PDA

View Full Version : This is nice......

Jbb
04-20-2007, 07:13 AM
unbelievable (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/18/national/main2699800.shtml)

YeLLowBoaT
04-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Well that is thier right...

Tom Brown
04-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Its not their right to condem people becuase they dont believe what they believe.
No, I'm pretty sure it is.
Someone should tell these people that picketing at a funeral is gay.

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Adam Corolla has Shirley Phelps on his radio show periodically. She's too back-woods (despite her alleged law degree) to get that he's mocking her. Adam gives her 5-10 minutes to explain the Westboro philosophies while he chuckles and questions the obvious in-breeding.
They claim if you die young, you're a sinner and probably a "fag." When Adam questioned her about children who die from cancer or in accidents Phelps argued that "their parents" had inherent "evil" and were probably "homosexual supporters" which is why God chose to punish them.
I CANT WAIT for her fat ass to get struck by a bus in the very near future. I want her father (the founder) to have to admit his daughter's life was cut short due to her being a secret homo.
Poetic justice will happen, we just all need to be patient

Mrs. 20
04-20-2007, 09:34 AM
I have seen these people in the news before. It is always sad when they are picketing soldiers funerals. Check out their website. They have some awful signs they hold up.

OutCole'd
04-20-2007, 09:36 AM
I can't wait to see their priest on "To Catch A Predator"......:mad:

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Im telling ya, if it was my loved one's funeral they showed up to, I'd get arrested for homicide. Not with a weapon, with my own two hands...so I could FEEEEEL my thumbs pierce through his eyes and enter his cranial cavity, only to have his followers watch in horror.
Do you think I need a little counseling?

455Rocket
04-20-2007, 10:08 AM
:jawdrop:
That's all i got to say...

OGShocker
04-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Googled (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&ie=UTF-8&q=Westboro+Church)
They used to picket the funerals of our soldiers coming home from the war. Not sure I ever saw a post on that. :idea:
Thanks for sharing Jbb

Phat Matt
04-20-2007, 10:26 AM
They can't be all that bad. LOL
www.godhatescanada.com
:D

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks Matt. Now Im gonna have South Park's "BLAME CANADA" stuck in my head all day. bastard

Coded-Dude
04-20-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.godhatesfags.com/songs/songs.html lol
Radical doesn't even begin to describe these "people"
I use the word people very loosely in this context

Phat Matt
04-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks Matt. Now Im gonna have South Park's "BLAME CANADA" stuck in my head all day. bastard
I say, Fock Canada! :D
http://www.sfangels.com/images/South%20Park-%20Mothers%20Against%20Canada%20TShirts.jpg

79Challenger
04-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Adam Corolla has Shirley Phelps on his radio show periodically. She's too back-woods (despite her alleged law degree) to get that he's mocking her. Adam gives her 5-10 minutes to explain the Westboro philosophies while he chuckles and questions the obvious in-breeding.
They claim if you die young, you're a sinner and probably a "fag." When Adam questioned her about children who die from cancer or in accidents Phelps argued that "their parents" had inherent "evil" and were probably "homosexual supporters" which is why God chose to punish them.
I CANT WAIT for her fat ass to get struck by a bus in the very near future. I want her father (the founder) to have to admit his daughter's life was cut short due to her being a secret homo.
Poetic justice will happen, we just all need to be patient
The family has been regulars on Howard for a while now. They spew the same hate-mongering propaganda there also.

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Without Canada we wouldnt have the acting GENIUS Jason Priestly or his fashionable sideburns.

HavaSkank
04-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, Howard is guilty of giving them airtime too, but it makes for great radio. Daughter Shirley is one demented bitch. I can almost FEEL the flames shooting out her ears when she gets on her wild rants.

RaceFace
04-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Im telling ya, if it was my loved one's funeral they showed up to, I'd get arrested for homicide. Not with a weapon, with my own two hands...so I could FEEEEEL my thumbs pierce through his eyes and enter his cranial cavity, only to have his followers watch in horror.
Do you think I need a little counseling?
I'm right with you on that one! :mad:
Yes I'm sure their "rights" can be justified if you ask the right person, by so can my rights....especially at a funeral for MY loved one!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
....and hopefully we can get off with an insanity plea!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
04-21-2007, 06:28 AM
Googled (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&ie=UTF-8&q=Westboro+Church)
They used to picket the funerals of our soldiers coming home from the war. Not sure I ever saw a post on that. :idea:
Thanks for sharing Jbb
They have come up on here, from time to time. Fockers.
Yes, it's their right, and I support their rights, but I sure as hell don't have to APPROVE of the way they exercise their rights. :devil: :devil: