PDA

View Full Version : Ever kill a spider and...

Angry Inch
04-26-2007, 02:10 PM
...then pick him up with a piece of toilet paper, throw him in the toilet, then pee all over him and try to rip off limbs with your pee-forces? Cuz I do that, and I think like...what if some giant about 1000000 times bigger than me did that, I'd be pissed. :mad:

Coded-Dude
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
pissed off, pissed on, and dead.......thats what you'd be.

yopengo
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Then don't piss off Brown and you'll be fine. :D

Angry Inch
04-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Then don't piss off Brown and you'll be fine. :D
Isn't he from Canadia? If so, I have nothing to worry about. :)

RitcheyRch
04-26-2007, 02:17 PM
I do it too. :D

Coded-Dude
04-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I actually flush them alive...like to see them squirm as they spin round and round to their demise.

HCS
04-26-2007, 02:30 PM
...then pick him up with a piece of toilet paper, throw him in the toilet, then pee all over him and try to rip off limbs with your pee-forces? Cuz I do that, and I think like...what if some giant about 1000000 times bigger than me did that, I'd be pissed. :mad:
You know what's worse?
I picked up a spider with a piece of toilet paper, squeezed it real hard and smash him.
Then through it the toilet and pissed on it, then the damn thing swam out of
the piss water and crawled out of the toilet faster than lighting.
Freaking reminded me of Adam Ant.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Watch out! It might have just been "playing" dead and when you sit down to poop, its gonna bite you in the arse!! ;)

photo chick
04-26-2007, 02:41 PM
be careful boys...the itsy bitsy spider crawls up the water spout!!!

RaceFace
04-26-2007, 02:55 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was JUST teaching my 4 year old to do that!!! When he asked why I told him "Its just what guys do!" :D

Angry Inch
04-26-2007, 04:16 PM
be careful boys...the itsy bitsy spider crawls up the water spout!!!
ouch

PunkAssBitch
04-26-2007, 04:50 PM
that's bad karma. :)
the other day I found a dead spider on the floor, so I picked it up & thru it in the toilet. a few minutes later my little guy walked in there & FREAKED out about the spider in the pot. oops...forgot to flush him down.
my kid HATES spiders!

Boatcop
04-26-2007, 06:01 PM
You guys will be SOL when you get to the Pearly Gates and see the MAN sitting there, with his 8 legs and all. :D

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was JUST teaching my 4 year old to do that!!! When he asked why I told him "Its just what guys do!" :D
Yes, the joys of fatherhood. I've taught my son as well. Kinda like icing the cake...the last nail in the coffin..that kinda thing.
More of a "yeah bitch, who's the man now...you ain't so Billy Badass Arachnaphobia guy now are you???"
That's what I thought (throws shoulder shrug as he walks away from toilet)

Flyinbowtie
04-27-2007, 06:33 AM
The ability to share our thoughts on critical matters such as this, that impact all of our lives, with out fear of being attacked or the target of mean-spirited verbal abuse is one of the main reasons why ***boat is becoming such a cultural icon in American Life.

Old Texan
04-27-2007, 07:27 AM
Big event in our neighborhood when my girls were little was the flushing of the monthly "Gerbil Litter". They were upset when they caught me flushing the first batch of little pink gerbils but rethought things the next batch and from that point forth it became a big event for them to do witnessed by half a dozen neighbor kids.
At this point my wife stepped in and put an end to to the "live flushings" plus accused me of teaching children morbid actions. I argued population control but my argument was shot down as usual by the "Boss". :devil:

Racey
04-27-2007, 08:02 AM
It's great being at the top of the food chain isnt it! :devil: :D

RaceFace
04-27-2007, 09:07 AM
You guys will be SOL when you get to the Pearly Gates and see the MAN sitting there, with his 8 legs and all. :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
And dont think I haven't thought of that as I'm drilling the spider with a straight stream of recycled beer!!! :D