PDA

View Full Version : So its been something like a minute....

MAINEVENT
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Since i've posted on hot boat... Just thought i'd cruise by and drop a "Waddddddup???" to a few of you... Been MIA for a minute... (and no im not back) but had some free time at work... For those of u who have called me and i never returned ur call... I never denied the fact that im an asshole lol but yeah Quit my last job, and went into business with my cousin, If anyone needs any fitness equipment feel free to contact me i can work a deal, my girlfriends have changed quite abit LMAO but what's new... My divorce went extremely well, and (knock on wood) we are finally getting along... i got 50/50 custody of my krew, and can say finally happy again... So damn i dont recognize half of the people on here... SO what have i missed... SO what's new on this Mo-Fukkah??? I see its still "Drama Boat" LOL So anyways focksticks Carry on... :devil: :jawdrop:
MaIn{MoThA-foCkIn}EvEnT51{FiFtY}:devil: :devil: :D

shadow
04-26-2007, 02:33 PM
sounds like all is going well,good to hear and are you coming out this way anytime soon?I was wondering about you awhile back seems like you dropped off the face of Drama boat.:)

riverbound
04-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Since i've posted on hot boat... Just thought i'd cruise by and drop a "Waddddddup???" to a few of you... Been MIA for a minute... (and no im not back) but had some free time at work... For those of u who have called me and i never returned ur call... I never denied the fact that im an asshole lol but yeah Quit my last job, and went into business with my cousin, If anyone needs any fitness equipment feel free to contact me i can work a deal, my girlfriends have changed quite abit LMAO but what's new... My divorce went extremely well, and (knock on wood) we are finally getting along... i got 50/50 custody of my krew, and can say finally happy again... So damn i dont recognize half of the people on here... SO what have i missed... SO what's new on this Mo-Fukkah??? I see its still "Drama Boat" LOL So anyways focksticks Carry on... :devil: :jawdrop:
MaIn{MoThA-foCkIn}EvEnT51{FiFtY}:devil: :devil: :D
Good to see things are going good for ya.
Same ol' shit 'round these parts...just lots of new faces.

909er
04-26-2007, 02:43 PM
sounds like all is going well,good to hear and are you coming out this way anytime soon?I was wondering about you awhile back seems like you dropped off the face of Drama boat.:)
Im dragging his sorry ass out for poker run...We should be on the road by 7:30

shadow
04-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Im dragging his sorry ass out for poker run...We should be on the road by 7:30
Will be good to see you guys!:) Been along time.

Mrs. Restless22
04-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey!
Good to see your happy and got the krew! Thats awesome.
Take care!:)

shadow
04-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Good to see things are going good for ya.
Same ol' shit 'round these parts...just lots of new faces.
Bill i'll be seeing you this weekend too!Give me a call and lets have a few beers.:cool:

riverbound
04-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Bill i'll be seeing you this weekend too!Give me a call and lets have a few beers.:cool:
We will definitely meet up...but no beers for me, I got the kiddies this wekeend.

MAINEVENT
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I did for about a year.. and yeah i will be out this weekend... Andy talked me into it, i wasnt going to due to alot of shit to do at my shop... but i got my arm twisted far back enough lol... So definately looking forward to throw back a few brews bro...

MAINEVENT
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey!
Good to see your happy and got the krew! Thats awesome.
Take care!:)
Thanks