PDA

View Full Version : lakers havent got a clue

mobldj
04-24-2007, 09:54 PM
just got thier ass handed to them,kobe left early(just like the lakers in this round)with a booboo.

Tequila-John
04-25-2007, 07:04 AM
Go Suns!!!!!

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:07 AM
You think maybe if he sat through the whole game then told his teammates that it wasn't the end of the world, and that they just needed a new game plan and maybe used some enthusiasm, maybe, just maybe, they might play a little better as a team?
Kobe shouldn't even be a contender for MVP, he is a lousy leader.

BajaMike
04-25-2007, 07:16 AM
:confused:
The "fLakers" are going down??
What a surprise.....:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 07:17 AM
They showed kobe half way threw the 3rd and he looked like he wanted to leave then.

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:19 AM
They showed kobe half way threw the 3rd and he looked like he wanted to leave then.
Why was he pissed? Oh I know why, pick me, pickme!
JD: Cuz they got their asses handed to them in a 28 point route!:D

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Why was he pissed? Oh I know why, pick me, pickme!
JD: Cuz they got their asses handed to them in a 28 point route!:DYeppers, TEAM he needs a team. The lakers need to look at there team and do a major change.

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:26 AM
All of this hatin' is going to make DMexcuse cry!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D :( :D

BajaMike
04-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Yeppers, TEAM he needs a team.
Actually...they need a TEAM PLAYER......that ain't Kobe.....:idea:

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 07:28 AM
All of this hatin' is going to make DMexcuse cry!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D :( :D
No no, he will just find a reason why they lakers lost. Bad shooting, horrible role players(wait they dont have any).

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm kinda starting to understand why he doesn't pass though... everytime he handed the ball off last night you'd hear a "CLANK" or it would get stolen before they ever got a shot off... :rolleyes: :D
Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 07:31 AM
He cares about the team. If HE scores 50 the TEAM might win.
They dont have a chance with the team they have. Walton is well walton, brown is foul happy, they might have something in farmar(all though i saw nash shake him up once or twice) odom is decent when he shows up. Plain and simple they have no one to support the so called best player in the game.

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm kinda starting to understand why he doesn't pass though... everytime he handed the ball off last night you'd hear a "CLANK" or it would get stolen before they ever got a shot off... :rolleyes: :D
Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:Thats all there ROLE players are good for. Now look at the suns, you have the NBA'S 6th man who can score 20 plus off the bench, nash, amarie, marion, bell, jones, all of them can score 20 plus, boris is good for 10-15. The suns have guys on there team who know what there roles are and they plat them.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-25-2007, 07:39 AM
The Suns are a much better team right now, there is no question about that.....The Lakers are a more storied franchise when it comes to the playoffs and championships and will be back....History has proven that Buss will spend money to make the team better...

dmontzsta
04-25-2007, 07:41 AM
The Suns are a much better team right now, there is no question about that.....But the Lakers are more storied frnachise when it comes to the playoffs and championships and will be back eventually...
Exactly, the suns fans can have their moment in the playoffs. But, they will not win a championship.

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
Exactly, the suns fans can have their moment in the playoffs. But, they will not win a championship.
Make a friendly wager?

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Who cares about a championship??? I just want them to beat the Lakers so you can finally just STFU with all the lame excuses about the Lakers .501 season. :notam: :D

Tequila-John
04-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Go Suns!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
04-25-2007, 07:45 AM
the Lakers .501 season. :notam: :D
Hey, it's .519! :D

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey, it's .519! :D
Oops. My bad. So they were what, 3 games over a losing season??? :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Oops. My bad. So they were what, 3 games over a losing season??? :D :D :D
Exactly... :D

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I don't know if anyone caught this stat last night? The lakers have only won, one game since the allstar break, against teams with a better record than .500

