PDA

View Full Version : Lakers tonight

KineticoH20
04-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Well look who showed up to play tonight. Finally Kobe gets a little help. The Suns were beat by 3 players tonight, Kobe, Kwame and Lamar. Still have no chance of winning series but it's nice to see the boys sack up!

AirtimeLavey
04-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Awwww, what.......no sweep? :idea: Imagine that. Great game by Kwame. Nice to see him sac up and play. Farmar played well. LO played well. Good team ball. Nice ball movement and something that actually looked like defense. Kobe setting up his teammates. Good game.
Man, the refs really let them play for a while there.
Lakers came back after dropping right off the bat. Another bad night for the haters. Whaaaa. :D

acatitude
04-26-2007, 09:53 PM
nice to see the lakers show up..... one thing I noticed watching odom closer is I have never seen a guy use his off arm more then him. man every time he moves with the ball he screens guys off with it and its very obvious.. at least it seemed that way to me... ill still take suns in 5 but if it goes more just makes for better showing...... good game tonight

TBONE1904
04-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Well look who showed up to play tonight. Finally Kobe gets a little help. The Suns were beat by 3 players tonight, Kobe, Kwame and Lamar. Still have no chance of winning series but it's nice to see the boys sack up!
Isn't it amazing how teams show up when there about to be eliminated:D The LAKERS are a bunch of fags!

dmontzsta
04-26-2007, 11:03 PM
What is amazing is how all of the suns fans are QUIET! I can hear the crickets chirping... WTF? They talk so much shit anyother time, you can bet they would have 10 threads if the Lakers lost.
I cant help but think that the Lakers had Game 1 in the bag, but lost it in the 4th quarter, they can just as easily be up 2-1. They win Sunday in LA and we have a tied series.
Everyone is so quick to kick someone when they are down. I must say the suns organization AND their fans are some of the most cockiest sons of bitches I know.
BTW: The Lakers put the lock down on D.

Magic34
04-26-2007, 11:15 PM
WTF? They talk so much shit anyother time, you can bet they would have 10 threads if the Lakers lost.
I think there would be 6 threads, and none of them would be started by me.
Lakers played good. Marion took horrible shots. If Marion didn't drive to the lane 5 times with 3 defenders sitting under the hoop, the game might have gone to OT. Amare stays out of foul trouble and plays 5 more minutes of aggressive ball, OT not needed. However, that is the way the game is played and the Lakers did it well. Good defense on Barbosa as well.
Kobe hit them when they counted tonight. Should be a good game Sunday.

dmontzsta
04-26-2007, 11:25 PM
I think there would be 6 threads, and none of them would be started by me.
Lakers played good. Marion took horrible shots. If Marion didn't drive to the lane 5 times with 3 defenders sitting under the hoop, the game might have gone to OT. Amare stays out of foul trouble and plays 5 more minutes of aggressive ball, OT not needed. However, that is the way the game is played and the Lakers did it well. Good defense on Barbosa as well.
Kobe hit them when they counted tonight. Should be a good game Sunday.
Marion and Amare were man handled by Odom and Brown tonight. They shut them down on defense, slowed the game down and got to the free throw line, that is not what the suns like to do. :)

RCB19
04-27-2007, 12:32 AM
It's all in the master plan. Let um have a game so the NBA and the sponsors will make millions on one more. Cool with me! Just one more playoff game I can watch. Kobe Uh Oh? I mean the Lakers better clean out their lockers...

homer
04-27-2007, 12:50 AM
What is amazing is how all of the suns fans are QUIET! I can hear the crickets chirping... WTF? They talk so much shit anyother time, you can bet they would have 10 threads if the Lakers lost.
I cant help but think that the Lakers had Game 1 in the bag, but lost it in the 4th quarter, they can just as easily be up 2-1. They win Sunday in LA and we have a tied series.
Everyone is so quick to kick someone when they are down. I must say the suns organization AND their fans are some of the most cockiest sons of bitches I know.
BTW: The Lakers put the lock down on D.
This coming from the guy that starts a thread if a Laker sneezes. A Kobe lover calling someone else cocky. LOL.

JetBoatRich
04-27-2007, 05:00 AM
Good to see them win and avoid the sweep:D
Lets see them pull together again on Sunday:D

phebus
04-27-2007, 05:31 AM
Fockin' Lakers cost me $100 by winning. To my wife :mad:

DILLIGAF
04-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Didn't see the game even though it was on the tube. I expected the Lakers to win 1 game so that is about it. If they win two they will be accomplishing a lot.

