PDA

View Full Version : Hey C-2

Infamous
04-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Did you ever get the Hallet together? What should we look for you in? I stopped by the old neighborhood and saw the boat gone....has it been re-born? Hope to see ya out there.

C-2
04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Did you ever get the Hallet together? What should we look for you in? I stopped by the old neighborhood and saw the boat gone....has it been re-born? Hope to see ya out there.
Hey Brian & Kristin,
No, the Hallett is next, poker run first. I have a new 496 stroker motor built, should have it together by mid-May. Should be a fun ride :)
Look for us at the street party on Thursday, and at the registration area/shirt sales at the poker run, Christine/kids, and even Leah/Ryan are also helping with t-shirts.
I'll be a landlizard during the poker run, stuck there on the point with USCG - wave if you go bye:mad: :mad:
You got yourself an AO?

Infamous
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Well we hope to see you guys there. We wont be in the poker run but rather watching it from either cattail or black meadows. I wish we could make it up on thurs but we will pull in friday night. I will pm you my # give me a call i am assuming you are staying at the nautical-right? Look for us in the all white A.o. its drewdowns old boat. I picked it up off him last year. No more commander:)

C-2
04-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Yes, the Nautical - we'll keep an eye open for you guys...Black Meadows (actually just beyond that) is a popular place I hear......:)