PDA

View Full Version : hey jay

moneypit
04-18-2007, 09:44 AM
check you pm's. I also left you a phone message on Monday. Give me a call. I'd like to order that truck if it works out.
Thanks,
Dave
btw: Congrats on the boat motors and numbers

moneypit
04-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Jay,
Just got out of the office. Thanks for getting in touch. I know that you are extremely busy. As a backup I had contacted a friend and I feel I need to hear his offer (because he is a husband of one of my employees). Once I do, I will let you know. I know what you said you could get me the Truck for. I'm sure I will be calling you in the next few days.
Again, thanks for giving me a call.
Dave

PHOTOGLOU
04-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Jay,
Just got out of the office. Thanks for getting in touch. I know that you are extremely busy. As a backup I had contacted a friend and I feel I need to hear his offer (because he is a husband of one of my employees). Once I do, I will let you know. I know what you said you could get me the Truck for. I'm sure I will be calling you in the next few days.
Again, thanks for giving me a call.
Dave
Sorry it was not sooner.... And please remember to get a quote on the trade also.... Just because someone is cheaper ( him or me) on the unit they are selling does not mean it is a better deal..... Jay 714 552 0300

moneypit
04-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Sorry it was not sooner.... And please remember to get a quote on the trade also.... Just because someone is cheaper ( him or me) on the unit they are selling does not mean it is a better deal..... Jay 714 552 0300
I understand that. I will let you know what is presented to me as soon as I get it.