PDA

View Full Version : There is something wrong w/ my PM

abraman1326
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I am having a problem w/ my pm's. When I go to it, it's a big red line saying I have zero storage capicaty, and when I get on ***boat, it doesn't say anything about having pm's, just welcome and when the last time I signed on was. What do I need to do to fix this? I changed my e mail address the other day. That is the only change I can remember making. Thanks in advance for all your help...
BRA

Devil's Advocate
04-24-2007, 09:03 PM
I am having a problem w/ my pm's. When I go to it, it's a big red line saying I have zero storage capicaty, and when I get on ***boat, it doesn't say anything about having pm's, just welcome and when the last time I signed on was. What do I need to do to fix this? I changed my e mail address the other day. That is the only change I can remember making. Thanks in advance for all your help...
BRA
Time to get off this site then. J/K, I'm such a big help.:D

Rexone
04-24-2007, 09:18 PM
BRA
You changed your email address didn't you. :)
Give it a try now. :)

abraman1326
04-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Thank you so much. Looks like it's fixed now. I really appreciate the help. Have a great evening...
BRA