PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Who Know Andy" Dush Bag "1

bead
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
What The Story With This Fn Wanta B Car Sales Men?

JB in so cal
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
What The Story With This Fn Wanta B Car Sales Men?
me namu dog face in the banana patch.

bead
04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Is He Your Friend?

uvindex
04-19-2007, 05:11 PM
me namu dog face in the banana patch.Best post ever. :)

yopengo
04-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Holy crap it there a full moon tonight? :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
04-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Is He Your Friend?
Never met the person before in my life. I think I may know a friend of a friend of his that just sold the same kind of boat he used to have.

bead
04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I Jus Hate When Others Hate. :d

Phat Matt
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I know him. He's a friend of mine.

bead
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
SORRY I FORGOT THE "s" I WAS FLUSTERED:D

bead
04-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I know him. He's a friend of mine.IM SORRY HES YOUR FRIEND HES A DICK !

Boozer
04-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I heard him and RD made out once.

Garrddogg
04-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I dont know him but I think I like him! :D

Garrddogg
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
I heard him and RD made out once.
Not like that though!!:eek:

Phat Matt
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
IM SORRY HES YOUR FRIEND HES A DICK !
Actually most of my friends are pussies. :)

Boozer
04-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Actually most of my friends are pussies. :)
Good things Andys a p*ssy, because making out with a d*ck would HAVE to hard on a dudes reputation.

BoatFloating
04-19-2007, 05:35 PM
I know I'm spelling and sentenced challenged but Jesus Christ. How about a little proof read???
Dush huh?maybe douche?
From dictionary.com
No results found for dush.
Did you mean DSH (in dictionary) or DSH (in encyclopedia)?
Dictionary suggestions:
DSH
30-dash
30dash
DESH
DOSH
dash
dish
tush
DUHS
DUS
USH
duh
DCSH
DHSH
DPSH
Bush
DUSA
DUSS
DUSU
NUSH
bush
bush.
cush
duse
gush
hush
kush
lush
mush
push
rush
du sh
du-sh
And "Who Know"???? How about Who Knows?????? I thought people didn't drunk post till after 1am????:idea: :eek:

Garrddogg
04-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I know I'm spelling and sentenced challenged but Jesus Christ. How about a little proof read???
Dush huh?maybe douche?
From dictionary.com
Dictionary suggestions:
DSH
30-dash
30dash
DESH
DOSH
dash
dish
tush
DUHS
DUS
USH
duh
DCSH
DHSH
DPSH
Bush
DUSA
DUSS
DUSU
NUSH
bush
bush.
cush
duse
gush
hush
kush
lush
mush
push
rush
du sh
du-sh
And "Who Know"???? How about Who Knows?????? I thought people didn't drunk post till after 1am????:idea: :eek:
DOH! THATS GONNA LEAVE A MARK!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Best post ever. :)
I agree!! Dam near peed!!

Jordy
04-19-2007, 06:44 PM
I do know that the capital letters on your keyboard are free, but it seems that you're neglecting the punctuation. ;)
Are you upset because he called bullshit on what you think your brother in law's 11 year old Daytona is worth??? Step away from the caps lock!!! :D :D :D

MR.rvrluvr
04-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Pardon me, Just building my post count....carry on..:)

98 Vector 21
04-19-2007, 07:27 PM
So whats the dealio?

riverbound
04-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Although you may be correct....you my friend look like an idiot. you should really consider a spell check or grammer program if you are going to try and call someone out. If you are just Drunk posting, maybe you should go hit the bottle a couple more times and then come back :D

76ANTHONY
04-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Although you may be correct....you my friend look like an idiot. you should really consider a spell check or grammer program if you are going to try and call someone out. If you are just Drunk posting, maybe you should go hit the bottle a couple more times and then come back :D
mr. knowitall, or is it noitall???:D :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
04-19-2007, 07:33 PM
or Mr. Knowitall?:idea: :D

riverbound
04-19-2007, 07:34 PM
I know I cant spell for shit....but Im not the one calling others out. I just sit by and laugh :D
Been around here too long to call people out anymore......Unless it is ISL ;) :D

riverbound
04-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Was that really necessary? http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2934/baseballguylq0.gif (http://imageshack.us) Sheeeesh :D :D
Shouldnt you be busy editing your new episode of the shark jumping?? :D

