PDA

View Full Version : POS thieves in Corona!

dmontzsta
02-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Was working a little late tonight (7:30). All the lights were on in our unit and some ****ers came around theiving. My friends truck was parked right in front of our door, all the lights were on in the office. Some fu ckers smashed in his window and took his brand new $2200 laptop off his seat. WHAT BALLS!!! 10 of us were inside working on an ad, not even 15' from this and didnt hear the window. They also tried to break in my other friends Navigator, but couldnt get the window to break. So now he needs a new window anyways cause the cracked the fu ck out of it.
What can you do? cant shoot them, cant even beat their ass cause they will sue you.
THIS SHIT IS LAME!

dmontzsta
02-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear that Don...that sucks
What part of Corona?
91/15 off of the Magnolia exit and the offices off Rimpau and California.

bunny 166
02-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Sorry for your buddy Don--That really sucks! Those guys really have huevos to do something like that with you guys right there in the office. :(

dmontzsta
02-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Cindy, that is the truth. Either huge huevos, or drug endused.
Tom, whats the gardens?

Wake Havasu
02-06-2006, 10:31 PM
What can you do? cant shoot them, cant even beat their ass cause they will sue you.
Sure you can!
"Officer it was dark when he turned towards me, it looked like he had a gun in his hand. With the adrenalin rush I pumped 6 into his head"
Opps!

Squirtin Thunder
02-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Don a good old fashioned Cobra will take care of them, and spit in there faces.

dmontzsta
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Where Magnolia rolls thru the "hood" before McKinley. Home Gardens is the proper name. Right past Angels. Definitly not a place to be at night. It is actually unincorporated county area and not part of Corona although I believe CPD covers that area. I would assume they are under contract with the county to do this. I might be wrong though. Small area with a high crime rate. There was a lot of news about how the guys that were waiting to get work on the corners were getting strong armed for part of their earnings and so forth.
Send a PM to Slink and maybe he can point you in the right direction
I know the area now, lots of mexicans hanging around there.

Squirtin Thunder
02-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Jim check your PM's....Hope you are feeling better
Flames !!! and fuel don't go together !!!

Jyruiz
02-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Salesmen at my work get there laptops stolen like that all the time, one should really not leave such expensive equipment in plain sight. It is just like leaving a purse in plain sight and sorry about that shit, hope those bastards get theirs.

Hardly Satisfied
02-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Sorry to hear that, just a bunch of Low lifes

HOOTER SLED-
02-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Damn that shit sucks. I know where you are talking about. Not too far from my house. Decent area. Damn riff raff.

a catered life
02-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Salesmen at my work get there laptops stolen like that all the time, one should really not leave such expensive equipment in plain sight. It is just like leaving a purse in plain sight and sorry about that shit, hope those bastards get theirs.
i agree with you 100% these days you have to be a bit smarter cause the theives have a bit more balls and our toys cost a bit more on the black market.......i also got a friend with a fixed up ecsalade but he cant even drive it anywhere..everytime we do a raod trip he's got to rent a car :yuk: thats one of the main reasons i have never gone for the flashy rims and expensive tires, custom interior and flashy sound system it makes the theives want it just as bad as i do and i like to have something i can drive anywhere...sorry to hear about your buddy window and laptop

PACKERFAN
02-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Might want to move your offices over here:
www.sdobc.com
These will be ready in a couple of months.

Riverkid
02-07-2006, 07:44 AM
My buddy down here in So Corona got hit Sun night. He has a 20 acre yard. They cut all his locks, got into five sea containers and his fab shop. Took only tools, a couple guns, an ATC and a motorcycle. They pushed the ATC across the lot (all dirt) and found they couldn't get it under/over the fence, so they burned it to the ground (fingerprints?)... Pushed the bike. We followed the footprints in the dirt (and the knobbie) and found some loaded 12 ga shells in the dirt also (not ours)... Found the bike leaning against a trailer on the next place over. Called Sheriffs (we'll be out in a few hours to take your report). Watched the place, saw three guys coming down the road. They turned back around and went to the house. Called Sheriffs again.
Long story short, got all his property back, and an 18,19 and 20 y/o are in custody. Arson, burglary, stolen weaps, loaded weaps in vehicle (they had quite a few in the trunk, with a lot of ammo and boltcutters). Neighbor's grandson and his nice friends. See ya boys.
Best line of the day "You aren't going to press charges, are you?"...

MAINEVENT
02-07-2006, 08:03 AM
And Corona thought by changing their area code was gonna differ them from the 909 :rolleyes: LOL J/K Seriously though that sux......... :mad:

MagicMtnDan
02-07-2006, 08:21 AM
http://signsandstickers.com/graphics/Tweekers-Suck.gif

dmontzsta
02-07-2006, 08:22 AM
You got that right!
RiverKid, that takes some serious balls. I hope they dont just get a slap on the wrist, that is the problem with the world today. Juvenile crimes are just slaps on the top of the hand and go home to your mommy. Little do they know mommy doesnt give a shit.

HM
02-07-2006, 09:03 AM
I got a sweet laptop for sale if anyone wants it. ;)
And, I got this buddie who specializes in accesories for people with no necks. He just trademarked his products as Neckless Graber. We have fun throwing the "grabers" on his head....it is like a hoop toss at the circus. :D

dmontzsta
02-07-2006, 09:27 AM
That sucks. :mad: I hate thieves.
You didn't hear the window break because they were probably using a center punch. Its a click and the tempered glass just falls apart.
Forensic
That is probably exactly it. Cause the navigator has all kinds of little beeby style holes in it, but the window did not break. There is 8 little nicks in the window and a few scratches.

a catered life
02-07-2006, 09:47 AM
so wait..does that mean the navi is a better buy because of the glass factor? :idea: ......if anyone knows anything about the glass in the navi's let us know it may be worth the extra cash after all. :rollside:

dmontzsta
02-07-2006, 10:00 AM
so wait..does that mean the navi is a better buy because of the glass factor? :idea: ......if anyone knows anything about the glass in the navi's let us know it may be worth the extra cash after all. :rollside:
yeah, really. I will go replace all my windows with that style glass. I think it is a factory tinted glass.