BajaMike
04-25-2007, 07:53 AM
Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:
Nash sure put on a clinic.....:idea:

dmontzsta
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Who cares about a championship??? I just want them to beat the Lakers so you can finally just STFU with all the lame excuses about the Lakers .501 season. :notam: :D
Wow, spoken from a true fan? or a Laker hater? I think that just showed your true colors. :)
Guess what? I will never STFU! Laker pride right here. The suns held their home court, now all the suns should just HUSH up, cause now the suns have to try and win in L.A., this series could be 2-2, you never know...one blow out game doesnt mean they won the 7 game series in a blow out.
The suns have a good team this year, just be happy with that.
The Lakers have a bad team this year, compared to all the years past. So throw your rocks and get your kicks in now, since it seems to make everyone feel so great. Seeing how happy everyone is, just makes me realize what a great franchise the Lakers are, you guys are like a wild pack of dogs when the Lakers lose, which proves that EVERYONE has been paying attention to what the Lakers have done. :)

Tige' 24v
04-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Typical Suns fan statement! That is the diffrence between Suns fan and Laker fan we expect the team to win championships not just beat the Suns.
The Suns are a better team there is no doubt about that. But just like all the Clipper fans that came out of the wood work last year wait until they win a Championship then you will have something to talk about. Beating a team you should beat should not satisfy you as a fan. I geuss when your team has never won anything meaningful you start to lower your expectations?

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Laker Hater is looking better and better for our boat's name:D

Jordy
04-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Wow, spoken from a true fan? or a Laker hater? I think that just showed your true colors. :)
I've shown my true colors all along. Your excuses are just that, EXCUSES!!! They seem to get more and more ridiculous with every Laker loss. :notam:
The Suns are the home town team and I have no problem supporting them, but not in the cheerleader sense of the word as you do DMexcuse. You spend more time Suns and Clipper bashing than you do anything else around here.
What was your crybaby thread a while back (there have been so many it's hard to keep track) about stolen notes from a hotel and Suns players badmouthing the Lakers players???
On that note, I found this little tidbit rather interesting:
"Give him a soccer ball," the Lakers' Kobe Bryant said when asked what could be done to stop Barbosa. "Tell him Brazilians should be playing soccer, not basketball."
Sounds like sour grapes from Kobe for having his ass handed to him up and down the court all night by someone who "should be playing soccer."
Sure looked like Kobe was ready to head back to his hotel and take his frustrations out on another white girl last night about halfway through the game. :D :D :D

Jordy
04-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Typical Suns fan statement! That is the diffrence between Suns fan and Laker fan we expect the team to win championships not just beat the Suns.
Read my previous post, above this one. Hey, if they win a championship, great and I'd love to see it happen. Can they get around Dallas??? Perhaps. The big thing for me, at least on these forums is getting DMexcuse to stop his insane excuse machine for a while, at least until the Raider start playing again. :D :D :D

AZJD
04-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Did that just slip out?:eek:

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 08:07 AM
The way the suns are playing they can beat the mavs. They proved that late in the season.
Funny that 2 SOCCER players are handing the lakers there ass.

Magic34
04-25-2007, 08:09 AM
The Lakers have a bad team this year, compared to all the years past. So throw your rocks and get your kicks in now, since it seems to make everyone feel so great. Seeing how happy everyone is, just makes me realize what a great franchise the Lakers are, you guys are like a wild pack of dogs when the Lakers lose, which proves that EVERYONE has been paying attention to what the Lakers have done. :)
I dont think it is about feeling good. I think on this site, every other day there was a Laker or Clipper thread (yes it was in good fun), but so many of the people that would see those each day are now looking at it thinking, where are they now?
You talked about the Laker's so frequent, that when the Laker's get their asses handed to them, everyone is going to let you know.:D
I am not a Laker hater either. I used to hate Kobe back in the day, but over the years, I started respecting the guy's game and liked him as a player. Not a rapist, but a player. :D

