PDA

View Full Version : whats your take-possible race card played

a catered life
04-27-2007, 10:46 AM
so i'm in class last week and the teacher who has been very short and rude with most of the students already was going over the homework using powerpoint very rapidly and not leaving any room for discussion..... most of the students who had tryied to ask questions were either given very vague answers or she just blow them off (this is a weekend itv math class but we meet every weekend)...so after listening and trying to keep up i finally asked her why she refuses to answer the students questions...i said to her we are adults who have taken time out to learn something and have paid cash to be instructed on this subject and i feel your are negelecting and being plain rude...she replied that this was not a face to face class and if we want a face to face course we should not have enrolled in this course (at this time she did not know i was recording this part of the conservation on my phone) i responded with "this is not how any of the other classes are held and not how i was told by the department's liasion when i enrolled" in a three hour class math class she has not used the chalk board one time...the other students began to reply and agree with me....she breaks out and says "i don't understand what your problem is..none of the black students in my morning class are having a problem"...i was shocked but to my suprise the mexician students in class were more pissed...one guy said "attitudes like her's is the reason people bring guns to school and shoot everyone up" then he walked out.....after that the class became a yelling and shouting match..everyone was pissed
monday morning i called the department director to discuss the issue and he was shocked not to hear my call but the fact that i was the 4th student to call in a hour
what's your take on this
should this person be teaching?:confused: did i take it the wrong way? :( can i even expect to get a fair grade from lady:confused:

Some Kind Of Monster
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
can i even expect to get a fair grade from lady:confused:
Sounds like everyone is SOL! I HATE teachers like that. I have had a couple. Good luck! :)

ratso
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Fukk that Fukkin' Bitch! http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/yuk.gif

YeLLowBoaT
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
She should not be teaching, I would think you will get a "fair grade" this is a math class( its not subjective, ether you got the right ans or you didn't... unless this is upper level calc wear the method is more important then the ans) and she should have records of all of your scores... if for any reason you don't think your getting a fair grade go talk to the dean...

CARLSON-JET
04-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Post that shiat up on Youtube and foward the link to MSNBC.. :eek:
I think I know what the problem with your foot is.. Snake bite?? :D

Devilman
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM
what's your take on this
should this person be teaching?:confused: did i take it the wrong way? :( can i even expect to get a fair grade from lady:confused:
Sounds like a buncha bullshit to me. Ain't no way in hell she should be up there teaching anybody anything. You shouldn't have to worry about a fair grade either......

SHOTKALLIN
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Send your recording to Bill O'Reily. He will get her fired or straighten her out.:D
Get everyone to drop the class. The admin will get the point and can her ass. Fock her. What does race have to do with it? What race is she?

RitcheyRch
04-27-2007, 12:53 PM
She should not be teaching.

a catered life
04-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Send your recording to Bill O'Reily. He will get her fired or straighten her out.:D
Get everyone to drop the class. The admin will get the point and can her ass. Fock her. What does race have to do with it? What race is she?
funny you asked because one of the students called her chinese and she quickly corrected her and said "please never call me a chinese"
sending the recording to a nation wide radio station was my first thought (after i day dreamed of stomping a mud hole in her) but then i thought i want to see how the school will handle this one..i wanted to keep it low-key and let nature take its course..thats why i talked to the director...i want to see what kind of person and school i'm dealing with

a catered life
04-27-2007, 01:05 PM
My wife was in a class and the prof would not call on females in the classroom, only the guys. She kept raising her hand to answer a question and the prof just looked right past her...So she spoke out in class asking why he wouldn't call on the ladies. He got angry and said that women don't need an education to make babies and that they were wasting his time. Then he ordered her from the class...so she went to the Dean. He sat her down, calmed her down, but couldn't believe the story. He called the prof and had him on the speakerphone with my wife in the room. The idiot not only confirmed it, but went off on women in general. The Dean then asked what her current grade was. Only one assignment a quiz with an A. The Dean says you are giving the young lady an A for the term and we'll be scheduling a meeting regarding you future employment....elsewhere.
Demand credit and a refund.
that turned out great for your wife:D wish mine was that easy:(

Biglue
04-27-2007, 01:10 PM
funny you asked because one of the students called her chinese and she quickly corrected her and said "please never call me a chinese"
sending the recording to a nation wide radio station was my first thought (after i day dreamed of stomping a mud hole in her) but then i thought i want to see how the school will handle this one..i wanted to keep it low-key and let nature take its course..thats why i talked to the director...i want to see what kind of person and school i'm dealing with
That is bullshit man. A suggestion would be keeping pressure on the director with constant phone calls. If you have any of the class behind you, have them call as well. Start talking like you're going to the higher ups if you don't see answers. Could you imagine if she pulled that shit in an elementary? Good luck bro.

Jyruiz
04-27-2007, 01:21 PM
I say you and the whole class wait for her outside and beat the shit out of her. :D
In all reality, I can't focking believe she did that, hope she gets canned.

voodoomedman
04-27-2007, 01:25 PM
That's the way to do it. Let the school handle it correctly. She is wrong. The school is not wrong unless they are letting it happen or handle it wrong. That's what's wrong with our country. Not only that crap like that happens but then when it does instead of it being handled correctly somebody gets $$$ signs in their eyes and involved lawyers and the media etc...

eliminatedsprinter
04-27-2007, 01:35 PM
....she breaks out and says "i don't understand what your problem is..none of the black students in my morning class are having a problem"..
Just like you to get all uppity and sh*#, Willie..;)
If they are a reputable school you and your classmates have most likely done enough. You may want to follow up and call the director to ask what has been done, however they will not be able to tell you specfically (for legal reasons) what disiplinary measures they have taken.
P.S. The he## with her, don't let it get your BP up....

AZKC
04-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Sounds like she needs a boot to the chest, Paging 396...........:D :D

BshyBvrGirl
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM
I would go above her supervisor, to the board of directors if need be. The board will not want to jeapordize any funding (present and future) by getting embroiled in legal/pr battle.

RaceFace
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Careful! Gloria Allred may be lurking around here....looking for publicity! :eek:

Sleek-Jet
04-28-2007, 06:47 AM
He got angry and said that women don't need an education to make babies and that they were wasting his time.
Somebody buy that man a beer... :D
<------ not going to get laid for a while now. :D

OCMerrill
04-28-2007, 07:39 AM
She should not be teaching.
X2.
She is well past teaching. Time for her to move on.