JB in so cal
04-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I agree!! Dam near peed!!
Gawd' dam, your drunk tests are hard:D

riverbound
04-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Jeezuz I think this one is gonna have more "special" guest stars than the Love Boat during sweeps week!
:D :D :D
LOL :D

RaceFace
04-19-2007, 08:31 PM
WOW! :eek:
I heard THAT slap out here in the canyon!! I thought a tree branch broke!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 08:33 PM
what the heck is up everyone's ass this last couple days.:jawdrop: :D

RaceFace
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
My guess is it's going to be a hell of a day on the boards tomorrow!!
I'm clearing my schedule!!!! LOL!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 08:35 PM
My guess is it's going to be a hell of a day on the boards tomorrow!!
I'm clearing my schedule!!!! LOL!!!
LMAO!! me too. :D

Nord
04-19-2007, 08:36 PM
LOL :)

riverbound
04-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I REALLY REALLY REALLY didnt want to come home on Monday..... I should have just stayed out at the river :mad: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I REALLY REALLY REALLY didnt want to come home on Monday..... I should have just stayed out at the river :mad: :D
you thought about it outloud.. I heard you. LOL!!:D

Ryphraph
04-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Pardon me, Just building my post count....carry on..:)
+1
Ryph

riverbound
04-19-2007, 08:48 PM
you thought about it outloud.. I heard you. LOL!!:D
You should have seen me on Monday after going to Breakfast with the Bordsmnjs at Roadrunner.....definitely not happy to go :( Oh well, I will be back soon enough.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 08:49 PM
You should have seen me on Monday after going to Breakfast with the Bordsmnjs at Roadrunner.....definitely not happy to go :( Oh well, I will be back soon enough.
we wanted to stay too. I had to get the kids ready for scholl though..
I always hate leaving.:( :D

Windy
04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
So Andy pissed someone off huh...now theres a surprise. :D :D :D

AZJD
04-19-2007, 09:06 PM
I just use my disclaimer in my siggy!:D :D :D

Havasu1986
04-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Bead must have played golf with Andy today.:D That will piss anybody off.:)

Jordy
04-19-2007, 09:15 PM
I just use my disclaimer in my siggy!:D :D :D
Yeah, but you spelled your typo notation incrorrectly too, dumbass....
[sic] is the universial notation for an intentional typo (or in your case, a lack of vocabulary), such as those in a quoted passage by someone other than the author. Dumbass. ;)

djunkie
04-19-2007, 09:29 PM
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29021&stc=1&d=1177046922

cdog
04-19-2007, 09:34 PM
:confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/f9b19ebe.jpg

76ANTHONY
04-19-2007, 10:53 PM
I know I cant spell for shit....but Im not the one calling others out. I just sit by and laugh :D
Been around here too long to call people out anymore......Unless it is ISL ;) :D
dont make me go over there and call you an azzhole:D :D

Sandbar Mike
04-20-2007, 05:12 AM
How can anyone be upset at the man who single handedly invented the boating industry?:D ;)

NOTALENT
04-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Sorry, I just found this funny :D

Wild Horses
04-20-2007, 05:27 AM
I have to agree with Windy on this one!:eek:

OGShocker
04-20-2007, 05:31 AM
How can anyone be upset at the man who single handedly invented the boating industry?:D ;)
Thanks!!! I jest spet cophie all over my screin! :D

707dog
04-20-2007, 05:39 AM
damn another case of where is andy? who is andy?...full story please then everybody can dicktate(lmao) the ending

Jbb
04-20-2007, 06:35 AM
All I saw that he did was render an accurate opinion about an older,overpriced Eliminator.....are you saying he's not entitled to an opinion....?

