PDA

View Full Version : Simon get serious....

boatsnblondes
04-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Simon tore a new asshole into Sanjaya tonight...and his co hosts did also. A LOT is at stake here, and he knows it. He is no more in control of this show than Randy or Paula. I can just imagine the nights he spends up trying not to dwell on the prospect of Sanjaya taking it all. Can you say, "End of Show??" I think they took him into the final 24 just because they thought it would give them more street cred in the area of diversity. No longer the case, as this hideous manjina gets closer and closer to the top two, Simon is melting down. And tonight he held back nothing. He was so hard on the kid Seacrest had to step in and run a little interferance. This is gonna get ugly from here on out, especially as Sanjaya gets closer. Simon may have been willing to go along with it, cause it made a good controversy...but giving this kid a record deal?? Who would buy it? His numbers are fake....he wouldn't sell anything...hmmm...I'm gonna watch this a little more closely...:idea:

brad22
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
the one night that i didnt record or watch and this happened. fukk!!!!!! i wish i would have saw that. :mad:
manjina is definetly giving simon and idol something to think about.

RaceFace
04-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Not only that...he f***ed up an awesome Bonnie Raitt song!! :mad:

Goldilocks
04-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Here's what the judges had to say about Sanjaya:
Sanjaya Malakar sang “Let’s Give Them Something To Talk About.” Sanjaya had his hair pulled back with a red bandana. Randy Jackson said “That was really just like karaoke, dude.” Paula Abdul said “Well, we’re watching someone who loves adversity. You thrive on it don’t you.” Simon Cowell said “Utterly horrendous. I’m being serious. Honestly, it was as bad as anything we see at the beginning of American Idol.” Seacrest accused Simon Cowell of never really liking Sanjaya. Simon Cowell added “I know this has been funny for awhile, but based on the fact that we are supposed to be finding an American Idol, it was hideous.” Seacrest then asked Randy, “If Sanjaya nailed it would Simon ever really like it.” Before Randy could reply, Simon Cowell said “I liked it last week, big mouth.”

OCMerrill
04-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Ryan Smearfest jumped right in there to defend manjina before Simon could even finish his critique.
I call it...
Lovers:sqeyes:
If Manjina makes it all the way the show will be done for. 100% No Talent.
My poor wife realy took the teasing from me tonight.:)

boatsnblondes
04-17-2007, 08:53 PM
I was just thinking...he looked like he was gonna start crying right there on stage...whats the odds, after getting boo'd nearly out of Dodger stadium, and then tonight, that he may leave the competition?? I bet he does....:D

Old school Ultra
04-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I don't even think Stern can keep him around after tonights beating from the judges...
At least his sister is hot................................

Nord
04-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Lol

RitcheyRch
04-18-2007, 04:42 AM
We didnt watch it and have definitely lost interest in the show because of Manjina the singing vagina.

waterheater
04-18-2007, 04:56 AM
http://us.video.aol.com/video.full.adp?pmmsid=1889986

Old Texan
04-18-2007, 06:12 AM
I watch bits and pieces of the show. It's truly sad that the talented young singers taking this seriously are effected by the BS of the no talented kid being pushed along by a faulty voting system. The Idol producers are the fault of this fiasco as the last couple of years showed vote fraud potential and nothing was done to eliminate the problem.
Clowns like Stern don't take into account the harm it does to the real talent trying to start a career. To these kids it isn't a joke.
If Sangina and his family had any sense they would remove themselves. People are laughing at them not with them and he is making a fool of himself.

Wet Dream
04-18-2007, 06:23 AM
Whats ever more appalling is that anybody over the age of 15 still watches this crap.

Old Texan
04-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Whats ever more appalling is that anybody over the age of 15 still watches this crap.
I'm not a regular watcher but catch a partial episode now and then.
There are some pretty talented singers on the show and it's good music. I wouldn't consider it aimed at 15 year olds by any means.

HavaSkank
04-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Claiming Howard Stern is ruining the potential careers for the talented ones is ludicrous. Trust me when I say production contracts have already been drawn for most of the top 5.
The non winners, like Gay Aiken, Daughtry and Joshua Gracen are having EXTREMELY successful careers while Ruben and Fantasia struggle in their market.
Nobody should lose sleep over the Idol kids. They will be able to own us within 3 years. The little bastards

Summer LuvN
04-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Here's what the judges had to say about Sanjaya:
Sanjaya Malakar sang “Let’s Give Them Something To Talk About.” Sanjaya had his hair pulled back with a red bandana. Randy Jackson said “That was really just like karaoke, dude.” Paula Abdul said “Well, we’re watching someone who loves adversity. You thrive on it don’t you.” Simon Cowell said “Utterly horrendous. I’m being serious. Honestly, it was as bad as anything we see at the beginning of American Idol.” Seacrest accused Simon Cowell of never really liking Sanjaya. Simon Cowell added “I know this has been funny for awhile, but based on the fact that we are supposed to be finding an American Idol, it was hideous.” Seacrest then asked Randy, “If Sanjaya nailed it would Simon ever really like it.” Before Randy could reply, Simon Cowell said “I liked it last week, big mouth.”
I love Simon. He makes the show... I haven't been watching, missed the whole thing..

