PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know.....................

barbigrl
02-07-2006, 02:57 PM
What is going on with Brian aka B-Dizzle? I heard he got into a very bad accident this past weekend!!! :( Since I am banned from RRL for unknown reasons, I can't find out what is going on!!!
I hope he is ok!!! :(

topless
02-07-2006, 02:59 PM
What is going on with Brian aka B-Dizzle? I heard he got into a very bad accident this past weekend!!! :( Since I am banned from RRL for unknown reasons, I can't find out what is going on!!!
I hope he is ok!!! :(You're still banned from there? I thought it was just during your bet. I haven't heard anything. I hope he's OK too.

barbigrl
02-07-2006, 03:00 PM
You're still banned from there? I thought it was just during your bet. I haven't heard anything. I hope he's OK too.
Yeah I think PC forgot!!

Mrs. casean
02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
He's doing okay... here is his post from RRL
I know a lot of you don't really know me personally and visa versa; but, I've been here a bit, so I'm going to share one of the craziest things to ever happen to me.....
One of my best friends, Paul, and I were hit by a drunk driver on Sunday morning at roughly 2 am. I'm sure everyone is going to want to know what happened; so, here is the deal:
Some asshole hits a car on the freeway. He runs and decides to duck out onto Katella Ave in Orange. He kills his lights (so no one can find him) as he proceeds to blow through red lights at speeds between 65 and 100 mph. Fast forward 30 seconds, Paul and I are at a red light on Main and Katella. The light turns green and we move forward. I'm looking out the window and see this guy coming right at us at the speed of sound. "****! Paul, he ain't going to stop."
From what I've been told: He sliced through our car and ripped the entire front end (including engine) off. He flies off and wraps around a pole. We landed somewhere in front of Chilli's after a spin or two. Paul remained conscious; and, I was going in and out. He told me to get out off the car, and walk to the curb. The paramedics came and took me to UCI Trauma. Paul's head was in order; so, they let his dad take him in for knee and hip injuries. He was in and out and I was there for 14 hours because of the whole going in an out of conscious thing. There were cat scans and x-rays and morphine and IVs and all kinds of stuff that I hate so much.
Both Paul and I are very lucky to be alive; and, to count our blessings ever more, neither of us have any broken bones or internal bleeding. If we were just two feet further in the intersection, we would be dead. Luckily I didnt shit my pants either. I can't speak for Paul though. Youll have to ask him.
The car I was in was a Scion. I've post pictures when I get them.

barbigrl
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks girl for posting that!! THANK GOD HE IS OK!!! Brian is actually one of the first people I have met on the boards!! :) What an experience for him!! :(