PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Jason- Extreme Trucks

roln 20s
04-18-2007, 08:15 PM
I knew the time was coming soon to get some new truck tires, so I figured I'd give Jason a call at Extreme Trucks since I was going to Anaheim for the Boat Show last weekend. He's a great Boat Bling dealer of ours and a very trust worthy guy, so I knew I'd be in good hands. After hearing the price of the same Toyo 325/60/20s - I asked what else did he have for me. We decided to do the new Kumho 325/60/20s- saved nearly $400! I was so swamped with the boat show that I didn't have a chance to go down to Jason's shop - knowing I had no other options, Jason told me to just work the show and he'd come and get my truck, leave his in case I needed it, take it to his show and put the new tires on, then bring it back before the show ended. Everything was PERFECT - service that compares to the Famous Jay Photoglou - anyone that needs anything related to your truck or SUV - call Jason.
Oh yeah, the only bad thing is that driving my 06 Duramax with just the Gibson Turbo Back exhaust, he came back with quotes for an air intake and programmer :D I know...I need it :D :)
Thanks again Jason - keep up the great work.
Patrick
SAUCE Specials are available with Jason as we speak - call and get it :D

wedge44
04-18-2007, 08:17 PM
he did my truck yesterday I just did a different post...wedge

455Rocket
04-18-2007, 09:39 PM
ya me too, only last week...