. I cruse back by the stink and enter vans. I look at the shoes while emo rock is blaring and a sloppy chick (maybe 20) dressed like Beatle Juice asks me if I need anything. No thanks!
So I go down stairs to the skate shop place and again emo shit blaring and 2 freak guy's that look like jane fonda's haunted house. WTF! :eek:
I'll just buy some shoes online.
BTW Vans has a 20% off sale when you buy online.
Sounds like South Coast Plaza???
I have always thought it stunk over by Red Lobster. :confused:

Jyruiz
04-17-2007, 02:21 PM
go over by nordstroms and you can see all the milfs cruising around...:D
Say hello to my wife if you see her, she doesn't know how to shop anywhere else.

cdog
04-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Just wait till Tom Brown or Jordy gets ahold of this one.:D :)

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Whats up with emo? Why is it cool to look like a fag?:confused:

JB in so cal
04-17-2007, 02:28 PM
http://members.cox.net/nullbearing/images/emo.gif
http://theantihippie.blogsome.com/wp-admin/images/emo_gay.jpg

cdog
04-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Maybe that's why were getting old. I don't get it either. What do ya wear if your not gay, emo, yuppie or getto? I wear a lot of polo shirts & jeans. 30 is a weird age. You don't want to look like a kid anymore but I'm to young to dress like an old guy.:confused:

Jordy
04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
You know where you're shopping by how it smells??? :jawdrop: :idea: :) :eek:

vee-driven
04-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Maybe that's why were getting old. I don't get it either. What do ya wear if your not gay, emo, yuppie or getto? I wear a lot of polo shirts & jeans. 30 is a weird age. You don't want to look like a kid anymore but I'm to young to dress like an old guy.:confused:
It sonunds like we are close in age, i wear jeans or dickies, doc martins boots at night you know the ones with the steele toes or diehards for work and skin or MOB inc. T shirts, i don't over dress and i don't under dress i just wear what i want. I hate those emo fags to, when they visit the animal house in my neighborhooh i laugh and point, and if you think they look like shit you should see the cars these freak shows drive. And remember now 30 is the new 20. hahaha
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/path5150/EmoKid.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/path5150/EmoKids.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/path5150/Emo_kids_do_this.jpg

Ziggy
04-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Man, I thought this was gonna be parking lot scene, kinda like the Fried Green Tomato's movie one:D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 07:27 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/path5150/Emo_kids_do_this.jpg
NICE!!!:D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I find myself wearing alot of baggy denim shorts with oversized Tommy Bahama shirts. I dress like and old dude but try to stay young with the baggy shorts:D I also like t-shirts from your local custom boat dealer. Polo shirts feel gay unless they are oversized.

Flyinbowtie
04-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I guess there are some advantages to living at least 45 minutes from a mall.
I had never even heard of this, "emo" deal until reading this.
:rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
04-17-2007, 07:52 PM
You know where you're shopping by how it smells??? :jawdrop: :idea: :) :eek:
I was not shopping this time....It was CDog :D

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Friends Don"t Let Friends Be Emo!

IMPATIENT 1
04-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I guess there are some advantages to living at least 45 minutes from a mall.
I had never even heard of this, "emo" deal until reading this.
:rolleyes:
me too, the nearest mall to me is over 2hrs away:D all my clothes are bought online.at 31 i'm still the same sizes i was when i was 18:)

Longtime Lurker
04-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Say hello to my wife if you see her, she doesn't know how to shop anywhere else.
Your wife must know my wife then.

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Take your watch to the Jewelery store on Imperial and rose, like 5 bucks and they thank you when there done!!!!:D

BarryMac
04-18-2007, 07:15 AM
After 3 just missed collisions with little Asian girls in hondas and mercedes
Should've brought Her454 with ya, she would have done some serious Chuck Norris shit on those little Asain chicks, she hates mall parking lots... :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-18-2007, 07:18 AM
Isn't that the "Happiest place on earth?"
I grew up at the Nordstrom...Had my own personal shopper. :) :)

SB
04-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Thanks, I did not know what emo was. What is Y.H.T.B.C.M.F.?
When you are over 30, you have to start dressing, you can't just wear sneakers everywhere.

Racer277
04-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Take your watch to the Jewelery store on Imperial and rose, like 5 bucks and they thank you when there done!!!!:D
That place kicks my ass everytime.
They have some awesome stuff, and you get to watch them build it.
The only time I got them back was when they replaced the battery on my G-shock. It was still $5, but I bet it books for 45 minutes with all of the screws...

Fifty One Fifty
04-18-2007, 07:58 AM
This explains everything... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18

Jordy
04-18-2007, 08:08 AM
I was not shopping this time....It was CDog :D
So you can tell where someone else is shopping by the smells they're describing??? You think that makes it any better??? :jawdrop: :eek: :D

randy77zt
04-18-2007, 08:38 AM
rich kids with too much time on thier hands-mommy &daddy should take thier credit cards away

cdog
04-18-2007, 08:47 AM
It's funny how you can tell what kind of area you’re in by the mall.:D
Brea might as well rename its self Tokyo or Saigon. Same with south coast plaza.:)
Fashion island Newport could be renamed to Dubai.:)
Del Almo might as well be called Inglewood.:eek:
When I go into Scottsdale mall its like stuck up prom night mixed with the occasional mid west traveler in a bright orange or blue t shirt and tight shorts. I'm not sure what you'd call that.:confused:
Ya, I get around.

Mrs.Racer277
04-18-2007, 08:58 AM
That place kicks my ass everytime.
They have some awesome stuff, and you get to watch them build it.
The only time I got them back was when they replaced the battery on my G-shock. It was still $5, but I bet it books for 45 minutes with all of the screws...
Still waiting for it to kick your wallet :D

Her454
04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Should've brought Her454 with ya, she would have done some serious Chuck Norris shit on those little Asain chicks, she hates mall parking lots... :D :D
LMAO, especially during the "Holiday" season. :D

Coded-Dude
04-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks, I did not know what emo was. What is Y.H.T.B.C.M.F.?
You Have To Be Cool Like Me Foundation

centerhill condor
04-20-2007, 12:09 PM
so what does, "emo" stand for? It appears to me these young men have spent entirely too much time with dear old mom! or maybe its all that female hormone in the drinkin' water form birth control pills.

SHOTKALLIN
04-20-2007, 12:57 PM
so what does, "emo" stand for? It appears to me these young men have spent entirely too much time with dear old mom! or maybe its all that female hormone in the drinkin' water form birth control pills.
OK...the real question is are these guys really "gay" or are they just dressing like it? If they are just dressing like they are gay then its the EMO chics fault for being attracted to the "homo" look. If an EMO guy couldn't get laid, he would choose not to be EMO. Chics are to blame.

boatsnblondes
04-20-2007, 01:04 PM
me too, the nearest mall to me is over 2hrs away:D all my clothes are bought online.at 31 i'm still the same sizes i was when i was 18:)
Focker, now we REALLY hate you..........:D