PDA

View Full Version : Help us name our boat....

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Our Nordic is almost ready for the water and we still don't have a name. My wife really wants it to be something associated with the Phoenix Suns because the colors are Purple Orange and Grey and we are huge fans. I thought something with "Rowdy" because our last name is Rowe (not row). Something about our dogs would be cool also, I just don't know which way to go on this one. Any help will be appreciated

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:00 AM
There is always the first thing that comes to mind....
Rowe rowe rowe your boat....:D :D

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 07:05 AM
I've delt with people mispronouncing my name my whole life, it's R then OW like you just smashed the shit out of your hand...the best is when someone tries to correct me....yes, reservation for ROWE (R - OW!) then they say "you mean row (like row row row your boat)...and then I say "yea, like you know my name better than I do" Bitch!:D

Magic34
04-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Good luck. I hate trying to name a boat, so I never did it until I had to.

phebus
04-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Simple, name it "SOL PATROL". That's what the Sun's fans are known as isn't it?

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 07:19 AM
My wife likes "Laker Hater", "F*ck the Lakers", or "Raja That" in reference to the clothesline/body slam that Raja Bell gave Kobe last year durring the playoffs....I really don't want a name where I'm going to have to carry the Glock on board to fight off Laker fans, she just doesn't understand that:D

RaceFace
04-25-2007, 07:33 AM
What about "ROWE-D NORDIC"?
Kinda cheesy? Kinda not?
You dont need a Glock with that ;)

Not So Fast
04-25-2007, 08:47 AM
The "suns never set" NSF

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 08:53 AM
How about "30 in a rowe"
Isn't that the amount of times the suns have made the playoffs without ever winning a title?:D;):devil:

slingingsmoke
04-25-2007, 09:10 AM
How about "30 in a rowe"
Isn't that the amount of times the suns have made the playoffs without ever winning a title?:D;):devil:
ROTFLMAO :hammer2:

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey Laker hater...how bout...
"The Suns have more world championship flags than the Lakers"
or
"The Suns WIN ANOTHER (opps..cant win another if you dont win the first one!)
And paint it on the bottom of the boat, because that boat will fly before the Suns win "A" flag!!!!
As always God bless, and have a nice day!!!:D

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
How about......Damn, wish we hadn't have traded Shaq cause we can't win shit without him:D

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
How about......Damn, wish we hadn't have traded Shaq cause we can't win shit without him:D
The Heat are geting destroyed by the Bulls right now and the only reason Shaq won anything last year is because of Dwayne Wade and the rest of the Eastern all star Team.
He wanted more money than he is worth and his work ethic sucked....good riddins:D
How about..."Help us Dan Marley";) :D

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
How about "hey sir Charles, I got this boat all set up like a true suns fan......now can I get into your five?":D

Magic34
04-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Are people still talking about the 75 previous championships that the Lakers have won?
If you ask most AVERAGE bball fans, they could not tell you when the Lakers won their last title. People in general dont care what happened yesterday, what happens tomorrow, they care about what happens today. Dont believe me, ask most business owners how they feel about employees attitude.

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Are people still talking about the 75 previous championships that the Lakers have won?
If you ask most AVERAGE bball fans, they could not tell you when the Lakers won their last title. People in general dont care what happened yesterday, what happens tomorrow, they care about what happens today. Dont believe me, ask most business owners how they feel about employees attitude.
Huh...your head still hurt?????:D ;) :devil:

Brewzed
04-25-2007, 09:37 AM
How about "Rowe out"

Magic34
04-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Huh...your head still hurt?????:D ;) :devil:
No, better today, but now I get to play with the garage again this weekend instead of going to the run.
Speaking of that Mr. C & Z thread starter here sure didn't want to stick around on Sunday with the garage project. :D

drtywhat
04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
"this is how we rowe":jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Most of the one's that dont care about yesterday didnt have a yesterday...
IE The Suns....

MayDaze
04-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Our Nordic is almost ready for the water and we still don't have a name. My wife really wants it to be something associated with the Phoenix Suns because the colors are Purple Orange and Grey and we are huge fans. I thought something with "Rowdy" because our last name is Rowe (not row). Something about our dogs would be cool also, I just don't know which way to go on this one. Any help will be appreciated
How about "No Rings"

Chico&Zeus
04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Someone on another site suggested "Nauti Dogs"........I like this one a little

Ziggy
04-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Rowdy Dogs
Rowdy Sun(s) Lovers
C&Z
The Rowdies

BajaMike
04-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Ain't that the truth......:idea:
Go Miami!:D

Some Kind Of Monster
04-25-2007, 11:45 AM
"Rownd Mound of Rebound" :D

Classic Daycruiser
04-25-2007, 12:35 PM
I've delt with people mispronouncing my name my whole life, it's R then OW like you just smashed the shit out of your hand...the best is when someone tries to correct me....yes, reservation for ROWE (R - OW!) then they say "you mean row (like row row row your boat)...and then I say "yea, like you know my name better than I do" Bitch!:D
Sounds like scooby-do could pronounce "rut row":D :D :D

Desert Rat
04-25-2007, 12:41 PM
How about Rowe-D Nordic

RaceFace
04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
How about Rowe-D Nordic
I wonder where you got that idea? :idea:
Post #7 maybe??

Daddy_G
04-25-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm also a big Suns fan and ex-Laker fan, here's some thoughts:
Don't be hatin' on the back of your boat, that's only for game time not play time.;)
Raja this or that is too temporary - players are traded too often.
Rowdy Suns Fan
or
Suns in 4
or
Bunzup Kneelin' (Nothing to do with your dogs, Suns or boat - I just like it!)

Desert Rat
04-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I wonder where you got that idea? :idea:
Post #7 maybe??
Sorry didin't see it
but I was #2 with it so that does mean I at least have a highr # :D

RaceFace
04-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry didin't see it
but I was #2 with it so that does mean I at least have a highr # :D
LOL!!! Desert, you can be #2 all you want!!! ;)
The way I look at it.....brilliant minds think alike!

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
It's A Tough Rowed to Ho

Fire Angler
04-25-2007, 07:57 PM
It's A Tough Rowed to Ho
HavaSkank, funniest one liners on the board lately. :D

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Hmmm,
where do you do most of your boating?
If'n you weren't going to Havi...
No Lakers A-Rowed
Punny huh?!

beaverretriever
04-25-2007, 09:14 PM
It has nothing to do with the some of your interest but more about the "Nordic" name.
How about "Scandalnavian".
Nordic. Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
Oh well, I tried.:(
Congrats on the boat.

lewiville
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
heres a couple
dont walk WROWE
or DONT WROE
or WROIT-OFF
or WRORDIC
or puppy ROWER!
or ROWTER
or RUFF ROWE?
just a few I love anming boats

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Okay,
How about you just take the R outta the name and
call it No Dic? LOL.
Okay, then what about "A Kick in the Nords"!!? Kickin in the Nords or kicked in the Nords
Or... How Swede it is?
Hell, I didn't start the scandanavian crap, but you gotta like A kick in the Nords. Punny right? Like we're getting a kick being in our Nord...never mind...I'm not 'splainin no mo'!

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh hell yes...I got it and none of you thought of it...
SUN JAYA!!