TOBTEK
04-20-2007, 06:44 AM
hey now....Dont make Andy into a Saint! It was Wess at Trident that "single handedly invented the boating industry" :D :D

TOBTEK
04-20-2007, 06:47 AM
me namu dog face in the banana patch.
steve martin "best Fishes" AWESOME ! "I put a tuna fish sandwich under each arm, maybe one or two behind my ear....and I dont smell like any other guy"........ :D :D

BobbyB
04-20-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks!!! I jest spet cophie all over my screin! :D
:D me two:D

Jordy
04-20-2007, 08:51 AM
hey now....Dont make Andy into a Saint! It was Wess at Trident that "single handedly invented the boating industry" :D :D
And Toby was right there to be the one to kick the tires on the trailer first!!! :D :D :D

Pussywhippled
04-20-2007, 09:00 AM
I don't even know this Andy01 guy and I hate him...
Boats, Corvettes, more boats, boats for sale, bigger boats, order this one, build that one, I can't keep up...
Ok, I admit it, I'm just jealous I guess.

Havasu1986
04-20-2007, 09:02 AM
I don't even know this Andy01 guy and I hate him...
Boats, Corvettes, more boats, boats for sale, bigger boats, order this one, build that one, I can't keep up...
Ok, I admit it, I'm just jealous I guess.
He's really a nice guy in person. Just keep the Red Bull away from him.:D A little hyper.:)

bead
04-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Dush huh?maybe douche?
From dictionary.com
Dictionary suggestions:
DSH
30-dash
30dash
DESH
DOSH
dash
dish
tush
DUHS
DUS
USH
duh
DCSH
DHSH
DPSH
Bush
DUSA
DUSS
DUSU
NUSH
bush
bush.
cush
duse
gush
hush
kush
lush
mush
push
rush
du sh
du-sh
And "Who Know"???? How about Who Knows?????? I thought people didn't drunk post till after 1am????:idea: :eek:Hey you must be a friend of dush #1, ill jus call you dush #2 to make it easier. and to all you haters im sorry it takes me a little time and my grammer isnt to your satisfacation , but i jus thought dush was funnier than douche ,ya fn dush bags. its a little easier for me to type in caps since i only have one fn arm. so thanks for exposing my handicap.................. dicweed or dickweed or dushbag or douche bag sincerly bead

riverbound
04-20-2007, 10:44 AM
He's really a nice guy in person. Just keep the Red Bull away from him.:D A little hyper.:)
That's funny ;)

BarryMac
04-20-2007, 10:45 AM
you think Andy01 is an asshole, you should've met that prick racing raskal, he was the asshole of all assholes, but at least he could spell... :D :D

riverbound
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey you must be a friend of dush #1, ill jus call you dush #2 to make it easier. and to all you haters im sorry it takes me a little time and my grammer isnt to your satisfacation , but i jus thought dush was funnier than douche ,ya fn dush bags. its a little easier for me to type in caps since i only have one fn arm. so thanks for exposing my handicap.................. dicweed or dickweed or dushbag or douche bag sincerly bead
dush.....pleeze eksplayn how tieping with won arm in kaps iz eeezier than tieping in loawer kayse??? :confused:
**And back before I got the boot from ISL I used to type with one arm all the time ;) :D**

Pussywhippled
04-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey you must be a friend of dush #1, ill jus call you dush #2 to make it easier. and to all you haters im sorry it takes me a little time and my grammer isnt to your satisfacation , but i jus thought dush was funnier than douche ,ya fn dush bags. its a little easier for me to type in caps since i only have one fn arm. so thanks for exposing my handicap.................. dicweed or dickweed or dushbag or douche bag sincerly bead
Douche #1 , Douche #2 , and a Bead.
Wow what a threesome...
And you have a dickweed coming up on your rear, nice.

Phat Matt
04-20-2007, 10:53 AM
You should have just told people you are typing with your feet so they would lay off. :)

bead
04-20-2007, 11:06 AM
You should have just told people you are typing with your feet so they would lay off. :)ya i flip them off but i lost my middle finger to ,or is that two , no maybe too what about 2. o fck i give up.

Havasu1986
04-20-2007, 11:12 AM
its a little easier for me to type in caps since i only have one fn arm. so thanks for exposing my handicap.................. dicweed or dickweed or dushbag or douche bag sincerly bead
How do you clean pools with only one arm.:D :)

Concept1
04-20-2007, 11:16 AM
OMG this thread is funny! The sarcasm in this one is off the charts! Please proceed for our reading pleasure!!