dmontzsta
04-25-2007, 08:10 AM
I've shown my true colors all along. Your excuses are just that, EXCUSES!!! They seem to get more and more ridiculous with every Laker loss. :notam:
The Suns are the home town team and I have no problem supporting them, but not in the cheerleader sense of the word as you do DMexcuse. You spend more time Suns and Clipper bashing than you do anything else around here.
What was your crybaby thread a while back (there have been so many it's hard to keep track) about stolen notes from a hotel and Suns players badmouthing the Lakers players???
On that note, I found this little tidbit rather interesting:
"Give him a soccer ball," the Lakers' Kobe Bryant said when asked what could be done to stop Barbosa. "Tell him Brazilians should be playing soccer, not basketball."
Sounds like sour grapes from Kobe for having his ass handed to him up and down the court all night by someone who "should be playing soccer."
Sure looked like Kobe was ready to head back to his hotel and take his frustrations out on another white girl last night about halfway through the game. :D :D :D
Well, if you were a NBA fan, you would know what Kobe means. Do you know much about Soccer? It is a tougher sport than the NBA. Kobe was raised in Italy and is a huge soccer fan. The comment he made about Barbosa is basically complimenting on how fast and skilled he is.
What is my excuse? You are such a yuppie.

Tige' 24v
04-25-2007, 08:10 AM
:D Read my previous post, above this one. Hey, if they win a championship, great and I'd love to see it happen. Can they get around Dallas??? Perhaps. The big thing for me, at least on these forums is getting DMexcuse to stop his insane excuse machine for a while, at least until the Raider start playing again. :D :D :D
I see. Oh and as a Raider fan I guess we will have dialog later in the year....:D

Jordy
04-25-2007, 08:23 AM
You talked about the Laker's so frequent, that when the Laker's get their asses handed to them, everyone is going to let you know.:D
BINGO!!! :D :D :D
Well, if you were a NBA fan, you would know what Kobe means. Do you know much about Soccer? It is a tougher sport than the NBA. Kobe was raised in Italy and is a huge soccer fan. The comment he made about Barbosa is basically complimenting on how fast and skilled he is.
Yeah, it would be funny I suppose if Kobe said it in a joking matter, but as usual he had that big Kobe bitter crybaby chip on his shoulder... :notam:
Your excuse is I'm a yuppie??? That makes lots of sense DMexcuse. ;)
:D
I see. Oh and as a Raider fan I guess we will have dialog later in the year....:D
Nah, we have the Cards, although I think they did have a better season that the Raiders last year. :D

DILLIGAF
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
No excuses Insane. The Lakers with the best "bench" in the NBA (according to you early on in the season) are all available except Mihm. They have their entire team and are getting whacked.
It did look like Kobe was pouting last night. Is that what a team leader does? I don't think so. The pressure is too much on him and he is cracking. Actually it is very tough as far as the situation he is in but a lot of it is due to him getting paid so much. It leaves little room for improvement, especially when Buss is on record that he "WILL NOT" exceed the cap. I bet you he is kicking himself in the ass for not going over to the Clips when he had a legit chance to win a ring.
You better hope West gets back with the Lakers.

460 jus getn it
04-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Raider and lakers in the same thread. What is this place comming too.......:D

Nord
04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Terrible.................but did anyone catch the ANGELS GAME???

dmontzsta
04-25-2007, 08:45 AM
It is going to be interesting to see what changes they make next year.
The Lakers have NEVER been a franchise like the clippers (for instance). The Lakers always do what it takes to win and are never satisfied.
I know they have already stated they want a all star and they have stated they want a point guard. There will be alot of free agent guards this year and a few guards who want trades. The Lakers might have to give away some of their goods, but they need to in order to make it to the promise land.
Whats funny is as much as everyone says the Lakers suck, they still made it into the playoffs, that right there shows you how high they have set the bar.

