PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Suns Game 1 on Sunday.

dmontzsta
04-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I really hope the Lakers kick their asses. They are a bunch of cocky sons of bitches! I was just reading this that I did not know. Of course we all know the Lakers were up 3-1 over the Suns last year. Well, here is some interesting news that probably changed the outcome of the series.
An unidentified member of the Lakers left a scouting report of the Suns at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel after Game 4 in Phoenix. It quickly ended up in the hands of Suns coaches, much to the Lakers' dismay.
Jackson called a hotel official and wondered how the document ended up in the Suns' possession. He was informed that all trash from hotel rooms is typically shredded. The hotel official said he would get back to Jackson after investigating the matter further. To this day, Jackson still hasn't heard back from the official, a team source said.
What the hell kind of crap is this? Also, Mike D'Antoni is a hater, he must be pissed cause he is not as successful as Phil Jackson.
While Suns coaches watched video of Game 3, Jackson wandered into the frame with his painful side-to-side walk.
"Look!" the Suns coach blurted out. "It's the Penguin!"
Now Amare:
Amare Stoudemire's comments that "I think we would take care of them pretty quick"
Alot of this comes out of a book wrote by Jack McCallum ":07 Seconds or Less" devotes more than 100 pages to last year's playoff series between the Suns and Lakers documenting the inner workings of the high-scoring curiosity piece in a 312-page account that could provide a wealth of bulletin-board material for the Lakers.
I know it will be a good series and a close one. I just feel like the suns are disrespecting a little too much and who knows...maybe it will be their downfall. No NBA team is a weak team and nobody should be taken lightly.
Suns and Lakers fans come on in and talk! :)
Regular Season records mean NOTHING now.:D

Tyson Ross
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
"Regular Season records mean NOTHING now."
Ahh, actually it does. It means that the Suns are a good team with chance to win title and Lakers will lose in the first round. :D
Bring Rambis and Cooper back and I will return as a Laker Fan, until the ball hogging rapist leaves, the Lakers are dead to me.

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Yep, read that non-sense this morning, too. If that doesn't get the Lakers fired up, I don't know what will. Until that article, I had a lot of respect for the Suns. Now, they just look like class-less wannabes. I hope with the brief time the Lakers have at being full strength, they can get over on Suns.
On a separate note....it still never ceases to amaze me how people just think teams should win just because. No particular reason....they just win. I'm talking about all the hater knuckleheads who totally spew out non-sense about the Laker team, not taking into account the reality of the injuries. It's like they just throw out comments with no backing or reasoning. wtf. It's funny. Like gee, my boat sucks because it doesn't run. It's missing four out of the eight spark plugs, but it should still run fast.......duh. I guess that's just excuses. It's like a no-brainer to say the Lakers are just over .500 and that they haven't won a lot in the second half......duh. THEY HAVEN'T HAD THEIR STARTING ROSTER TOGETHER FOR A WHILE......DUH. That's what makes good teams win. If they had been playing w/their starters the whole time w/only one injury or two across the team, then the argument might make sense, but otherwise the guys commenting that injuries play no part look like fools that know nothing about sports. I'm embarrassed for you guys whenever you guys throw that non-sense out. If you're gonna hate, at least come up with something logical that shows you have alittle understanding of the game. :rolleyes: :sleeping:
As for the stalker, *****, Denver chick, get over it. She got paid like she wanted and she's gone. Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. :rolleyes: :sleeping:
For the haters....open wide, because Lakers are in the playoffs, out first round or beyond, they got it done in the regular season and got there. Just get over your envy and enjoy the ride like LFs/basketball fans are. Rant off. :D

DILLIGAF
04-20-2007, 12:28 PM
ATL...going all Rambo and shit....lol

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 12:33 PM
They can say all that because they are in a better postion than the Lakers, and are a better team. Until the Lakers get past them, they will talk all kinds of junk, it is just the way things are. I am sure every team does it, but people don't always report it. Let the Suns call the Laker players and coaches all the names they want, the Suns have yet to win a championship so they are going to hate. All those great seasons all the way back as far as they can remember, and no ring to show for it. That is where the hate is from.
Let it go guys, it is just head games and some feel they have to put others down to make themselfs feel better.

