PDA

View Full Version : The Ducks (Hockey not hunting)

house
04-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Went to the Ducks game last night. Havent been to a hockey game in a year but it sure as hell looks like we may be developing a true hockey town with real fans after all. The game was unreal and the Ducks played their a$$es off. I heard more F bombs from diehard fans than ever before, some guy got his a$$ handed to him for being a fan of the other team and wearing their jersey into the game, and the crowd never died down the entire game.
I am a huge sports fan, love the Angels, the Lakers, and the Ducks and have always been a bit dissappointed with the weak a$$ fans we have in SoCal. Last night seems like we may be going in the right direction!
Snoop Dogg was in the house too. I tried to catch up with him later to start the 420 celebration early but couldnt find him after the game=)

ChumpChange
04-20-2007, 10:52 AM
..... but it sure as hell looks like we may be developing a true hockey town with real fans after all.
Only if the team is winning and in the playoffs. Otherwise people don't turn out in L.A. :(
I love how all the stars come out for the playoffs.

NOTALENT
04-20-2007, 11:03 AM
How'd you like the fight before the game started......:D

yopengo
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Beats the hell out of watching Basketball. :eek:
Go DUCKS! :D

rmarion
04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
How'd you like the fight before the game started......:D
that was awesome....
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
04-20-2007, 12:05 PM
that was awesome....
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fight that started it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FIT0ifH2w
Last nights pregame that ended it......for now!!! bwhahahahha:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PUjt1SOIk

rmarion
04-20-2007, 02:08 PM
The Ducks have the most penalties for fighting........why????? Because there the best team in the West and probably the NHL. All team are taking liberties at them, but there not backing down.
Reg: May incident, that was a cheap shot and he should have been suspended allot more than three games.
The Ducks have the Best team defensively and offensively.
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

25dic
04-20-2007, 03:45 PM
As I am a Kings fan, I can't root for the Ducks, but I have watched many of thier regular season games and all of the playoff games. Congratulations on the success so far this season. But I can't stand thier announcers, I have never heard a color announcer whine as much as that clown they have. I got so tired of listening to him last night that I turned the volume way down so that I did not have to listen to him. I'm done you can now start with the Kings jokes and ill comments about not being in the playoffs.

yopengo
04-20-2007, 04:29 PM
As I am a Kings fan, I can't root for the Ducks, but I have watched many of thier regular season games and all of the playoff games. Congratulations on the success so far this season. But I can't stand thier announcers, I have never heard a color announcer whine as much as that clown they have. I got so tired of listening to him last night that I turned the volume way down so that I did not have to listen to him. I'm done you can now start with the Kings jokes and ill comments about not being in the playoffs.
Hard to beat Bob Miller. He is the best IMO. :idea:
Go DUCKS! :D

Riomouse911
04-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I been a Kings fan for a long time, but only made one trip to Staples this year (down from an average of 20 games a year since the Forum was home). It's easier to hit Anaheim from the Norco/Corona area to get my fix. I still root for the Kings when they play the Ducks, but their absentee owner Phillip Anschutz is so busy building crap in downtown LA the team suffers and falls out of the playoffs year after year.
Anaheim got new owners (Disney was the worst thing that happened to hockey) and they're committed to building a winner. Their success the past 2 years shows in this commitment.
We went to games 1 and 3 this series, but we're gonna limit it to one game in each upcoming series because the tickets get to be a minimum of 53 skins a seat... and I'm running out of vital organs to sell on the black market to buy more...