PDA

View Full Version : i pretty easy going but i could easily choke this guy

boatnam2
04-17-2007, 06:05 PM
long story short,we sold our travel trailer at emerald that was 1 year old to a really nice couple a few weeks ago.well we went 2 weeks ago to clean out or stuff and clean it up real good.well when we where leaving the whole road we were on the sewage system had backed up i didnt realize it until i had dumped my black water and was doing the grey water so i thougt i was good,but when i pulled off the hose a couple of floaters came out.well i cleaned them up but the water was everywhere in our nieghbors camp just like it was our camp from the neighbors drain in our camp.didnt think much of it because everyone was trying to figure what to do and we were leaving. our nieghbors were in a rental trailer so im sure they didnt know the sewer was backed up because they dont have to mess with it even though there were tons of people working on it and that i just dumped crap in ther site.so my big mistake i forgot to lock the back door an these friggin low rider ghetto phucks go into the trailer and wipe shit everywhere.so i get a call from the new owner who shows up today to camp with his family and calls me fricken out which i dont blame him.i didnt know what to say just need to pull some strings to find out who these guys are.what would you do if you know who they are and live.

charlyox
04-17-2007, 06:19 PM
That sucks BIG time Mac.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2007, 06:27 PM
can't you get them for vandalism..?

bordsmnj
04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
that sucks ass. i would be really interested to know when they're coming back out. but if yuh think about these power brains were using what to spread shit everywhere?? they're hands? phuc.
we did get the message from yuh but my phone wouldn't let me call back out that night or the next morning when i tried again. it was a pretty hassle free stay. think we're hauling the trailer out there this weekend. maybe watch the races then come home. i was pretty amazed at the amount of folks i talked to that were not members either there to listin to the infomercial or got a year deal through weekend worrier."so, do you guys just come here and like.. boat?" is it always like that??

MBlaster
04-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Emerald sucks.
Sorry for you're grief though.

bordsmnj
04-17-2007, 07:16 PM
long story short,we sold our travel trailer at emerald that was 1 year old to a really nice couple a few weeks ago.well we went 2 weeks ago to clean out or stuff and clean it up real good.well when we where leaving the whole road we were on the sewage system had backed up i didnt realize it until i had dumped my black water and was doing the grey water so i thougt i was good,but when i pulled off the hose a couple of floaters came out.well i cleaned them up but the water was everywhere in our nieghbors camp just like it was our camp from the neighbors drain in our camp.didnt think much of it because everyone was trying to figure what to do and we were leaving. our nieghbors were in a rental trailer so im sure they didnt know the sewer was backed up because they dont have to mess with it even though there were tons of people working on it and that i just dumped crap in ther site.so my big mistake i forgot to lock the back door an these friggin low rider ghetto phucks go into the trailer and wipe shit everywhere.so i get a call from the new owner who shows up today to camp with his family and calls me fricken out which i dont blame him.i didnt know what to say just need to pull some strings to find out who these guys are.what would you do if you know who they are and live.
hey Jim are you talking about the guys with the jet boat with the backwards steering cable? they were from el centro and i can almost remember their names. after all one doesn't meet some one with a 560hp 455olds with"race" logs everyday. his ol' lady called him by his last name when i ws talking to him and i think it was gomez.

OCMerrill
04-17-2007, 08:42 PM
hey Jim are you talking about the guys with the jet boat with the backwards steering cable? they were from el centro and i can almost remember their names. after all one doesn't meet some one with a 560hp 455olds with"race" logs everyday. his ol' lady called him by his last name when i ws talking to him and i think it was gomez.
560 HP from a 455 olds. I have built many a olds...and that will run for about an hour.:)
I have stayed at Emerald 4x. Every time...drama. I am not a member so we end up rows back, 4k of peeps on a 1k beach, boats double thick bumping every one else's boats.
Shit smearing dickheads...ugg. Get a good mental picture of their boat. You will see them again I am sure. Follow them back to their camp, disconnect their shit hose, aim it under the trailer, pull the handle. They will instantly remember.
People.

BobbyB
04-17-2007, 09:42 PM
THis is bullshiat!! Someone has to know something...........:mad:

RitcheyRch
04-18-2007, 04:34 AM
Thats terrible. Guess will never know what goes through peoples mind when they do stupid things. I guess the saying "no brains, no headaches" applies to these scum bags. Definitely keep an eye out for them. Unfortunately they will show up again somewhere along the river.

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 05:09 AM
that sucks ass. i would be really interested to know when they're coming back out. but if yuh think about these power brains were using what to spread shit everywhere?? they're hands? phuc.
we did get the message from yuh but my phone wouldn't let me call back out that night or the next morning when i tried again. it was a pretty hassle free stay. think we're hauling the trailer out there this weekend. maybe watch the races then come home. i was pretty amazed at the amount of folks i talked to that were not members either there to listin to the infomercial or got a year deal through weekend worrier."so, do you guys just come here and like.. boat?" is it always like that??
there full of shitt,i got that also when i bought my trailer a year free,problem is that is only for 2 weekends a year and the and you cant use there storage.a lot of people just camp and dont boat or store a trailer so maybe there doing something but i dont think so.when we did the opening spill we already had the trailer there and they have you sign papers saying your not going to be able to leave your trailer there or buy a membership for 2 years.i know they get a lot of people that go for free weekend and listen to the spill.