Jordy
04-20-2007, 11:18 AM
You should have just told people you are typing with your feet so they would lay off. :)
He doesn't have any feet, or legs for that matter, dumbass. :notam: :D

JB in so cal
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
ya i flip them off but i lost my middle finger to ,or is that two , no maybe too what about 2. o fck i give up.
Can you still do the shocker?

Havasu1986
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
He doesn't have any feet, or legs for that matter, dumbass. :notam: :D
Is his real name Matt:D

Jordy
04-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Is his real name Matt:D
Only until he goes swimming, then it's Bob. ;)

bead
04-20-2007, 11:26 AM
How do you clean pools with only one arm.:D :)its kinda like that movie that just came out. you know the one ,the director of " pulp fiction " where the chick has this gun instead of a leg. ya its kinda like that but, with a tele pole. :D

bead
04-20-2007, 11:29 AM
OMG this thread is funny! The sarcasm in this one is off the charts! Please proceed for our reading pleasure!!ill be here all day . jus leave a quarter when ya go!

bead
04-20-2007, 11:39 AM
He doesn't have any feet, or legs for that matter, dumbass. :notam: :Ddude ,who's the dumbass have you seen your aviator.I'd bet you have that tattoed on the small of your back .huh:D

bead
04-20-2007, 11:43 AM
popcorn?hey who knew you could have this much fun on a rainy day.

andy01
04-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey Jackass.......
Bead…. I was only trying to give you a bit of constructive criticism on the price of that old clunker in the spam section. Not bashing it, go back and read my post……
I am however enjoying this thread greatly. I laughed more at some of these replies than any in a long time.
Bead choice your battles, if Jordy goes Jordy on you your done…..
Maybe Hustler and Jordy will let you be a hood ornament on the new water Vette
Oh and it isn't always the best thing to post "if I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of ya" Some people may not take that to lightly......... I however could careless.
Now back to the thread, can we hang him on the wall and call him Art?

TOBTEK
04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Hey Jackass.......
Bead…. I was only trying to give you a bit of constructive criticism on the price of that old clunker in the spam section. Not bashing it, go back and read my post……
I am however enjoying this thread greatly. I laughed more at some of these replies than any in a long time.
Oh and it isn't always the best thing to post "if I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of ya" Some people may not take that to lightly......... I however could careless.
if he went water sking his name would be SKIP:D
Andy if this BEAD wants a piece of you.... invite him over, I'll sell tickets and charge admission. One way to get the new Skater;)

duner21
04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
dude ,who's the dumbass have you seen your aviator.I'd bet you have that tattoed on the small of your back .huh:D
I think an avatar and an aviator are to different things. And you are calling Jordy a dumbass??????

LAFD
04-20-2007, 12:00 PM
i just read the spam thread and what andy wrote and i didnt find it to be a bad or bashing post. it was just an opinion on what he thought the boat would sell for. especially now how soft the market is. you took it personal and it should have never been. anyway continue the thread its pretty funny shiznit.

BoatFloating
04-20-2007, 12:17 PM
i just read the spam thread and what andy wrote and i didnt find it to be a bad or bashing post. it was just an opinion on what he thought the boat would sell for. especially now how soft the market is. you took it personal and it should have never been. anyway continue the thread its pretty funny shiznit.
Yes and ole Andy is an expert in selling things........Garage Sale Andy!!!!:D
I rather be a douche than be an enema Mr Bead!!!!
Douche 2 out!!!!!

BoatFloating
04-20-2007, 01:15 PM
I wonder if his first name is Anal? http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Funny......

bead
04-20-2007, 01:59 PM
YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS WAY TO SERIOUSLY. I JUS HAVN WITH YA.ITS NOT PERSONAL.---------- HEY A LIKE CAR SALE MEN THAT NOW SELL BOATS:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: AND GUYS THAT HAVE JUMPING TIGERS. IT CUTE. ( GAAAAAAYYYYYY) AND DUSH #2- OH WAIT YOUR STILL A DUSH ( SORRY , DOUCHE ) IM JUST TRYING TO SPARK UP THINGS ...COME ON . OH AND HEY PORK CHOP, BRING IT MOTHER FR . I CAN HOLD MY OWN. :D :D :D :D :D

RaceFace
04-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Boy, I just painted that picture......LMFAO!!!

