PDA

View Full Version : So How Did Your Team Draft>>>>>>>>

Not So Fast
04-29-2007, 03:57 PM
OK guys and gals, now that Desert Storm, Laughlin Run, Truck show, etc is over lets hear how you think you NFL team did. NSF

XtrmWakeborder
04-29-2007, 05:12 PM
We didn't get Calvin Johnson, so bad.:(

LUVNLIFE
04-29-2007, 05:21 PM
The Raiders did fine Bobby:D Looks like they drafted for the future and also got rid of some cancer:D

JAY4SPEED
04-29-2007, 05:28 PM
The Raiders did fine Bobby:D Looks like they drafted for the future and also got rid of some cancer:D
And I thought y'all hated LSU...:D
We did ok, the Saints filled most their needs in free agency so the draft was mainly for depth and maybe a starting job or two. Many here questioned Peyton's picks, but I know enough to know that he knows what he is doing.
Jay

Not So Fast
04-29-2007, 11:09 PM
They are headed in the right direction Cale but they will have to teach him to not kill the recievers with that rifle arm, boy can he throw the rock or what!! NSF

AZKC
04-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Cards got a big ole OT, now maybe James can get more than 2 yards a carry.

jrgaudettes
04-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Patriots fan here,
Looks like we got Randy Moss. :mad: :sqeyes: I hope he leaves the drama behind, but I dont think he will. I guess now he can't complain about the QB. I hope it's work out. :D

Not So Fast
04-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Patriots fan here,
Looks like we got Randy Moss. :mad: :sqeyes: I hope he leaves the drama behind, but I dont think he will. I guess now he can't complain about the QB. I hope it's work out. :D
I hate him and everything he stands for just like T.O. both are cancers where ever they go. I dont think he will last with Billichek or he will turn into a saint, one or the other! NSF

Focker
04-30-2007, 08:17 AM
WE PICKED UP TWO POT HEADS FROM FLORIDA THAT SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE RAIDERS.
WHAT THE FOCK???:eek:

riverratrob
04-30-2007, 08:27 AM
The Raiders did fine Bobby:D Looks like they drafted for the future and also got rid of some cancer:DYeah I really like the mike bush pick up what a steal!

framer1
04-30-2007, 08:31 AM
We picked up Calvin Johnson and Drew Stanton (Lions)...I can't complain:) Still don't know why nobody took a chance on Jared Zabrasky of Boise State:confused: Somebody said size but he's 6'2'' and 219.

framer1
04-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah I really like the mike bush pick up what a steal!
I have to agree there. That guy can play when not broken up. Don't like Raiders but they did have a great draft.

Stoneman
04-30-2007, 09:02 AM
WE PICKED UP TWO POT HEADS FROM FLORIDA THAT SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE RAIDERS.
WHAT THE FOCK???:eek:
I thought you guys got had a great draft. :D
a Chiefs Fan!!!

SB
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
So here is that "weak armed" New Dolphin quarterback.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHBy7uIV_iE

Ziggy
04-30-2007, 01:44 PM
In one sense I like the fact the Chargers retained Michael Turner. I like the receiver they picked. Overall it seems like a decent draft for San Diego.
Raiders made an obvious #1 number 1 instead of making a bonehead move. They actually made some good picks this year that could show results in a year or two.
Miami not taking Quinn was weird:confused: :confused:

Brady Bunch
04-30-2007, 01:51 PM
In one sense I like the fact the Chargers retained Michael Turner. I like the receiver they picked. Overall it seems like a decent draft for San Diego.
Miami not taking Quinn was weird:confused: :confused:
What a slap in the face to Quinn.....it was reported yesterday that he lost somewhere in the neigborhood of 33 million over a 5-7 year contract with nearly half of that guaranteed! :jawdrop:
Turner is still not safe in San Diego. Look for the Chargers to trade him by the beginning of training camp.:confused:

jrgaudettes
04-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I hate him and everything he stands for just like T.O. both are cancers where ever they go. I dont think he will last with Billichek or he will turn into a saint, one or the other! NSF
I agree with you. Both players like to point fingers at everyone else.
Team players TO and Moss are NOT. But we can hope for and attitude adjustment, but I wont bet on it.
But Im still a fan and hope for the best.:jawdrop:

finsfan4life
04-30-2007, 04:19 PM
I am still stunned about my fins not taking Brady. They talked to him for months, had numerous meeting with him, even hired one of his quarter back coaches, then they passed him up !!!! Too early to comment on beck, but Ginn (Gimp) was a stupid pick...!!!

Not So Fast
04-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I am still stunned about my fins not taking Brady. They talked to him for months, had numerous meeting with him, even hired one of his quarter back coaches, then they passed him up !!!! Too early to comment on beck, but Ginn (Gimp) was a stupid pick...!!!
Probably Cam Cameron had something to do with it, good luck with him. NSF