PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kilr !! LEO's Question

Liberator TJ1984
04-19-2007, 06:32 AM
What are the Laws regaurding being stopped by un-Marked Vehicles ???
I know your in Cali. :D
But around here every stump jumping wanna be Fireman / Security Gaurd ,Etc..Etc... has Red/Blue lights installed on their vehicles ...
Can you be ticketed for Not Stopping ? or resisting arrest ?
Or does the average Joe still have any Rights for thier personal safety.
My GF asked me about this as she is concerned about being stopped at night , I told her to just keep going till a REAL COP in a Marked Car Stopped her if it happens:confused:

NOTALENT
04-19-2007, 06:35 AM
But around here every stump jumping wanna be Fireman / Security Gaurd ,Etc..Etc... has Red/Blue lights installed on their vehicles ...
My GF asked me about this as she is concerned about being stopped at night , I told her to just keep going till a REAL COP in a Marked Car Stopped her if it happens:confused:
Good question, I have been told that you can keep driving until you get to a public/lighted up place....I have always wondered as well.

BoatPI
04-19-2007, 06:38 AM
In CA you only need one forward facing red approved light. No marking needed. Most PD's suggest that when in doubt slowly drive to a well lighted public area such as a gas station or shopping center/strip mall.
For felony evading a unit needs to be marked. A few other laws exist but that is it in a nutshell. Remember all LEO's carry an id card with their agency.

THATJEFFGUY
04-19-2007, 07:10 AM
In CA you only need one forward facing red approved light. No marking needed. Most PD's suggest that when in doubt slowly drive to a well lighted public area such as a gas station or shopping center/strip mall.
For felony evading a unit needs to be marked. A few other laws exist but that is it in a nutshell. Remember all LEO's carry an id card with their agency.
Keep in mind...that red light has to be a steady-burn too. NO flashing reds...only blue lights can flash !!

H20Advantage
04-19-2007, 07:19 AM
Keep in mind...that red light has to be a steady-burn too. NO flashing reds...only blue lights can flash !!
Red lights can flash but there is always at least one that is a solid red. In the light bar on top of the car the solid red is generally toward the center. CHP and Plain wraps will have a solid red on one of their spotlights alot of times.
If in doubt put on your flashers, pull into the right lane and slow down below the speed limit and listen for directions over the loudspeaker. If really in doubt call 911 and tell them what you are doing they in turn will attempt to communicate with the Officer.

bear down
04-19-2007, 07:21 AM
In the Inland Empire I have been seeing a couple of non marked vehicles with lights (red/blue) on the dash, but a standard ca license plate, not one of those PD plates that most cars/non marked cars have. Who are those guys? I saw one pull over a guy for speeding in a parking lot and they pulled out their badge and started to give this flatbiller a really hard time, but these guys did not look like cops though. If a LEO has a non marked vehicle wouldn't the plates be gov't plates anyways?

Kilrtoy
04-19-2007, 07:26 AM
That is it right there, unmarked vehicles usually do not do stops unless the violation is so off the charts, they will usually call in a marked unit to do the stop for them.

Baja Big Dog
04-19-2007, 07:46 AM
I can get an offical LEO ID card right next to the guy selling fake drivers licence's downtown.
Like Kilr said unmarked guys dont make traffic stops, if they do you really F-up'ed.
Got a couple of bro's in unmarked doing gang shitt, they were elated cause they didnt have to stop people for the daily traffic crap. They say the same thing, if they are pulling you over you know you really screwed up!!!:devil:

Liberator TJ1984
04-19-2007, 07:55 AM
By BoatPI :No marking needed. Most PD's suggest that when in doubt slowly drive to a well lighted public area such as a gas station or shopping center/strip mall.
That's the concern I have ,out in the sticks or even from my work to nearest town there is NaDa ! Nothing but open roads and very few houses along the way and most of those are several hundred yards off the highways ...IE: , Gf Lives in Victoria , I am in outskirts of S.A. ..about 100mi. one way trip ,the only stops availible are very small towns about 20-40mi. apart mainly FM roads and not Highways
Hell , I am very leary about stopping for anything , except for another beer or take a leak :D AND the .45 is in my belt if I do get out:devil:

topless
04-19-2007, 07:58 AM
My GF asked me about this as she is concerned about being stopped at night , I told her to just keep going till a REAL COP in a Marked Car Stopped her if it happens:confused:Why would you ask a Kindergarten cop that question? Ask a real LEO.:eek: :confused:

