PDA

View Full Version : Alec Baldwin....what a tool...

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Some people just shouldn't be parents.......:mad: He's said some really stupid shiat before, and now this really f----- up-. :mad:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/celebrity/la-ex-baldwin21apr21,1,585587.story?coll=la-headlines-entnews

mobldj
04-20-2007, 07:07 PM
i myself dont see where its that bad,kim basinger is wierd anyway so who knows what kind of mind fu...k shes giving the daughter about daddy,all is fair in love and war and child custody.

racecar.hotshoe
04-20-2007, 07:09 PM
i myself dont see where its that bad,kim basinger is wierd anyway so who knows what kind of mind fu...k shes giving the daughter about daddy,all is fair in love and war and child custody.
your right she is a Bit*h and shes a slumlord..

sponger_2
04-20-2007, 07:27 PM
i agree with you as well. she's probably putting alec through a bunch of crap. the name calling at the end was wrong but i feel for the guy.

work2play
04-20-2007, 07:33 PM
The guy is sick. No matter what his wife is putting him through he shouldn't talk that way to his daughter. If he thinks his wife is screwing with him then he should put her in her place. I don't say, don't punish your daughter, but he was way out of line the way he did it. I ought to get on a plane and fly out there for a day and straighten him out.

HammerDown
04-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Alec Baldwin for President...:D

hoolign
04-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Alec Baldwin for President...:D
We'll trade you a Klein for a Balwin..straight across..

Cole Blooded
04-20-2007, 08:58 PM
How can anyone who is a parent speak to a child like this. It has to be a very abusive, emotional put down on the child and anyone else. When your always around that in any everyday surrounding in a home enviroment you believe its normal. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps Kim Basinger is just finally protecting her daughter. Emotional abuse is said sometimes to be worse then physical abuse. Parents get mad, but the other parent perhaps is the safe haven. How can anyone defend his actions.

DeltaSigBoater
04-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Alec Baldwin - F.A.G.
http://oberon.canalblog.com/images/alec.jpeg
One day you will look back on the world us actors created and say "WOW, good going, FAG! You really made the world a better place, didn't you FAG?"

hoolign
04-20-2007, 09:22 PM
How can anyone who is a parent speak to a child like this. It has to be a very abusive, emotional put down on the child and anyone else. When your always around that in any everyday surrounding in a home enviroment you believe its normal. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps Kim Basinger is just finally protecting her daughter. Emotional abuse is said sometimes to be worse then physical abuse. Parents get mad, but the other parent perhaps is the safe haven. How can anyone defend his actions.
mama said kids are the devil!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2007, 09:24 PM
what a jerk off.. how could people do that to any kid. :mad:

ThatsBullShit
04-20-2007, 11:10 PM
I agree with you. Jerk is being to nice!!!! Hammer Down wants him for President. Ha!!! Who's his running mate ?

SHOTKALLIN
04-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Was Baldwin looking to get into politics? I think I heard that somewhere. I guess its a fantasy now. Definitely needs some parenting classes.

HammerDown
04-21-2007, 03:25 AM
what a jerk off.. how could people do that to any kid. :mad:
Think you answered your own question...;)

racecar.hotshoe
04-21-2007, 04:32 AM
Does anyone know the little girl? Maybe she is a "a rude, thoughtless little pig," :D
http://www.tablemound.dubuque.k12.ia.us/Images%20Library&lab/pigs/PetuniaPig1.jpg

mobldj
04-21-2007, 08:28 AM
maybe some kids are the debil mama,some need the crap smacked out of them,i know all the bleeding hearts are gonna say you should never hit a kid but when i grew up if you got your ass kicked you probably deserved it,in todays world the cops will come if you leave a mark,i say then take the little bastards.just my opinion

AirtimeLavey
04-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I hear ya on the idea KB could be feeding into it, and she's definitely using it to her advantage by leaking it to the press, but no way should he be talking like this to his daughter. If she were 16 and older, she might be more accountable for her own actions, but it's pretty cowardly of Alec to take it out on a 10 or 11 y/o. Even if she was 16+, I wouldn't be talking to her that way. Alec needs to man up. I think he's the same dipshiat that was going to move out of the country if Bush got elected. :mad:
Does anyone know the little girl? Maybe she is a "a rude, thoughtless little pig," :D
http://www.tablemound.dubuque.k12.ia.us/Images%20Library&lab/pigs/PetuniaPig1.jpg
Lmao.....ok if this is his daughter, then my bad. :D

Not So Fast
04-21-2007, 09:37 AM
I remember going to the basement and the ole razor strap on my ass, believe me i thought about that before doing any wrong :eek: Also in high school if you f--ed up then you would be sent to the gym coach for swats with his infamous paddle and it frigging hurt. Today he would go to jail I'm sure but it was a good deterent!!!!! ;) NSF

rivercrazy
04-21-2007, 10:04 AM
IMHO - what he did was definately verbal abuse when he used the word PIG and put her mother down.
BUT - what the mom did was even worse. Why would you sell that information to media? She used the message to take a shot at Alec at the expense of her daughter. Now the daughter will be hearing that message and be ridiculed forever....

MBlaster
04-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Kid must be quite a little bitch. Wait till she's a teenager.:eek:

RiverToysJas
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
IMHO - what he did was definately verbal abuse when he used the word PIG and put her mother down.
BUT - what the mom did was even worse. Why would you sell that information to media? She used the message to take a shot at Alec at the expense of her daughter. Now the daughter will be hearing that message and be ridiculed forever....
Well said!!!
RTJas

77charger
04-21-2007, 01:07 PM
I thought that asswipe was to be move out of the country after 2000 election.

hotsand65
04-21-2007, 01:15 PM
I think she did it because she is deseperate to keep her away from him because he is abusive, probably not physically abusive, but mentally, and she wants everyone to know exactly what an ass he is.

OKIE-JET
04-21-2007, 01:26 PM
I think its abusive that im subjected to his B-movie acting.:)