RaceFace
04-20-2007, 02:58 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/23popcorn.jpg

BajaMike
04-20-2007, 03:04 PM
YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS WAY TO SERIOUSLY. I JUS HAVN WITH YA.ITS NOT PERSONAL.---------- HEY A LIKE CAR SALE MEN THAT NOW SELL BOATS:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: AND GUYS THAT HAVE JUMPING TIGERS. IT CUTE. ( GAAAAAAYYYYYY) AND DUSH #2- OH WAIT YOUR STILL A DUSH ( SORRY , DOUCHE ) IM JUST TRYING TO SPARK UP THINGS ...COME ON . OH AND HEY PORK CHOP, BRING IT MOTHER FR . I CAN HOLD MY OWN. :D :D :D :D :D
Looks like LATER is back.......:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 04:33 PM
can I have my popcorn with extra butter and salt.:D

MR FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I wonder if his first name is Anal? http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
excuse me I haven't been on in a while. But would that mean like anal and bead.. you mean like a butt bead. ROTFLMAO!!:D :D

Magic34
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
I have a new appreciation for EZKiller now. Due to her posts on ***boat, and many of them are fun, however due to her writing style and learning that language...
I can fully read this post and understand it.
Thanks EZ... I think :D

MR.rvrluvr
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
hey andy if you are a dick does that make you ANDY DICK....what a fag
I agree with pussywhipple, you are a dick because you waste more money than I will every make dangit!!...:devil: :D :D J/K
oh well, the world needs ditch digger too right?!......
anyway I just wanted to build my post count so I thought I would make an ass out of myself and type something that nobody gives a sheet about..:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 06:20 PM
what we have herah is failya to communicate..:D :D

shockwaveharry
04-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Helping my brother In-law out . this boat has allways been garaged and ...asking $48,000.00. nice as any new Daytona at half ( or more ) the cost.
If this guy was my brother, I'd be kicking his ass right about now... I really don't think you're helping the sale and I doubt your bro will be getting any serious offers off of this website anymore... :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 06:38 PM
If this guy was my brother, I'd be kicking his ass right about now... I really don't think you're helping the sale and I doubt your bro will be getting any serious offers off of this website anymore... :rolleyes:
Ditto.:D

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey Jackass.......
That turd Andy finally showed up. :D :eek: :D

Havasu1986
04-20-2007, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Windy;2514639]That turd Andy finally showed up. :D :eek: :D[/QUOTE
Uh..About 8 hours ago.:D

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Windy;2514639]That turd Andy finally showed up. :D :eek: :D[/QUOTE
Uh..About 8 hours ago.:D
So, Im a little slow. ;)

bchbum
04-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Damn, this is great best thread I 've read in a while . Think I need more beer . Please keep up the great work .

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Where is that Ahole. :D

andy01
04-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Where is that Ahole. :D
pssss:)

RaceFace
04-20-2007, 08:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I hate it when that happens!! LOL!!!

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:44 PM
DOH...Busted. :eek:

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey you turd...were your ears burnen or something...or was that your ass...HA :D

Havasu1986
04-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Andy..You going to be in Havi next weekend.:) My snowbird is finally leaving.:D

Windy
04-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah...You gonna be in Havi next weekend Andy?:)

andy01
04-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Hey you turd...were your ears burnen or something...or was that your ass...HA :D
That would be number 2........ :eek:
Yeah...You gonna be in Havi next weekend Andy?:)
Yes I am going out on Wed. morning. Swinging by GT to grab my 26 for the weekend and then I will be out till Sunday.
When are you guys going out?

Windy
04-20-2007, 09:04 PM
That would be number 2........ :eek:
Yes I am going out on Wed. morning. Swinging by GT to grab my 26 for the weekend and then I will be out till Sunday.
When are you guys going out?
Friday thru sunday...I will give you a call.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 09:07 PM
we will be there too. :D

Windy
04-20-2007, 09:14 PM
we will be there too. :D
I know. Hope to see you guys out there...you guys taking the new DCB out for its maidan voyage?

ROZ
04-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Okay... Sounds a little hypocritical to me....
There ya have it... My 10,001 post wasted on this...