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 12:42 PM
ATL...going all Rambo and shit....lol
Lol.....a little passion.....and shiat. :D
They can say all that because they are in a better postion than the Lakers, and are a better team. Until the Lakers get past them, they will talk all kinds of junk, it is just the way things are. I am sure every team does it, but people don't always report it. Let the Suns call the Laker players and coaches all the names they want, the Suns have yet to win a championship so they are going to hate. All those great seasons all the way back as far as they can remember, and no ring to show for it. That is where the hate is from.
Let it go guys, it is just head games and some feel they have to put others down to make themselves feel better.
Lol...nothing to let go. Just fun. As for the Suns comments, teams will do stuff to get their guys fired up. It's all part of the game, and every team does some version of it. The mistake is to say something that fires up the opponent. We'll see how the Lakers respond on the court. That's all that matters. :D

Tyson Ross
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
"Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. "
I am not much a Kobe hater as I am NBA 2000 hater. I was a huge fan of the NBA and Lakers back in the 80's. Yeah they won, they also lost. I just enjoyed watching back when there was less money, less gangsta etc... I also was a Shaq fan and I blamed Kobe/Buss for breakin up the TEAM. I always liked the Rambis' and Coopers' of the league that worked their butt off and kept quite.

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 12:59 PM
"Like no other pro athlete has ever given into the temptation being constanly thrown at them. This chick was just psycho. Using that instance to make an argument against Kobe is just WEAK SHIAT. "
I am not much a Kobe hater as I am NBA 2000 hater. I was a huge fan of the NBA and Lakers back in the 80's. Yeah they won, they also lost. I just enjoyed watching back when there was less money, less gangsta etc... I also was a Shaq fan and I blamed Kobe/Buss for breakin up the TEAM. I always liked the Rambis' and Coopers' of the league that worked their butt off and kept quite.
I'm with ya on the money and gansta, etc. stuff...and the guys that work their butts off. Funny thing is you say that, and then say you like Shaq. Was it his rap cd or his lack of work ethic or inability to hit free-throws that most appealed to you? I liked him until he got selfish (always demanding the ball), lazy and over-weight, and then just rude to Buss, and blamed Kobe for everything. Big lazy baby that needed the kick to the Heat to get fired up. When you're a star player and your coach has to take you out of the game at the most crucial times because you can't make a free throw....well, that says a lot. I think Buss made the right decision, and without injuries this year, it would have been great.

Wild Horses
04-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping:
It seems like this is a mantra I have heard all year!:D
Runnin' Wild

Tequila-John
04-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Go Suns!!!!!!!!

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping: Laker's hurt:sleeping:
It seems like this is a mantra I have heard all year!:D
Runnin' Wild
Hmmm....could it be because they were hurt? :idea: Naw.... :D

DILLIGAF
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Hmmm....could it be because they were hurt? :idea: Naw.... :D
You are almost as bad as Insane these days ATL...lol

acatitude
04-20-2007, 02:15 PM
that shiat about stealing a scouting report was probably planted by jackson. sounds like his type of deal, just like sacramento poisioned Kobe wityh a hamburger, lol...... always something and what the fock good is a scouting report at this time of the year. ya think a team with the suns record is gonna start doing something different now, lol....... fockin laker crybabies, you have by your words the best player in the nba and can't get out of the first round and only got in with your 500 record because the west sucks...... and you have the gall to say we are haters..... better relook who starts all these laker and god comparisons, then whines like a baby every time they loose.... this is great reading. you should charge for all this comedy :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-20-2007, 02:18 PM
that shiat about stealing a scouting report was probably planted by jackson. sounds like his type of deal, just like sacramento poisioned Kobe wityh a hamburger, lol...... always something and what the fock good is a scouting report at this time of the year. ya think a team with the suns record is gonna start doing something different now, lol....... fockin laker crybabies, you have by your words the best player in the nba and can't get out of the first round and only got in with your 500 record because the west sucks...... and you have the gall to say we are haters..... better relook who starts all these laker and god comparisons, then whines like a baby every time they loose.... this is great reading. you should charge for all this comedy :D :D
BC...You crack me up when you throw the smack down on these LF's. Keep up the good work....lol

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 02:22 PM
That is why people think, people like you are haters. Last time I looked, the west had 5 teams with wins over 50 games and two teams with over 60 wins. The east only has two teams with wins in the 50's, so now explain to me how the west sucks again?
Last time I checked, a team with only one superstar has never ever won a championship, Kobe might be great, but his teammates have a lot to be desire.

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 02:26 PM
BC...You crack me up when you throw the smack down on these LF's. Keep up the good work....lol
It would be funny if he was accurate, but he is not.

acatitude
04-20-2007, 02:32 PM
and here come the real HATERS........ lol my opinion is if you are 2 games over 500 you don't deserve to be in the playoffs... its all about the $$$$. the 4 teams with the best records should make it and the rest go home. you talk about history and all the laker rings of the past. remember when you won your division or went home??? some things shouldnt change
Oh and only 8 out of 15 teams were over 500..... pretty mediocure

Sandbar Mike
04-20-2007, 02:33 PM
IM CALLING THE LAKERS WINING THIS THING IN 5 GAMESWHAT DO YOU THINK DILL?;)

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 02:38 PM
and here come the real HATERS........ lol my opinion is if you are 2 games over 500 you don't deserve to be in the playoffs... its all about the $$$$. the 4 teams with the best records should make it and the rest go home. you talk about history and all the laker rings of the past. remember when you won you division or went home??? some things shouldnt change
I have not problem with that, but they changed it so there is nothing we can do about it. I don't like seeing teams with a lower record than .500 make it, but they do, look at the east year after year.
All I am saying is blanket statements with out any accurate data are the reason people think a lot of others are haters. I am surpriesed Tom thought that was funny when he is always busting Dons ball for getting the data wrong, yet here he is supporting it from somebody else who does the exact same thing, but they happen to not like the Lakers, so it is funny. I am not defending Don, but lets try to be consistent.

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Are you drunk posting? As usual, you're all over the map w/non-sense. Try to take it slower, and think about what you type. So, you're thinking it's a conspiracy by Jackson, the West sucks, Kobe and the Lakers are God, and the Lakers are already out of the playoffs. Whew! Put the cowbell down and take a breath. We're talking about the NBA in 2007. The Lakers, you know #1 franchise in sports. Anything sinking in, yet? (I'm just hoping you're taking all of this in as good natured fun. Hate to be playin w/someone unstable here. j/k ;) :D )
He crackes me up, too. Although I'm beginning to think he's a little cracked up. :D
and here come the real HATERS........ lol my opinion is if you are 2 games over 500 you don't deserve to be in the playoffs... its all about the $$$$. the 4 teams with the best records should make it and the rest go home. you talk about history and all the laker rings of the past. remember when you won you division or went home??? some things shouldnt change
There you go, again. Off into your little world. NBA 2007. Ok? :D

AZJD
04-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I really hope the Lakers kick their asses. They are a bunch of cocky sons of bitches! I was just reading this that I did not know. Of course we all know the Lakers were up 3-1 over the Suns last year. Well, here is some interesting news that probably changed the outcome of the series.
An unidentified member of the Lakers left a scouting report of the Suns at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel after Game 4 in Phoenix. It quickly ended up in the hands of Suns coaches, much to the Lakers' dismay.
Jackson called a hotel official and wondered how the document ended up in the Suns' possession. He was informed that all trash from hotel rooms is typically shredded. The hotel official said he would get back to Jackson after investigating the matter further. To this day, Jackson still hasn't heard back from the official, a team source said.
What the hell kind of crap is this? Also, Mike D'Antoni is a hater, he must be pissed cause he is not as successful as Phil Jackson.
While Suns coaches watched video of Game 3, Jackson wandered into the frame with his painful side-to-side walk.
"Look!" the Suns coach blurted out. "It's the Penguin!"
Now Amare:
Amare Stoudemire's comments that "I think we would take care of them pretty quick"
Alot of this comes out of a book wrote by Jack McCallum ":07 Seconds or Less" devotes more than 100 pages to last year's playoff series between the Suns and Lakers documenting the inner workings of the high-scoring curiosity piece in a 312-page account that could provide a wealth of bulletin-board material for the Lakers.
I know it will be a good series and a close one. I just feel like the suns are disrespecting a little too much and who knows...maybe it will be their downfall. No NBA team is a weak team and nobody should be taken lightly.
Suns and Lakers fans come on in and talk! :)
Regular Season records mean NOTHING now.:D
It's a basketball game Al Sharpton.....errr... I mean Dmontasta! Why don't we let the cry baby Kobe play his game against out cocky Suns and wait to see who wins the best of 5 series! The winner take all! You can all spew your rhetoric after that. We have had to listen to excuses all season as to why the Lakers can't win. I am over it. I plan on watching the series, and may the better team win!

acatitude
04-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I have not problem with that, but they changed it so there is nothing we can do about it. I don't like seeing teams with a lower record than .500 make it, but they do, look at the east year after year.
All I am saying is blanket statements with out any accurate data are the reason people think a lot of others are haters. I am surpriesed Tom thought that was funny when he is always busting Dons ball for getting the data wrong, yet here he is supporting it from somebody else who does the exact same thing, but they happen to not like the Lakers, so it is funny. I am not defending Don, but lets try to be consistent.''
Im with you but after reading countless idiotic whiny excuse ridden statements from Don, I guess we get caught up in the " oh Hell just say whatever works syndrom":D :D

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 02:47 PM
''
Im with you but after reading countless idiotic whiny excuse ridden statements from Don, I guess we get caught up in the " oh Hell just say whatever works syndrom":D :D
LOL, I have to give you that one.:D

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 02:51 PM
It's a basketball game Al Sharpton.....errr... I mean Dmontasta! Why don't we let the cry baby Kobe play his game against out cocky Suns and wait to see who wins the best of 5 series! The winner take all! You can all spew your rhetoric after that. We have had to listen to excuses all season as to why the Lakers can't win. I am over it. I plan on watching the series, and may the better team win!
So now Kobe's a cry baby? How's that, again? Otherwise, you're right, we'll be watching the series, and the better team will win. Hope it's a good series.

acatitude
04-20-2007, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=AirtimeLavey;2514076]Are you drunk posting? As usual, you're all over the map w/non-sense. Try to take it slower, and think about what you type. So, you're thinking it's a conspiracy by Jackson, the West sucks, Kobe and the Lakers are God, and the Lakers are already out of the playoffs. Whew! Put the cowbell down and take a breath. We're talking about the NBA in 2007. The Lakers, you know #1 franchise in sports. Anything sinking in, yet? (I'm just hoping you're taking all of this in as good natured fun. Hate to be playin w/someone unstable here. j/k ;) :D )
He crackes me up, too. Although I'm beginning to think he's a little cracked up. :D
There you go, again. Off into your little world. NBA 2007. Ok? :D[/QUOT
mmm, made perfect sense to me, but I guess you didnt know about the other incident and don't understand what some coachs will do to motivate their team.... lakers #1 franshise in basketball?, lol, youve already got a head start on me with the drinks,lol. oh well back to the grey goose:D

AZJD
04-20-2007, 02:56 PM
So now Kobe's a cry baby? How's that, again? Otherwise, you're right, we'll be watching the series, and the better team will win. Hope it's a good series.
I am from Anaheim and was all about the lakers for years. Even stood behind Kobe during the rape allegations. Somewhere along the line his true colors started showing and I just had a bad taste in my mouth for the franchise as a whole. I still pull for the Angeles and the Ducks even against the Phoenix teams, but I don't care for the Lakers and it is because of one player..........I know alot of Lakers fans fell the same way, but he is Kobe Bryant! Just about any team would love to have him. I just believe we have a better player in Nash who elevates his entire team. Take away Kobes selfishness and i believe you have a solid argument for him being one of the best to ever play the game.

AZJD
04-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Thats right you straigh hair crackers! I said it!:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-20-2007, 03:01 PM
OK then.....lol

AZJD
04-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Were you trying to spell "WINNING, or WHINING?" Could go either way, just curious!:D

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=AirtimeLavey;2514076]Are you drunk posting? As usual, you're all over the map w/non-sense. Try to take it slower, and think about what you type. So, you're thinking it's a conspiracy by Jackson, the West sucks, Kobe and the Lakers are God, and the Lakers are already out of the playoffs. Whew! Put the cowbell down and take a breath. We're talking about the NBA in 2007. The Lakers, you know #1 franchise in sports. Anything sinking in, yet? (I'm just hoping you're taking all of this in as good natured fun. Hate to be playin w/someone unstable here. j/k ;) :D )
There you go, again. Off into your little world. NBA 2007. Ok? :D[/QUOT
mmm, made perfect sense to me, but I guess you didnt know about the other incident and don't understand what some coachs will do to motivate their team.... lakers #1 franshise in basketball?, lol, youve already got a head start on me with the drinks,lol. oh well back to the grey goose:D
Soooo, you're saying Lakers aren't the #1 franchise? You're thinking who, then? :idea: I think I'll join you with the Goose. :D
I am from Anaheim and was all about the lakers for years. Even stood behind Kobe during the rape allegations. Somewhere along the line his true colors started showing and I just had a bad taste in my mouth for the franchise as a whole. I still pull for the Angeles and the Ducks even against the Phoenix teams, but I don't care for the Lakers and it is because of one player..........I know alot of Lakers fans fell the same way, but he is Kobe Bryant! Just about any team would love to have him. I just believe we have a better player in Nash who elevates his entire team. Take away Kobes selfishness and i believe you have a solid argument for him being one of the best to ever play the game.
I know what you're saying. I think if LO would live up to his potential, then you wouldn't see Kobe taking as many shots. I'll stop saying it, but they started the year that way.....better team ball. They've got to play that way to have a chance, because Kobe can't do it all.
Can't argue against Nash. I like him, unless we're playing him, but the league needs more guys like him.
Thats right you straigh hair crackers! I said it!:D :D :D
Lol.....now you're going Al Sharpton on us?!

acatitude
04-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Soooo, you're saying Lakers aren't the #1 franchise? You're thinking who, then? I think I'll join you with the Goose.
Per Don the Celtics have the best franchise in basketball, and hey that came straight from his lips to God, lol...... :D
dont know what your basing best franchise on, But I think it kinda changes thru the years, like the 49'ers in the 80"s or lakers or celtics back then,, but now, I surely wouldnt say the lakers, maybe Miami since they got shag, lol ouch, that should hurt:D
Spurs have 2 of the last 4 championships, 3 of the last 8, does that qualify, espesially if they win this year??? Of course the lakers have 3 in the last 8 but that was with shag so there run has stopped until they prove otherwise... The spurs are back in the hunt again as they are every year... Id probably say they have a pretty successful franshise???

460 jus getn it
04-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Settle down laker fans. Its going to be a short first round for you guys. Well not that short....................SUNS IN 5
Don, you better get ready for football......................LMAO, o wait your a raiders fan.

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Settle down laker fans. Its going to be a short first round for you guys. Well not that short....................SUNS IN 5
Don, you better get ready for football......................LMAO, o wait your a raiders fan.
You better hope this is the Suns year, otherwise enjoy another great season with no ring.:D

acatitude
04-20-2007, 03:36 PM
You better hope this is the Suns year, otherwise enjoy another great season with no ring.:D
yea join the lakers lol. ;)
kinda hard to imagine anyone except the spurs or mavs coming out of the west. but ya never know.

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Soooo, you're saying Lakers aren't the #1 franchise? You're thinking who, then? I think I'll join you with the Goose.
Per Don the Celtics have the best franchise in basketball, and hey that came straight from his lips to God, lol...... :D
dont know what your basing best franchise on, But I think it kinda changes thru the years, like the 49'ers in the 80"s or lakers or celtics back then,, but now, I surely wouldnt say the lakers, maybe Miami since they got shag, lol ouch, that should hurt:D
Spurs have 2 of the last 4 championships, 3 of the last 8, does that qualify, espesially if they win this year??? Of course the lakers have 3 in the last 8 but that was with shag so there run has stopped until they prove otherwise... The spurs are back in the hunt again as they are every year... Id probably say they have a pretty successful franshise???
Yep, Spurs def. are successful and you're right teams come and go, but overall Lakers I believe are the number 1 franchise in basketball for popularity and fiscal success in addition to winning success.

Jyruiz
04-20-2007, 03:40 PM
kinda hard to imagine anyone except the spurs or mavs coming out of the west. but ya never know.
Yeah, no kidding. At least the Laker franchise has put on a ring several times.:D

AirtimeLavey
04-20-2007, 03:41 PM
And that's what makes it interesting and fun.....:D

acatitude
04-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Let The games begin:D

acatitude
04-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Yep, Spurs def. are successful and you're right teams come and go, but overall Lakers I believe are the number 1 franchise in basketball for popularity and fiscal success in addition to winning success.
And I believe the tradition started back with Kareem and magic and has continued on, at least that was when I started being a laker fan, and it continued thru the shaq years. Now can Kobe be a leader, or will the lakers just be in the pack . guess it depends on where Garnett goes next year:D

acatitude
04-20-2007, 04:18 PM
well my prediction was off. The other day I said Mussleman would get fired on Saturday and he didnt make it. they fired him today. not bad tho he walks with a 5 million dollar check.. now who wants bibby artest and miller lol:D

DILLIGAF
04-20-2007, 06:17 PM
well my prediction was off. The other day I said Mussleman would get fired on Saturday and he didnt make it. they fired him today. not bad tho he walks with a 5 million dollar check.. now who wants bibby artest and miller lol:D
We will take Bibby :)
Good source you have there BC......

AZJD
04-21-2007, 04:27 PM
I just wanted to keep this thread near the top so I can find it easily tommorow.:devil:

Havasu1986
04-21-2007, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=AZJD;2514079]cocky Suns and wait to see who wins the best of 5 series! The winner take all!
I thought this is a best of 7 game series.:jawdrop: :D

Bow Tie Omega
04-21-2007, 04:45 PM
man, I have had to listen to all of the Phoenix Suns propoganda all fricken season. Bash Kobe this bash Kobe that. Oh, 82 points against the Bucs, thats not a big deal, lets see him try it against us. Oh 60 points here, oh Steve Nash could do that too if he didnt have to share the ball. Fact, the LA Lakers are one of the winningest franchises in the history of all sports.......The Suns, the winningest team in the history of Phoenix, compared to the Cardinals and Coyotes. Act like you have been there Phoenix fans. You guys are acting like you are already in the Western Conference Championship game with the Mavs. If you all want to kick a very injured LA team in the gut, by all means go ahead. But those kind of classless acts only make others hate your team and disrespect you guys even more. When you guys have a NBA Championship Trophy, then you can talk like it. But the Suns have never gotten it done when it counts and until they prove otherwise, they are just another team with a decent regular season record who sucks in the post season. That being said, they will most likely beat my battered and bruised up Lakers, but they will not make the big dance. ANd to all of the fans who do not want to hear about the Lakers being injured, then stop using the excuses that Amare was injured last year, and Joe Johnson was injured the year before and tell your sports guys, Gambo and Ash, Bruce Jacobs and Vince Morrada and Jeff Dean and all of the others to stop using those injuries as excuses for the past as well. If the Lakers beat the SUns, I am sending emails to those guys and Dave Burns with a big middle finger!

AZJD
04-21-2007, 05:12 PM
[X]
Dude, all I see is a red X.......:confused:
:D :D :D :D :D
Not bashing the lakers! I am bashing all the excuse makers.:D I actually look forward to a good series from these two teams. Lakers always play the Suns a little harder than other teams. I am just not a fan of the Lakers anymore, no bashing just like the good games.

roln 20s
04-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I'll be there tomorrow watching the game...go SUNS :)
Roln 20s

3 daytona`s
04-21-2007, 08:20 PM
OK then.....lol
Think maybe they should take one game at a time?:)

totenhosen
04-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Ran into an old friend this week who plays in the NBA. After my conversation with him my tune is changing about Kobe. I don't think I can continue trying to defend the way he plays.

AZJD
04-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Ran into an old friend this week who plays in the NBA. After my conversation with him my tune is changing about Kobe. I don't think I can continue trying to defend the way he plays.
Come on elaborate! :D

cc322
04-22-2007, 08:16 AM
What times the game,? cant wait to see the Suns school the flakers

Tequila-John
04-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Go Suns!

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Alright, spill it.

SternDrive1
04-22-2007, 01:30 PM
2 Words.........
LEANDRO BARBOSA......
:D

460 jus getn it
04-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Where you at LAKER FANS.
Barbosa just torched you guys. Yea yea Kobe scored 35+, but he needs a team arond him to help him out. I said it once i said it twice, you can have the best player in the league but if you dont have guys around him it does no good.
GO SUNS

AirtimeLavey
04-22-2007, 01:47 PM
man, I have had to listen to all of the Phoenix Suns propoganda all fricken season. Bash Kobe this bash Kobe that. Oh, 82 points against the Bucs, thats not a big deal, lets see him try it against us. Oh 60 points here, oh Steve Nash could do that too if he didnt have to share the ball. Fact, the LA Lakers are one of the winningest franchises in the history of all sports.......The Suns, the winningest team in the history of Phoenix, compared to the Cardinals and Coyotes. Act like you have been there Phoenix fans. You guys are acting like you are already in the Western Conference Championship game with the Mavs. If you all want to kick a very injured LA team in the gut, by all means go ahead. But those kind of classless acts only make others hate your team and disrespect you guys even more. When you guys have a NBA Championship Trophy, then you can talk like it. But the Suns have never gotten it done when it counts and until they prove otherwise, they are just another team with a decent regular season record who sucks in the post season. That being said, they will most likely beat my battered and bruised up Lakers, but they will not make the big dance. ANd to all of the fans who do not want to hear about the Lakers being injured, then stop using the excuses that Amare was injured last year, and Joe Johnson was injured the year before and tell your sports guys, Gambo and Ash, Bruce Jacobs and Vince Morrada and Jeff Dean and all of the others to stop using those injuries as excuses for the past as well. If the Lakers beat the SUns, I am sending emails to those guys and Dave Burns with a big middle finger!
Great post! Even if we went down the first one.
2 Words.........
LEANDRO BARBOSA......
:D
Yep, guy brought it and put it on us today. Lakers were FAR from schooled, but they let this one get away. We slowed down and gave the game away about the time Smush came in and watched Barbosa shoot over and go around him, then LO couldn't finish a layup even with 2 tries at it. The team got lazy and stood around after playing well for 3 qtrs. Kobe went ice cold and didn't pass it out. Phx. should have won on their home floor, and Lakers gave them a scare, but a good win for Phx. Lakers need more from the bench. B. Cook is so unathletic, so, he needs to make his shots and be of some value. It'll be a good series. I think Phx. won 1st game last year, too.
Where you at LAKER FANS.
Barbosa just torched you guys. Yea yea Kobe scored 35+, but he needs a team arond him to help him out. I said it once i said it twice, you can have the best player in the league but if you dont have guys around him it does no good.
GO SUNS
I supppose you think the sky is blue, too. It's kinda obvious. :rolleyes: He's got some ok team-mates, they just have to step up.

funkcity
04-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Barbosa.... fastest man in the NBA.
And yes ouch!! I am a Laker Fan.
Somehow I thought we'd get at least 1!:( :( :( :(
Do you suppose Nash missed ALL those shots the first half on purpose?... just to kill the Lakers the second half?

Bow Tie Omega
04-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Oh yeah, how many rings have the Lakers won this decade alone.......Yeah, more than the Suns, Mavs and Spurs combined:D

acatitude
04-22-2007, 02:01 PM
well as they say live by the Kobe die by the Kobe, he got a little tired in the second half, his arm probably got tired, and in the fourth did ya notice that shot of Kobe on the left elbow and walton standin by himself under the basket... and gosh what a surprise no pass from Kobe, lol... Suns have too much firepower as a team and stoudamier gives the inside precense they didn't have last year in playoffs.

SternDrive1
04-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Without Shaq.....exactly ZERO.....

acatitude
04-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah, how many rings have the Lakers won this decade alone.......Yeah, more than the Suns, Mavs and Spurs combined:D
well last 10 years as I said spurs 3 and lakers 3, but the lakers have none since shaq left. maybe they traded the wrong guy lol ;)

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 02:48 PM
My predicition to Keyes before the game:
[/QUOTE]My prediction is Kobe goes for 47 and the Suns win by 8:)[/QUOTE]
Not bad huh? WTF is Insane....lol

Jyruiz
04-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Where you at LAKER FANS.
GO SUNS
Damn bro, you finally sound like you know what you are talking about.:D

Jordy
04-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Where is DMexcuse??? I figured for certain he would have chimed in by now... :D :D :D

acatitude
04-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Where is DMexcuse??? I figured for certain he would have chimed in by now... :D :D :D
He's still draggin himself off the floor Jordy, gettin all them we were tired , hurt, had to travel, they fouled kobe, excuses ready, lol;)
still pickin the spurs to come out of the west, however my upset pick of the west is denver over the spurs... now back to the goose

460 jus getn it
04-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Damn bro, you finally sound like you know what you are talking about.:D
:D :D :D
Look at the numbers bro. Any time you have a guy score 25 plus off the bench its going to be a long day. Barbosa in my eyes is the 6th man of the year. When they sit nash he is more then able to run the offense. He isnt selfish and he is FAST.
PTS
Lamar Odom, F 40min 17 pts
Luke Walton, SF 33min 10 pts
Kwame Brown, FC 29min 4 pts
Kobe Bryant, SG 43min 39 pts
Jordan Farmar, G 32min 9 pts
James Jones, SF 15min 3
Shawn Marion, F 40min 16
Amare Stoudemire, FC 42min 23
Raja Bell, SG 39min 2
Steve Nash, PG 41min 20
There are the numbers from your starting 5 from each team
The suns shot 17-24 fom the line, they lakers 6-11
Now you look at the bench numbers. The lakers bench scored 8 pts, the suns 31. They lakers cant keep relying on kobe to keep there team in it, they need a bench for one and better numbers from there so called supporting players.
The lakers came out strong but in the end the suns were just a better TEAM.

Jyruiz
04-22-2007, 04:13 PM
:D :D :D
Look at the numbers bro. Any time you have a guy score 25 plus off the bench its going to be a long day. Barbosa in my eyes is the 6th man of the year. When they sit nash he is more then able to run the offense. He isnt selfish and he is FAST.
PTS
Lamar Odom, F 40min 17 pts
Luke Walton, SF 33min 10 pts
Kwame Brown, FC 29min 4 pts
Kobe Bryant, SG 43min 39 pts
Jordan Farmar, G 32min 9 pts
James Jones, SF 15min 3
Shawn Marion, F 40min 16
Amare Stoudemire, FC 42min 23
Raja Bell, SG 39min 2
Steve Nash, PG 41min 20
There are the numbers from your starting 5 from each team
The suns shot 17-24 fom the line, they lakers 6-11
Now you look at the bench numbers. The lakers bench scored 8 pts, the suns 31. They lakers cant keep relying on kobe to keep there team in it, they need a bench for one and better numbers from there so called supporting players.
The lakers came out strong but in the end the suns were just a better TEAM.
I agree and I am not arguing with you bro, you just sounded smart for once.:D

acatitude
04-22-2007, 05:40 PM
wow denver pulled it off. they do have a complete team. 2 stars speed and big guys to bang in the middle... should be interesting

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 05:42 PM
wow denver pulled it off. they do have a complete team. 2 stars speed and big guys to bang in the middle... should be interesting
Good call BC...I am starting to think you know what you are talking about :)

acatitude
04-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Good call BC...I am starting to think you know what you are talking about :)
how could you doubt me .. I OWN A HOWARD :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 06:58 PM
how could you doubt me .. I OWN A HOWARD :D :D
Maybe Insane will start listening to you a bit...probably not though. Have you seen the melon on that guy...HAHA
WTF is he anyhow?

unleashed
04-22-2007, 07:03 PM
I actually watched the lakers today. They definitly could have pulled it out but Kobe choked in the 4th quarter. Your star has to shine in the end and it didnt happen today. 1 for 10 in the 4th is not gonna get it!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreAppare (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

dmontzsta
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I am pissed, I just got home from the Parker races and my Tivo cancelled the ****ing recording! I had to go online to find out who won. I did just watch the highlights on sportscenter, from the looks of things the Lakers pretty much controlled the game, but fell apart in the 4th quarter. That is what a 7 game series is for though, as I said it should be a good one!...now time to get some rest, I am pooped.

AZJD
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Didn't see the game cuz I was on the water but I won't miss one from here on out! Go suns!

acatitude
04-22-2007, 09:20 PM
I am pissed, I just got home from the Parker races and my Tivo cancelled the ****ing recording! I had to go online to find out who won. I did just watch the highlights on sportscenter, from the looks of things the Lakers pretty much controlled the game, but fell apart in the 4th quarter. That is what a 7 game series is for though, as I said it should be a good one!...now time to get some rest, I am pooped.
aw Don , thats usually when the games are won........ just fyi;)
my tivo didnt work, lol. bet if they had won it would have been workin.. :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 06:52 AM
I just wanted to keep this thread around the top. It is good reading....:D

dmontzsta
04-23-2007, 07:10 AM
aw Don , thats usually when the games are won........ just fyi;)
my tivo didnt work, lol. bet if they had won it would have been workin.. :D
There was nothing I could do, I was at the races (with the real boats). ;)

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 07:11 AM
There was nothing I could do, I was at the races (with the real boats). ;)
And lemme guess, the lakers LOST because you werent there to watch them.

dmontzsta
04-23-2007, 07:57 AM
And lemme guess, the lakers LOST because you werent there to watch them.
You know it jet boy! :D

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 08:00 AM
You know it jet boy! :DLet the excuses begin.

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Kobe Beef anyone??? :D

Mr. C
04-23-2007, 08:09 AM
No excuses here, Suns played better when it counted.
Congrats.
Let the excuses begin.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Kobe Beef anyone??? :D
Nope, too expensive! I will keep on eating ground round.