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 09:15 AM
The Lakers always do what it takes to win
And if that means throwing more elbows than a night at a UFC match then so be it....after all, it is a "Non Contact Sport":mad:

Tige' 24v
04-25-2007, 09:22 AM
And if that means throwing more elbows than a night at a UFC match then so be it....after all, it is a "Non Contact Sport":mad:
Give me a break did you not watch last years game when Bell laid Kobe out. Don't be throwing stones at your glass house you might not like the end result. Your team has no place to talk about sportsmanship either so let it go...

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Dude, he only got popped in the F*CKING eye like 10 times before he lost his cool...I still got it on TIVO if you want to come over and review it....

Tige' 24v
04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Dude, he only got popped in the F*CKING eye like 10 times before he lost his cool...I still got it on TIVO if you want to come over and review it....
So because he received an accidental elbow it was ok to close line him. So do you keep a game like that to relive them beating the Lakers but not a championship?

Magic34
04-25-2007, 09:31 AM
For what these guys make, complaining should result in a fine.

MR HARLEY
04-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Whats funny is as much as everyone says the Lakers suck, they still made it into the playoffs, that right there shows you how high they have set the bar.
Awesome feat for a team that finished 2 or 3 games above .500.:confused: :rolleyes:

Magic34
04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Awesome feat for a team that finished 2 or 3 games above .500.:confused: :rolleyes:
I was thinking next year, every team should just be in the playoffs. .400 records, .500 records, .200 records. Hell, put them all in.

skygod73
04-25-2007, 09:58 AM
You spend more time Suns and Clipper bashing than you do anything else around here.
1. Funny, cause I see way more threads started by Clipper and Suns fans just to bash the Lakers. How many Laker's suck threads can you, Dilly, and Blown get in on at once? Us Laker fans could care less what other teams do when we're not playing them. The only time I see you and others talk hoops is to trash Kobe or the Lakers....who's a hater?
2. That is a compliment, considering soccer is the world's favorite sport and Brazil is the most talented team in the world. Kobe was complimenting his talent and I'm sure at least he got it.:rolleyes:
3. "take his frustrations out on another white girl last night" No your not a hater, yeah right! :sqeyes:

skygod73
04-25-2007, 09:59 AM
damn double post

AirtimeLavey
04-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Guess what? I will never STFU! Laker pride right here. The suns held their home court, now all the suns should just HUSH up, cause now the suns have to try and win in L.A., this series could be 2-2, you never know...one blow out game doesnt mean they won the 7 game series in a blow out.
The suns have a good team this year, just be happy with that.
Good post. For hating the Lakers & Kobe so much, these folks sure pay close attention to every little thing and seem passionate about posting about it. Lol.... :D
Otherwise, can't help but be disappointed in last night's game. After seeing LO's locker room interview, there's obviously a chemistry issue that might just do them in this year. Let's hope they learn something from film and bring it tomorrow. Phx. was on last night, and you can't take that away, but there was no surprise. They're supposed to win those 2 games. Tomorrow's game will be a huge statement on the Lakers.
Michael Cooper was saying this morning that Lakers should consider trading even LO & Bynum if that brings them another star right now. Says it should be all about right now while Kobe's still in his prime. Said they need real starters, not role players that are starting. We'll see what the summer brings, but in the meantime, they need to go out & do some damage. Go Lake Show! :D

skygod73
04-25-2007, 04:35 PM
I agree, LO, Bynum, and another scrub maybe Sasha or Cook for KG! Maybe the Pacers are looking to move Jermaine O'neal now since they are making a coaching change. I wouldn't give as much for JO but I would love to have him. I would like to see Luke, Turiaf, Farmar, and Evans back to help Kobe next year. I would love to see this team next year + the draft picks:
G Kobe
G Farmar
C Kwame (with a healthy anke)
F Garnett
F Walton
Bench:
Turiaf
Evans
Mihm
Williams
Radmonavic (unless they can unload him)

Jordy
04-25-2007, 04:37 PM
They're supposed to win those 2 games.
Really??? The Suns have lost game 2 for the last 5 seasons or something like that. Guess we took care of that little hiccup last night, didn't we??? :D :D :D

