PDA

View Full Version : Summer Girlfriend Needed

Kahuna
02-07-2006, 02:42 PM
I will take you to river at least once a month.
With every trip you get a new bikini, thong if you must.
You get to drive my boat when I drink too much at Road Runners.
You can drive the golf cart when I drink too much back at the house.
You can drive my truck when we run out of beer. (Hopefully you will have better skills than me in estimating how beer we need in the first place.)
Trying to find someone who is younger than me, not that I donÂ’t love women my own age but I am very immature for my age. (36 years old + Acts from 6 to 12 years old and take the average, equals any from 21 to 24 years old)
:) :rollside: :) :rollside: :) :rollside: :) :rollside:

djunkie
02-07-2006, 02:47 PM
For all that I'd be willing to bet theres some guys on here that would be up for it. Try Bench Racers. :crossx:

INSman
02-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Don't we all need or want one of these ??!!?? :)

Cole Trickle
02-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Best personal ad ever!! :crossx:
Hopefully it works :idea:

Kilrtoy
02-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Don't we all need or want one of these ??!!?? :)
Blaine, didn't you mean, doesn't everyone have one of those.

Mrs.Racer277
02-07-2006, 03:04 PM
You can drive my truck when we run out of beer. (Hopefully you will have better skills than me in estimating how beer we need in the first place.)
Trying to find someone who is younger than me, not that I donÂ’t love women my own age but I am very immature for my age. (36 years old + Acts from 6 to 12 years old and take the average, equals any from 21 to 24 years old)
OMG I am LMFAO. I was going hook ya up with my lil sis that lives in Placentia but she does not fit the 20 something age requirement. :p :p

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Does that qualify as spam??? :D :p

H20 Toie
02-07-2006, 03:13 PM
OMG I am LMFAO. I was going hook ya up with my lil sis that lives in Placentia but she does not fit the 20 something age requirement. :p :p
D on't forget about me i don't need a 20yr old :)

Kahuna
02-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Compromise is the start of any good situation; as long as she looks better in a bikini than I do, I am good to go. Anyways I barley remember my age let alone anyone elseÂ’s. :D

Kachina26
02-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Don't we all need or want one of these ??!!?? :)Easy now, you've got yourself a fine lady! Btw, your landscaper blows! Left 'em a few messages and didn't get a call back until after my landscaper was done
:yuk:

KACHINA KEN
02-07-2006, 04:05 PM
you can do Kachina Ken, when I drink too much.

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Thats funny. I should have thought about this before you :)LOL--making sure everyone knows you actually posted in this thread........;)

Havasu1986
02-07-2006, 04:37 PM
you forgot that she needs to be able to back up the trailer at the launch ramp also.

Kahuna
02-07-2006, 04:50 PM
I thought of that but I did not want to be to picky. (Anyways the ramp I launch at is small and private just for the residence, so no big lines.)
you forgot that she needs to be able to back up the trailer at the launch ramp also.

riverracerx
02-07-2006, 05:45 PM
The fine print should read:
"inquire within my pants!"

Kahuna
02-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Alright I will throw in a couple weekends in Vegas. :cool:

Kahuna
02-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Similar to at the river.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the pool.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the tables.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun on the town.
She can use my ATM card to get more money when we run out.(I may have to re-think this one)
What are their responsibilities in Vegas.....lol

RUSSO
02-07-2006, 08:55 PM
WHEN YOU FIND HER....AND SHE HAS A SISTER.....SEND HER MY WAY :rollside:

Kilrtoy
02-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Easy now, you've got yourself a fine lady! Btw, your landscaper blows! Left 'em a few messages and didn't get a call back until after my landscaper was done
:yuk:
That is because you arent droping Serious K's like the big baller Blaine

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I cannot believe I have not got any responses. :cry:

Bre
02-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Too funny :p

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Similar to at the river.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the pool.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the tables.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun on the town.
She can use my ATM card to get more money when we run out.(I may have to re-think this one)
So, what do you look like? My name should say everything!!! Do you like to go Dirt Bike riding too? Vegas even sounds good, the whole ATM thing is ok. But to have fun sounds better!! Sorry boys I don't have a sister. I love to have fun no matter where we are!!! What kind of boat? My age is 25 yrs old. How does that sound???

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Too funny :p
Well at least I got the attention of Bre and she thought it was funny. :rollside:

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 11:28 AM
So, what do you look like? My name should say everything!!! Do you like to go Dirt Bike riding too? Vegas even sounds good, the whole ATM thing is ok. But to have fun sounds better!! Sorry boys I don't have a sister. I love to have fun no matter where we are!!! What kind of boat? My age is 25 yrs old. How does that sound???
I am a blond hair, blue eyed adonis. What the heck is an adonis anyways? :rolleyes:

topless
02-08-2006, 03:41 PM
bump for Kahuna..........he has been misled by an evil poster!!!!!!! :cry:

Ryphraph
02-08-2006, 07:35 PM
TTT for Kahuna
He is the very successful and disease free guy standing by the mini-bar!
/Mitchpalooza

Bre
02-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Well at least I got the attention of Bre and she thought it was funny. :rollside:
Yeah thanks, I needed a good laugh today.... I was having a bad day til u made me laugh :wink:

River918
02-08-2006, 11:08 PM
That's funny......the list is exactly like the one Mrs. River918 made up... :D

boatsnblondes
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Tell you what...I think we should have a competition....all those interested in being his she-grrrrrrl for the summer, post your best bikini pic down below..and no small shots, make them large so he can see what he is getting him self into...<pun intended> Good luck, I hope he has something better than a bayliner for all your hard work....

boxscore
02-09-2006, 06:08 AM
I got this friend that might be interested......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1290hockey.jpg