Ziggy
04-19-2007, 08:07 AM
We can all wait and see how the Steve Foley(former SD Charger Linebacker) case works out here in San Diego.
He was driving home when an off duty cop in his personal car tried pulling him over..............all said and done the cop ends up shooting Foley.
I personally would not stop for someone in his minivan claiming to be a cop.

Kilrtoy
04-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Why would you ask a Kindergarten cop that question? Ask a real LEO.:eek: :confused:
I almost cracked a smile on that old ass line

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Why would you ask a Kindergarten cop that question? Ask a real LEO.:eek: :confused:
Exactly!!! So why did you ask this kindergaden cop about your domestic violence issues!!!!:idea: :sqeyes:

topless
04-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Exactly!!! So why did you ask this kindergaden cop about your domestic violence issues!!!!:idea: :sqeyes:Never did.

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Never did.
Oh im sorry, he just intervien in your domestic violence issue......

STV_Keith
04-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Drive the speed limit and call 911. Tell them you are being persued by an unmarked with flashing lights and that you want confirmation and a marked car sent to your location. DO NOT STOP, but do not run.
There have been instances around the country where people have been carjacked and/or killed stopping for cars with flashing lights.

topless
04-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Oh im sorry, he just intervien in your domestic violence issue......
I've never had any domestic violence issues Yvonne so I think you need to go back and check your references and or your husbands posts.

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I've never had any domestic violence issues Yvonne so I think you need to go back and check your references and or your husbands posts.
I see how you can forget 4-5 years ago at Frenchie's halloween party.

Jbb
04-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Kitty fight......:D :D :D

topless
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
I see how you can forget 4-5 years ago at Frenchie's halloween party.Oh when I left and you guys played naked twister??? That one? I never asked him for anything by the way. Did you guys swap partners after I left? I did see the pictures by the way.

Jbb
04-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Hit high and deep to straightaway centerfield...this one's got a chance....:D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.independentcritics.com/images/garfield2SPLASH.jpg

Ziggy
04-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Someone grab a sheet of plastic and baby oil !!!!!!!!!!
be nice Ladies ;)

OutCole'd
04-19-2007, 08:48 AM
LMAO!!!!!:D

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh when I left and you guys played naked twister??? That one? I never asked him for anything by the way. Did you guys swap partners after I left? I did see the pictures by the way.
Was that your boyfriend that was man handling you or was that someone you just met? We sure did play twister, you can't find one picture of me naked. Swap partners, you wish.

Jbb
04-19-2007, 08:56 AM
High leap at the wall.....what a catch!!!!

OutCole'd
04-19-2007, 08:57 AM
High leap at the wall.....what a catch!!!!
Next at bat.....

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Next at bat.....
I think the game is over. I was hoping for extra innings.
Sorry girls, I just like the smell of flying fur.

little rowe boat
04-19-2007, 10:12 AM
So, back to the real question at hand. Any pics of the naked twister game????:D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 10:14 AM
So, back to the real question at hand. Any pics of the naked twister game????:D
Do you mean the one at the Fire House? I thought you GUYS banned cameras... :D Chevy's RULE!!!

topless
04-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Was that your boyfriend that was man handling you or was that someone you just met? We sure did play twister, you can't find one picture of me naked. Swap partners, you wish.Yes, I saw the twister pictures and you were pretty much naked but not as naked as the pics your husband used to post of you. Oh, and yes there are pictures of you naked on this website. The only reason they are still here is because hubby covered your tits and puddy with blue dots.

little rowe boat
04-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Do you mean the one at the Fire House? I thought you GUYS banned cameras... :D Chevy's RULE!!!
You tell me, I have never been to the firehouse in HAVASU. It must be a chevy thing.:D :eek: :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 10:37 AM
You tell me, I have never been to the firehouse in HAVASU. It must be a chevy thing.:D :eek: :D
Bastard!:D:eek: I knew I should have said Union Hall.