AZJD
04-25-2007, 04:39 PM
If that wasn't an excuse I don't know what is.:eek:

AZJD
04-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Jordy
04-25-2007, 04:47 PM
If that wasn't an excuse I don't know what is.:eek:
I do. I starts about the time DMexcuse hits the QUOTE, POST REPLY, or NEW THREAD button, continues on when he types, and then ends when he hits the SUBMIT REPLY button. :D :D :D
At least here in The Sandbar and when dealing with Laker threads, or any other thread where he can swing from Kobe's nuts. :D :D :D
p.s. I think we're getting along just fine, actually I'm really having fun with this!!! ;)
Go CARDS!!! :D

totenhosen
04-25-2007, 05:02 PM
To finish my post from the other day. I ran into a old friend/teammate of mine the other day who plays in the NBA. At one point he was willing to come to the Lakers or Clippers for league minimum just so he could play at home. So I asked him what he thought about Kobe and the Lakers. In short not many people like Kobe as a person, he is an ass to his teammates, biggest ego, and just difficult to play with. You can be the most talented person in the world and if you are a dick word spreads and people aren't going to want to deal with you. He doesn't think any big name star at this point will want to play with Kobe.

Jyruiz
04-25-2007, 06:54 PM
To finish my post from the other day. I ran into a old friend/teammate of mine the other day who plays in the NBA. At one point he was willing to come to the Lakers or Clippers for league minimum just so he could play at home. So I asked him what he thought about Kobe and the Lakers. In short not many people like Kobe as a person, he is an ass to his teammates, biggest ego, and just difficult to play with. You can be the most talented person in the world and if you are a dick word spreads and people aren't going to want to deal with you. He doesn't think any big name star at this point will want to play with Kobe.
I think you should say who this person is because my brother in law who travels for business a lot, got on the same plane with Kenny Smith and he said something totally different. He also met Steve Javi who is a very well respected official and had nothing but good things to say about Kobe.

dmontzsta
04-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I think you should say who this person is because my brother in law who travels for business a lot, got on the same plane with Kenny Smith and he said something totally different. He also met Steve Javi who is a very well respected official and had nothing but good things to say about Kobe.
Yeah, exactly. This might have been way back in the days, when Kobe was sort of a dick, but he has matured ALOT in the last 4-5 years. I know the pastor of Kobe's church, he is a customer of mine. Also, my old receptionist was a close friend of Kobe's wife Vanessa and attended their wedding. Kobe is doing his best to be a classy player off the court, especially after being caught cheating on his wife with a psycho chick in Colorado.
Also, why wouldnt you be hard on your teammates? I know I am when I play soccer, you only do it to try and flip their switch on and get them going.

GAME TIME
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
:confused:
The "fLakers" are going down??
What a surprise.....:D :D :D
Hey Mike, how is your boy Shaq doing with two all stars on the team? :D

GAME TIME
04-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Make a friendly wager?
I'll take you up on this. Suns will not win the championship this year.

acatitude
04-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, exactly. This might have been way back in the days, when Kobe was sort of a dick, but he has matured ALOT in the last 4-5 years. I know the pastor of Kobe's church, he is a customer of mine. Also, my old receptionist was a close friend of Kobe's wife Vanessa and attended their wedding. Kobe is doing his best to be a classy player off the court, especially after being caught cheating on his wife with a psycho chick in Colorado.
Also, why wouldnt you be hard on your teammates? I know I am when I play soccer, you only do it to try and flip their switch on and get them going.
to funny, psycho chick, you always have to dull the knife wounds or throw shit the other way........... get back to the cheated on his wife part...... I dont think the psycho chick forced him.... fockin unrealistic homer. is Kobes wife pissed at you for hangin on his nutzzzz???

acatitude
04-25-2007, 10:00 PM
It is going to be interesting to see what changes they make next year.
The Lakers have NEVER been a franchise like the clippers (for instance). The Lakers always do what it takes to win and are never satisfied.
mmm your a couple years behind I think, lol..... Maybe they traded the wrong crybaby????