Wet Dream
04-18-2007, 06:44 AM
I'm not a regular watcher but catch a partial episode now and then.
There are some pretty talented singers on the show and it's good music. I wouldn't consider it aimed at 15 year olds by any means.
No no. I didn't mean it was geared toward that demo, but with this Sanjaya guy being young and very popular, the 15 year olds are keeping the drive for him to stay. The shows demo was middle America, where alot of people could get into the program, but with Sanjaya...oh boy.

FOREVER2DOXIES
04-18-2007, 07:15 AM
I agree with "Wet Dream" at this point. I, for one, refuse to watch the program this season. There are a few good singers on the show remaining but Sanjaya and the hoopla has sickened me to the point that, as and ADULT, i have chosen to boycott and watch a program much better suited to my entertainment value....

Ziggy
04-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Anyone remember what was said to Sanjaya during auditions? After his sis sang well IMO, the trio of judges said he was tons better than her...........so blame the judges for putting him thru in the first place, and then blame them again for putting him on the TV show as well after the Hollywierd eliminations.
The rest has been left up to us. If one of your favs gets voted out and you didn't vote no use moaning about it.
I have not voted once so I have no voice on the matter, but I do have my favorites. Melinda deserves to win it, and I believe Blake or Jordin can and might be the running ups.

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Here you guys go again...pickin on the poor little FAG!!!!:D

HavaSkank
04-18-2007, 07:47 AM
How many of you own a Ruben Studders or Fantasia CD? Im guessing not very many. They definately dont receive a lot of play on top 40 radio and they arent the Idol Cash Cows like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are.
The bottom line is they cant FORCE you to purchase an album if you arent a fan. Idol watchers will buy CDs from Melinda, Jordan and Blake. They have a broader appeal and they will be marketed up the ass.
Dont get me wrong, Mangina will put out an album and it will be so incredible over-produced he'll NEVER be able to perform it in a live concert (without the assistance of voice over tracks) It will also reflect that his alleged "appeal" isnt with stupid, zit faced little girls but rather the intentions of those who are willing to witness the demise of the show altogether. (said while raising her hand in the air obnoxiously)

boatsnblondes
04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
How many of you own a Ruben Studders or Fantasia CD? Im guessing not very many. They definately dont receive a lot of play on top 40 radio and they arent the Idol Cash Cows like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are.
The bottom line is they cant FORCE you to purchase an album if you arent a fan. Idol watchers will buy CDs from Melinda, Jordan and Blake. They have a broader appeal and they will be marketed up the ass.
Dont get me wrong, Mangina will put out an album and it will be so incredible over-produced he'll NEVER be able to perform it in a live concert (without the assistance of voice over tracks) It will also reflect that his alleged "appeal" isnt with stupid, zit faced little girls but rather the intentions of those who are willing to witness the demise of the show altogether. (said while raising her hand in the air obnoxiously)
If he makes it through tonight, I think Simon will be calling Tony Soprano for a hit...

HavaSkank
04-18-2007, 08:11 AM
If he makes it through tonight, I think Simon will be calling Tony Soprano for a hit...
Now THAT I'd watch

boatsnblondes
04-18-2007, 08:20 AM
Now THAT I'd watch
Not to say Tony wouldn't do it..just he may not the time at the moment...he has his hands full with Phil at the moment....

Blown 472
04-18-2007, 08:37 AM
I watch bits and pieces of the show. It's truly sad that the talented young singers taking this seriously are effected by the BS of the no talented kid being pushed along by a faulty voting system. The Idol producers are the fault of this fiasco as the last couple of years showed vote fraud potential and nothing was done to eliminate the problem.
Clowns like Stern don't take into account the harm it does to the real talent trying to start a career. To these kids it isn't a joke.
If Sangina and his family had any sense they would remove themselves. People are laughing at them not with them and he is making a fool of himself.
Trying to start a career? like those other no talent hacks that have won? please. Pure crap that is all this show is and Stern is making a mockery of it as it should be.

Old Texan
04-18-2007, 10:41 AM
I believe Britney's space is open....and Michael J has been looking for a protoge (sp).....Lots of chances for the "Lil Girlie Boy". :devil:

Old Texan
04-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Trying to start a career? like those other no talent hacks that have won? please. Pure crap that is all this show is and Stern is making a mockery of it as it should be.
You ain't a Carey Underwood fan Blown?????? Nice legs on that one. Help you get out of your winter "Blues". :D

Baja Big Dog
04-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Well you can bet that that asshole Howard will be crying foul now that his gay lover is gone.:D