Daddy_G
04-27-2007, 06:14 AM
I must say the suns organization AND their fans are some of the most cockiest sons of bitches I know...
Except for Laker fans. :D
Yer guys finally played great D last night.
BTW: Nearly no one predicted a sweep, hope you enjoyed your 1 win.
Ooops, there I go being all cocky again! ;)

OutCole'd
04-27-2007, 06:17 AM
Except for Laker fans. :D
Yer guys finally played great D last night.
BTW: Nearly no one predicted a sweep, hope you enjoyed your 1 win.
Ooops, there I go being all cocky again! ;)
Your're going DOWN!!!!!!! Lakers in 6:D :D :D (I'm kidding)

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 07:05 AM
Someone predicted a sweep, I need to go back and see who it was. :)
Wouldnt that be something if the Lakers came back to win the series. I would love that and really feed the suns fans crow for allllllll that shit talking.
The Lakers FINALLY had Kwame and Odom playing to their potential, if they keep playing like that, the Lakers are going to have some tough decisions in the off season. This is the way they have been hoping they would play. I guess it took a blow out to get them fired up.
Lets see how they carry over into game 4, they surely took the suns out of rhythm by switching on the picks and then getting right back to man to man.

460 jus getn it
04-27-2007, 07:10 AM
Right on track, i said the suns in 5.
Lakers played a great game, finally had some people show up and they played great D.

eliminatedsprinter
04-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Finally some defense!!:D
It's been so long since I've seen any in the NBA, that I almost forgot what it looked like....:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 08:33 AM
If the Lakers can play D like they showed last night and early in the season, they will win this series.

Jyruiz
04-27-2007, 08:39 AM
If the Lakers can play D like they showed last night and early in the season, they will win this series.
It would be nice, but unfortunately, I don't think the Lakers can sustain that effort for the rest of the series, also, the Suns will adjust accordingly. Never the less, I wish the Lakers all the luck in the world and hope they make this a 7 game series.

Magic34
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Marion and Amare were man handled by Odom and Brown tonight. They shut them down on defense, slowed the game down and got to the free throw line, that is not what the suns like to do. :)
Marion and Barbosa were contained very well. Amare "man handled" I dont think that happened.

acatitude
04-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Someone predicted a sweep, I need to go back and see who it was. :)
Wouldnt that be something if the Lakers came back to win the series. I would love that and really feed the suns fans crow for allllllll that shit talking.
The Lakers FINALLY had Kwame and Odom playing to their potential, if they keep playing like that, the Lakers are going to have some tough decisions in the off season. This is the way they have been hoping they would play. I guess it took a blow out to get them fired up.
Lets see how they carry over into game 4, they surely took the suns out of rhythm by switching on the picks and then getting right back to man to man.
come on Don they played good 1 frickin game. lol and if Kobe hadnt scored 45 they still would have lost. lets see them put 3/4 games together like that..... you havent seen that happen in the last 1/2 of the year against teams over 500..... :)
still say suns in 5 so if the lakers win another .. bravo

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 11:01 AM
come on Don they played good 1 frickin game. lol and if Kobe hadnt scored 45 they still would have lost. lets see them put 3/4 games together like that..... you havent seen that happen in the last 1/2 of the year against teams over 500..... :)
still say suns in 5 so if the lakers win another .. bravo
WTF? You are such a hater that you have to go and repeat what I said but in a different way.
Did I say they played consistent good ball? NO. I said they finally played to their potential. I would like to see them do it every night, cause that is what they are capable of when they get mad.

460 jus getn it
04-27-2007, 11:01 AM
They win one game and now there going to win the series. LMAO, arent you like this when the RAIDERS win too.
Its light out for the lakers, suns will win 2 straight and its over.

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Boy, you guys better hope the suns win, cause if not there is going to be some crow cooking!!!
Actually, you will all probably just hide and not say anything if that is the case.
****in fairweather fans!:devil:

460 jus getn it
04-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Boy, you guys better hope the suns win, cause if not there is going to be some crow cooking!!!
Actually, you will all probably just hide and not say anything if that is the case.
****in fairweather fans!:devil:
Too funny, the lakers won and now they are on there way to the finals. Dude, the suns wont lose. Just get ready for football season and watch the raiders ruin and very gifted QB

acatitude
04-27-2007, 11:33 AM
WTF? You are such a hater that you have to go and repeat what I said but in a different way.
Did I say they played consistent good ball? NO. I said they finally played to their potential. I would like to see them do it every night, cause that is what they are capable of when they get mad.
Donaldsun... you repeat every excuse you make in a different way from post to post, lmao........ good luck. who the suns going to play next round??:D :D
no hater here

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Too funny, the lakers won and now they are on there way to the finals. Dude, the suns wont lose. Just get ready for football season and watch the raiders ruin and very gifted QB
Who said anything about the finals? :)
I am saying they have the CAN get past the suns, since the suns are not the greatest. Defense wins championships and maybe that is why the suns never won/win.
The series is alive and fun to watch, I never said anything about a championship. Hell, the GS Warriors could win for all we know.