Magic34
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
to funny, psycho chick, you always have to dull the knife wounds or throw shit the other way........... get back to the cheated on his wife part...... I dont think the psycho chick forced him.... fockin unrealistic homer. is Kobes wife pissed at you for hangin on his nutzzzz???
No shiat, he is the one who put it in her pooper.

Magic34
04-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I have a friend of mine who knows the personal trainer of another friend who works as the towel washer for the Bulls who is the friend of the shoe cleaner for the Lakers. The 2 guys went to elementary school together in SoCal and worked their way up the ladder, but stayed in touch all these years. He says Kobe is bi-polar and sometimes he is nice and other times he is a dick.
Either way, he has a great jump shot. He should though, he shoots as many in the game as he does all week in practice. All of those friends agree somewhat to the entire story. They also said that his shoes pulsate after a game when he takes them off because he is so good.

AirtimeLavey
04-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Really??? The Suns have lost game 2 for the last 5 seasons or something like that. Guess we took care of that little hiccup last night, didn't we??? :D :D :D
Yep, I'd say the Suns took care of that hiccup nicely. I was more referring to them being the home team and holding serve, so to speak. If Lakers lose to the Suns, I wouldn't mind seeing them breaking their pattern of history and getting through the finals. We'll see Thurs. night what the Lakers have left. Suns play like they want it, and they have the talent to make it work.
Still, pulling for the Lakers to make a statement before it's over. :D
Gotta love the passion of the haters...at least they're drawn to watching and talking about Kobe and Lakers, too.

totenhosen
04-26-2007, 07:26 AM
All I have to say is I was always a big Kobe defender and I have no reason not to believe him. I'll believe that people want to play with Kobe when the lakers sign some big name free agents. Seems like the Clips have gotten better free agent talent the last few years than the Lakers. I wonder why that is?

Jordy
04-26-2007, 07:54 AM
I have a friend of mine who knows the personal trainer of another friend who works as the towel washer for the Bulls who is the friend of the shoe cleaner for the Lakers. The 2 guys went to elementary school together in SoCal and worked their way up the ladder, but stayed in touch all these years. He says Kobe is bi-polar and sometimes he is nice and other times he is a dick.
Either way, he has a great jump shot. He should though, he shoots as many in the game as he does all week in practice. All of those friends agree somewhat to the entire story. They also said that his shoes pulsate after a game when he takes them off because he is so good.
That's funny!!! :D :D :D

Jyruiz
04-26-2007, 08:04 AM
All I have to say is I was always a big Kobe defender and I have no reason not to believe him. I'll believe that people want to play with Kobe when the lakers sign some big name free agents. Seems like the Clips have gotten better free agent talent the last few years than the Lakers. I wonder why that is?
Thats because the Clipps are always under the salary cap and the Lakers have been over the cap. You can't sign good players when you don't have the cap room to do it.

totenhosen
04-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Thats because the Clipps are always under the salary cap and the Lakers have been over the cap. You can't sign good players when you don't have the cap room to do it.
Part of that is because they overpaid for current players. It's also not a hard cap! We'll see what happens this offseason. I'm hoping they do something even if it means getting rid of Bynum and/or LO.

Jyruiz
04-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Part of that is because they overpaid for current players. It's also not a hard cap! We'll see what happens this offseason. I'm hoping they do something even if it means getting rid of Bynum and/or LO.
Agree on the overpaid and doing something with this offseason. It is not a hard cap in the sense that you can go over the cap when signing your in house players, but you can not go over the cap when signing free agents.

eliminatedsprinter
04-26-2007, 09:53 AM
:D :D :D :D
Best post on this (or any other Laker/Clipper) thred!!!!:D :D
Thanks for the official inside scoop!!;) :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Game 3 tonite.
Lakers come out strong but fall apart like they always do. Suns bye 12.:D :D