PDA

View Full Version : Turner may STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
04-19-2007, 09:23 AM
The agent for Michael Turner says it looks like his client will be staying with the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers and the Tennessee Titans have been talking, and the Buffalo Bills have also been in the mix.
I wouldnt count on it because AJ is a draft day wizard so it may happen then, wanna bet?? I would like him to stay because the opinion is that this is the Chargers year.
Dont say it OK Focker, put a sock in it :D NSF

Desert Rat
04-19-2007, 09:28 AM
The agent for Michael Turner says it looks like his client will be staying with the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers and the Tennessee Titans have been talking, and the Buffalo Bills have also been in the mix.
I wouldnt count on it because AJ is a draft day wizard so it may happen then, wanna bet?? I would like him to stay because the opinion is that this is the Chargers year.
And opinions are like what??! :devil: :D

MKEELINE
04-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Man I hope he stays. He is one of the hardest runners in the league. Although LT is VERY durable Turner is a great insurance policy "just in case". IMO they should do what they can to keep him there, but in reality that could be tough.
Go Bolts!

MKEELINE
04-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I thnk they should trade him. Next year he will go via free agency and then we get nothing. If a couple first day picks can be had for him we can draft a backup RB to replace him.
I agree that he is worth alot more now then he will be next year, but they know what they have in Turner. I just hope that if, probably more like when, they deal him they get some value.

Not So Fast
04-19-2007, 10:31 AM
And opinions are like what??! :devil: :D
Lemme guess, Raider fan???????????????? NSF

STLRFAN
04-19-2007, 10:40 AM
I thnk they should trade him. Next year he will go via free agency and then we get nothing. If a couple first day picks can be had for him we can draft a backup RB to replace him.
I agree with you. He will be gone next year no matter what. They should get something for him.

MayDaze
04-19-2007, 11:57 AM
You have Norv Turner you guys have nothing to worry about :rolleyes: