PDA

View Full Version : Taquitos Surprise

Biglue
02-07-2006, 01:14 PM
So I go down and eat off the roach coach today and order a plate of taquitos. I eat one it was potatoe. MMMM not bad. I bite into the 2nd one and it's chicken. I think to myself, WTF? I look into it and the remainding two taquitos are different. Go into them a little bit more, and recognize that these are left overs from the dishes she serves rolled into tortillas. I thought she would actually cook them fresh. This truck was actually decent too, but lately it has gotten disapointing. :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2006, 01:16 PM
That;s why it is a roach coach. LOL!! :p

Jyruiz
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Your own peeps are screwing you Lue.

lucky
02-07-2006, 02:27 PM
shit lou- I woulda thought you rolled em with her -- lmao
I was nice and went to my wife's work - she has food alergies and cannot have dairy, wheat , bla bla bla -- so i order her a hard beef taco no nothing and a horchatta , beans rice --
I order two chicken soft tacos ( ps weight watchers 3 points each ) and a half cup of beans -- get all the crap threw the door and into my pickup -- drop hers off at her work and i screwed up ( her beans and rice molded together on the way over ) ... so i get my stuff to my office diet coke beans , and two tacos in my hands and open the door to my office -- focken beans styrofoam container opens and i have a half cup of beans on my fricken chest -- a customer calls and wants rates - Everyone is pretty much handicapped in my office and can't make a decision -- so lucnch was a waste -- so far i have been licking a bean off my shirt every 10 minutes ( phone calls prevailing ) I hate tuesdays -- lol

Biglue
02-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Your own peeps are screwing you Lue.
That's a big negative there bro. She's salvadorian. They have been arguing on the phone with the owner of the fleet lately. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Biglue
02-07-2006, 02:43 PM
shit lou- I woulda thought you rolled em with her -- lmao
I was nice and went to my wife's work - she has food alergies and cannot have dairy, wheat , bla bla bla -- so i order her a hard beef taco no nothing and a horchatta , beans rice --
I order two chicken soft tacos ( ps weight watchers 3 points each ) and a half cup of beans -- get all the crap threw the door and into my pickup -- drop hers off at her work and i screwed up ( her beans and rice molded together on the way over ) ... so i get my stuff to my office diet coke beans , and two tacos in my hands and open the door to my office -- focken beans styrofoam container opens and i have a half cup of beans on my fricken chest -- a customer calls and wants rates - Everyone is pretty much handicapped in my office and can't make a decision -- so lucnch was a waste -- so far i have been licking a bean off my shirt every 10 minutes ( phone calls prevailing ) I hate tuesdays -- lol
Leave it up to one of you bench racer fags to admit they are licking beans. LMAO