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 05:12 AM
yep i think that is them,only problem is i cant be 100% sure because tina got in a little argument with the other next door nieghbor sat night for a minute but i know they are snow birds,stay there all winter and had a 200k motorhome so i just cant see them doing it plus there sewer was over flowing so i know the knew there was a problem were the other guys were using a rental and had no ideal of the problem because they just leave and dont have to flush out.

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 05:13 AM
can't you get them for vandalism..?
they are going to make a report but we will see what happens,like i say the trailer is no longer ours but i just cant let something like that go even if im not going to be using it anymore.

PHX ATC
04-18-2007, 06:16 AM
If they are that stupid so as to wipe poop all over the inside of (your) the trailer, then I would have to assume they didn't use gloves as they handled the slippery logs. Therefore, I would only hope that they contracted some horrible case of E-Coli and have, by now, ended up in the hospital with wrenching body pains and the shits themselves. Of course, they probably aren't smart enough to seek medical attention (or have the money if their "building" Oldsmobile engines), so they probably have passed away already in their own filth at their homes. Maybe you should check the obits and for sale ads for their boat.
Evil streak this morning, not enough coffee, but I'm not apologizing.:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-18-2007, 06:30 AM
That is the lamest thing I have ever heard. WTF is wrong with people these days? How could someone have such a major disrespect for other peoples property??? :mad: :mad:
So what ended up happening with the new owner of your trailer? Did Emerald put them up in a rental or anything?
I think they need a members only section of the park. Or make more than just the first row for members only.

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Relax guys....just find out who they are, and then where they live, and potty train them like you would a friggin dog!!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 07:12 AM
they are going to make a report but we will see what happens,like i say the trailer is no longer ours but i just cant let something like that go even if im not going to be using it anymore.
cool.. I think we should get all the members together and have a poo flinging party at there boat, trailor, house, whatever.. I am sure the front office can find out who they are and then you can get the info then well what ever happens to them happens to them.
fricken poo taggers.. That is just nasty.:mad:

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 07:25 AM
If they are that stupid so as to wipe poop all over the inside of (your) the trailer, then I would have to assume they didn't use gloves as they handled the slippery logs. Therefore, I would only hope that they contracted some horrible case of E-Coli and have, by now, ended up in the hospital with wrenching body pains and the shits themselves. Of course, they probably aren't smart enough to seek medical attention (or have the money if their "building" Oldsmobile engines), so they probably have passed away already in their own filth at their homes. Maybe you should check the obits and for sale ads for their boat.
Evil streak this morning, not enough coffee, but I'm not apologizing.:D
nope they used a fork,and the funny thing is i dont think a adult can go from the back room(where they got in)to the front room.So i hope they didnt send there 8 yo kids in to do it.

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 07:26 AM
cool.. I think we should get all the members together and have a poo flinging party at there boat, trailor, house, whatever.. I am sure the front office can find out who they are and then you can get the info then well what ever happens to them happens to them.
yep i going to bring my broccili and beans next time just incase.i would never think of wiping something on there trailer....but there bbq they used all weekend that another story:D

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 07:27 AM
That is the lamest thing I have ever heard. WTF is wrong with people these days? How could someone have such a major disrespect for other peoples property??? :mad: :mad:
So what ended up happening with the new owner of your trailer? Did Emerald put them up in a rental or anything?
I think they need a members only section of the park. Or make more than just the first row for members only.
this month is when all the snowbirds go home so it will look different in a few weeks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 07:30 AM
yep i going to bring my broccili and beans next time just incase.i would never think of wiping something on there trailer....but there bbq they used all weekend that another story:D
LMAO!! that is a new meaning to the word.. shiat sandwich.. :D

Ziggy
04-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Always double/triple check the locks before heading away.......:o
Freaking scum bags. How disrespectful can people get? Not even close to being a normal human being, so treat 'em like the rats they are and set some traps.:idea:

PHX ATC
04-18-2007, 07:55 AM
I've got a septic tank here at the house...I'll donate all that I can give for when we find them and have our party.
I'll even donate all the horse poopies that I can!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 07:57 AM
I've got a septic tank here at the house...I'll donate all that I can give for when we find them and have our party.
I'll even donate all the horse poopies that I can!:D
LMAO!! sounds good.. :D

BobbyB
04-18-2007, 11:03 AM
i'm not flingin' nothin'; I'll be layin' a curler in the jet boat!:devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2007, 11:25 AM
i'm not flingin' nothin'; I'll be layin' a curler in the jet boat!:devil:
LOL!! just let it dribble out then.. :D :D

Desert Rat
04-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Find the boat and spray it with a good dose of the night afters. Some good ol cheap beer sh!ts should do the trick on that gazillion HP Olds motor!:sqeyes:

boatnam2
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Find the boat and spray it with a good dose of the night afters. Some good ol cheap beer sh!ts should do the trick on that gazillion HP Olds motor!:sqeyes:
i would of loved to see that 600hp olds run but the steering was backwards so he couldnt drive it.