PDA

View Full Version : The curse of "I'm Pregnant."

Boozer
04-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Over the years I've had many girl friend's and even a few fiance's along the way. I don't know what it is about me but it seems like I am plagued with the words "I'm pregnant." It's become so common these days that I think I'm going to start marking the date on my calendar when it comes, so that in the future I know when to expect it.
Almost 1 month ago to the day I broke up with the bosses daughter. My job has become more of a career and it's demands grow greater by the day. The bosses daughter started to become controlling and had a huge problem with me putting in any overtime or going on business trips, she told me I couldn't go on a business trip to Vegas unless she accompanied me there, and the list goes on and on. I decided it was time to pull the plug.
Today I got a call with the infamous words "I'm pregnant." Personally I think it's a bullshit attempt to get my attention and see if she can get one last "f*ck you" in the mix. She's made daily attempts to win back my attention since the day I broke up with her and had no luck so I think this is her last ditch effort to do so. Why do they always do this sh*t??????????????
In the last 8 years I have heard the words "I'm pregnant," probably 13 or more times, to date I have 0 kids, every one of them mysteriously loses it 2-3 months down the road.
Anyone else have the "I'm pregnant," curse?

racecar.hotshoe
04-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Tell her to come on here we will tell you aint got it in ya!:D

Mrs.Killer
04-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I take it your not using condoms.....:eek:

bead
04-18-2007, 05:16 PM
but it was usually correct. i could stand to close to them and id get them pregnant. even with protection. funny though , must of the kids never looked like me ...............Hhmmmmmmmmmm.

Desert Rat
04-18-2007, 05:22 PM
There is a way to ensure you know it's bullsh!t if you hear it again.... See this thread http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/fun_84.gif http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/images/smilies/tdo13.gif
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146946

Boozer
04-18-2007, 05:27 PM
There is a way to ensure you know it's bullsh!t if you hear it again.... See this threadhttp://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/fun_84.gif
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146946
If it weren't for the fact that I actually want a couple kids at some point I'd have done that a long time ago. I'm half tempted to freeze some sperm at a bank that I can get later when I decide to have a kid.

pixilatedpussy
04-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Over the years I've had many girl friend's and even a few fiance's along the way. I don't know what it is about me but it seems like I am plagued with the words "I'm pregnant." It's become so common these days that I think I'm going to start marking the date on my calendar when it comes, so that in the future I know when to expect it.
Almost 1 month ago to the day I broke up with the bosses daughter. My job has become more of a career and it's demands grow greater by the day. The bosses daughter started to become controlling and had a huge problem with me putting in any overtime or going on business trips, she told me I couldn't go on a business trip to Vegas unless she accompanied me there, and the list goes on and on. I decided it was time to pull the plug.
Today I got a call with the infamous words "I'm pregnant." Personally I think it's a bullshit attempt to get my attention and see if she can get one last "f*ck you" in the mix. She's made daily attempts to win back my attention since the day I broke up with her and had no luck so I think this is her last ditch effort to do so. Why do they always do this sh*t??????????????
In the last 8 years I have heard the words "I'm pregnant," probably 13 or more times, to date I have 0 kids, every one of them mysteriously loses it 2-3 months down the road.
Yep...I do...& I am....& nope not a curse for me.;)

Devil's Advocate
04-18-2007, 06:05 PM
If it weren't for the fact that I actually want a couple kids at some point I'd have done that a long time ago. I'm half tempted to freeze some sperm at a bank that I can get later when I decide to have a kid.
How romantic.:D
Tell her you're fixed, let her figure it out. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif :crossx:

mrs.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Yep....hubby has heard that 3 times. We even know where they were conceived, we have 1 Laughlin baby, & 2 Havasu babies.

djunkie
04-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Yep...I do...& I am....& nope not a curse for me.;)
So have you told your husband yet that its mine and not his? :crossx: :crossx:

woody56
04-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey your next!!!!:jawdrop:

djunkie
04-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey your next!!!!:jawdrop:
Easy there buddy. :argue: :D :D

woody56
04-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Easy there buddy. :argue: :D :D
The last time I did that someone found out she was pregnant.:D

Boozer
04-18-2007, 06:31 PM
She's been doing you too.. :devil: :mad: :mad:

rrrr
04-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Yep....hubby has heard that 3 times. We even know where they were conceived, we have 1 Laughlin baby, & 2 Havasu babies.
Has he mentioned he might quit letting you go to the lake on weekends? :jawdrop: :D

djunkie
04-18-2007, 06:40 PM
She's been doing you too.. :devil: :mad: :mad:
That Mrs. Pixi sure gets around. :devil: :devil:
J/K Pixi mama. :D :D

Boozer
04-18-2007, 07:04 PM
That Mrs. Pixi sure gets around. :devil: :devil:
J/K Pixi mama. :D :D
Almost as much as the bosses daughter. :eek:

Jyruiz
04-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Those were some scary words for me, but I was 18 then. The messed up part was, she was 23 at the time, guess she thought she could scare me into staying with her. Well, I was scared as hell but I still did not get back with her.

MR.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Has he mentioned he might quit letting you go to the lake on weekends? :jawdrop: :D
I will just send her to Boozer's house that way I know she will be lying this time..:D :D

I DIG IT !
04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
That sucks but Its a really hard subject. Good luck

Jordy
04-18-2007, 07:34 PM
How about an antidote, or even better, a vaccination against this situation:
http://www.ripnroll.com/images/trojansamplerlrg.jpg
:notam:

MR.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 07:40 PM
or do what I did ..............SNIP SNIP:eek: :eek:

Boozer
04-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Condoms? Those are for sailors! Going port to port n all.

MR.rvrluvr
04-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Condoms? Those are for sailors! Going port to port n all.
I don't like condoms, they just break when I stick it in her butt :) :eek: :D ;) :)

COWBOY KENNY
04-18-2007, 08:02 PM
kids are tax deductible:devil:

djunkie
04-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I don't like condoms, they just break when I stick it in her butt :) :eek: :D ;) :)
LOL!!!!!!!!!

lewiville
04-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Boozer,
do the Tom Lykus "hail Mary". Tell her you would love to have a awesome relationship and you really see her and you together. Let her know that right now is not the time to have a kid that you cant spend a lot of time with and raise it the proper way. Hopefully at that point she calls you and says " I lost it". And there you have it, TOUCHDOWN BOOZER! :) :) :)

SHOTKALLIN
04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Is your name boozer or bonehead? Use a condom.

Jetaholic
04-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Boozer,
do the Tom Lykus "hail Mary". Tell her you would love to have a awesome relationship and you really see her and you together. Let her know that right now is not the time to have a kid that you cant spend a lot of time with and raise it the proper way. Hopefully at that point she calls you and says " I lost it". And there you have it, TOUCHDOWN BOOZER! :) :) :)
Or she calls and says she got an abortion and it's all his fault for not wanting the kid...

lewiville
04-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Or she calls and says she got an abortion and it's all his fault for not wanting the kid...
In that case....step back and punt and now your a dad.