little rowe boat
04-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Thats ok, then the meeting would be in San Gabriel, just off of broadway.:D

Liberator TJ1984
04-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe I should rename this thread to.......
If two naked women were in an unmarked car , fighting, with red and blue lights flashing.....should I Stop ???:devil: :D

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Yes, I saw the twister pictures and you were pretty much naked but not as naked as the pics your husband used to post of you. Oh, and yes there are pictures of you naked on this website. The only reason they are still here is because hubby covered your tits and puddy with blue dots.
Pretty much naked, isn't naked. That blue dot sh*t is old, we were talking about the twister pics

djunkie
04-19-2007, 11:32 AM
You rang. :D :D

boatsnblondes
04-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Pretty much naked, isn't naked. That blue dot sh*t is old, we were talking about the twister pics
Don't worry topless, even blue dots can't hide the obvious...:jawdrop:

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 11:37 AM
You rang. :D :D
Yeah, the F.O.R.D. guy wants to play naked twister with you. :D
Sorry, David but you walked into it... :D :D :D

little rowe boat
04-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't you ever work? Oh yah, thats right you can't because your business is used as a union hall and chevy GUY naked twister.:D :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

djunkie
04-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Thats it..... NO ISAACS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:D :D

BRSTQUEST
04-19-2007, 03:37 PM
We can all wait and see how the Steve Foley(former SD Charger Linebacker) case works out here in San Diego.
He was driving home when an off duty cop in his personal car tried pulling him over..............all said and done the cop ends up shooting Foley.
I personally would not stop for someone in his minivan claiming to be a cop.
Here is part of what happened,,,,,,,I don't think Mr. Foley, who has numerous run-ins with the law, did what he should...
About 3:30 a.m., the off-duty officer started following a suspected drunk driver in the area of northbound Highway 163 and Highway 52, Brugos said. The vehicle was described as weaving and its speed ranged from 30 to 90 mph and nearly hit several vehicles, he said.
After stopping at a red light, the off-duty officer pulled beside Foley, identified himself as a police officer, and ordered him to pull over, but Foley drove away, Brugos said. Foley stopped again, and got out of his car, approaching the officer, according to police. The officer again identified himself, pulled out a gun, and ordered the suspect several times to stop, Brugos said.
“However he continued to walk toward the officer, making the statement, 'That's a bb gun',” Brugos said.
Foley then got back into his car and the off-duty officer followed him to a cul-de-sac in Poway, where Foley lives.
Foley got out of the car and started walking toward the officer, while his female passenger drove the car alongside him, Brugos said. The officer identified himself again and then fired a warning shot into the bushes, Brugos said. Brugos said the female then revved the engine and drove directly at the officer, by then out of his car; the officer fired two shots at Foley's vehicle. The officer was not hit by the car.
Foley reached into his pants with his right hand as he approached the officer and the officer fired at the suspect. Foley acknowledged he'd been shot, Brugos said, but continued to move toward the officer, who fired again. Foley then fell to the ground.

Ultracrazy
04-20-2007, 03:02 AM
:D

Wild Horses
04-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Yes, I saw the twister pictures and you were pretty much naked but not as naked as the pics your husband used to post of you. Oh, and yes there are pictures of you naked on this website. The only reason they are still here is because hubby covered your tits and puddy with blue dots.
I remember when Topless first came on to the forums, full of piss and vinegar and always trying to upset people. I guess you can't tame a rattlesnake, same old shit!:sleeping: :sleeping:
Just because you want to be the moral police doesn't mean anybody really cares, and yes I remember how long it took to get to see the first picture of you with all of your bold talk back in the day!!:D
P.S. you don't even have to be a cop to know the laws, at least Kilr is willing to find out the correct answers with out being judgemental.
Clint
Runnin' Wild

callbob4homes
04-20-2007, 06:20 AM
Pictures................worthless thread without pictures :D
and you guys quit hijacking a hijack here. ok gurls carry on with it.:jawdrop: