PDA

View Full Version : Props to LakeRacer LLC

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Gentlemen:
Thanks for a great weekend. All in all, you are responsible for getting the majority of the crowd to Havasu. Lots of work on your part! Thank you!!
As always, there is good and bad. But the good far outweighs the bad. My crew had a great time.
We appreciate winning second with a great poker hand. The event went off without a hitch as far as we could see. Thank you so much for everything you did!
I want to thank my boat Cpt., (Jordy, yea, he broke the boat again!), and the rest of my crew. Wes for taking care of business for my crew and the girls and the use of a Trident for most of the weekend. (Great boat brother!!). AZJD (and MJ)for handling security on most nights when he wasn't sleeping in his room (we never got a nap in, the whole weekend, pussy!!!)
Great to meet so many people as I do not frequent Havasu. Good to see Leon, Bob and Mel and there crew. Thanks to Bob (Wicked Game) for handling VIP stuff for us. Made our nights awesome! Ed Hale and Brenda.
Nice to meet Deano (unleashed!) (sp?), Keith (who hung with us through the friggin nights and still there in the morning!) Paul and his crew, No Talent was friggin hilarious!, I know I am going to forget someone.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend! Went off better than many of us expected. :)

Havasu Hangin'
04-30-2007, 08:37 AM
It was nice meeting you, too partner. Sorry to hear about the boat.
On another note...it was a little strange to see the "Pimpin Kitty" Nor-Tech floating in the bay on Saturday morning. Rumor has it somone cut it loose...lol.

Havasu Luvr
04-30-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey Rob, congrates on the second place poker hand:D I got a few great pics of the crew/boat floating in the bay (pre-poker run) but I never saw the boat come down....assuming the breakage was before black meadow???
:rolleyes:

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Nope, we made it back on two engines. Made the first two stops and then ran it back tot he Nautical at 60mph. Have the boys tearing into the engione now. I'll know before the day is out. We had a good run from the First stop to the second stop.

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 08:43 AM
It was nice meeting you, too partner. Sorry to hear about the boat.
Good meeting you as well. Sorry we didn't have more time as the weekend took off. Seems like everyone was everywhere. Boat will be up by this weekend I hope.

LuckyStrike
04-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Congrates Rob!!!
Hope the Sea Guppie is OK
See you guys on Pleasent
AJ

OutCole'd
04-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Too bad I missed you out there, I would have liked to meet up & buy you a few beers.

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Congrates Rob!!!
See you guys on Pleasent
AJ
Thanks brother! We missed you!!

Jordy
04-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I want to thank my boat Cpt., (Jordy, yea, he broke the boat again!)
Um, point of parlimentary procedure here!!! Lets think about who was driving from the time we started heading for the bridge for the G crew parade, right up to the time the starboard engine started making a knocking sound and was shut down... Hmmm, who could that be??? That's right, that would be you!!! Once you broke the boat, I became the captain again. I just love one engine and no power steering. Makes for a great time putting it on the beach next to a brand new Nor-tech, and later on the trailer with a nice wind to help. :) ;) :D
All in all it was an outstanding weekend. Queens over 4's didn't hurt either, although we're going to have to talk about that. There is no way she heard how much was counted out. You could have just given her a grand and kept the rest for repairs on Mikeydado. :D :D :D
As was said before, HUGE thanks to Art and Jim and all their staff for putting on an amazing poker run!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
04-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Hey Rob thanks for the tow back in Friday. We had a blast not having to drive.:D :D
Thanks to Absolute Marine for getting me back on the water in 45 minutes....Saved my weekend.

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:05 AM
Congrates Rob!!!
See you guys on Pleasent
AJ
Thanks brother! We missed you!!

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Too bad I missed you out there, I would have liked to meet up & buy you a few beers.
We'll hook up !! Get me those dates!! :)

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Um, point of parlimentary procedure here!!! Lets think about who was driving from the time we started heading for the bridge for the G crew parade, right up to the time the starboard engine started making a knocking sound and was shut down... Hmmm, who could that be??? That's right, that would be you!!! Once you broke the boat, I became the captain again. I just love one engine and no power steering. Makes for a great time putting it on the beach next to a brand new Nor-tech, and later on the trailer with a nice wind to help. :) ;) :D
OK you got me there. However, AC, this was only a small part of your Jedi training. Continue to use the force and look deep within your heart to become the best Cpt.....I mean Jedi you can be. :D

Jordy
04-30-2007, 09:13 AM
OK you got me there. However, AC, this was only a small part of your Jedi training. Continue to use the force and look deep within your heart to become the best Cpt.....I mean Jedi you can be. :D
So now you're going to go all Return of the Jedi on me here, eh FT??? :D :D :D

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:14 AM
Hahahahahaha. Just messing with you man!! Nothing happens without you bro!! You know that! Your the best Cpt. ever!! Now about JordyDado!!?? :D

C-2
04-30-2007, 09:19 AM
And thanks Rob and Jordy for the $2K worth of donations.....as you might have heard, LakeRacer will pick up any remaining difference, so the $20,000 goal is D-O-N-E.
You guys and Wes really set the tone for the landslide of contributions, YOU ROCK!!!
What a great weekend and glad to hear about the $5K - you guys, of all people, certainly deserved it. Good things happen to good people :) (busting up our boats happens to everybody at some point and time, sorry to hear about that part of it)

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Thank you! Good to meet you as well. I wrote checks directly to the charity. I forgot to give her my address to send me receipts. Can you PM me and I will send it to her?
Thanks

slovolvo
04-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Very nice work boys!! Congrats to Rob and Jordy. Sorry to hear about the motor, hopefully its minor, but at least the result was good.
See you all at pleasant on Sunday!! =)

Jordy
04-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Now about JordyDado!!?? :D
What's wrong with the new 42' Outerlimits??? :D :D :D
Good things happen to good people :)
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ON A PUBLIC FORUM!!! We have images to uphold around here. Word gets out that I'm nice and then where will I be???? :jawdrop: :mad: :eek: :idea: :D

C-2
04-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Thank you! Good to meet you as well. I wrote checks directly to yhe charity. I forgot to give her my address to send me receipts. Can you PM me and I will send it to her?
Thanks
Yup, I will have to collect everybody's names and addresses, lotsa work still ahead for me. I should have everything within the next week or so.
Thanks again Rob. :)

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Gentlemen:
Thanks for a great weekend. All in all, you are responsible for getting the majority of the crowd to Havasu. Lots of work on your part! Thank you!!
As always, there is good and bad. But the good far outweighs the bad. My crew had a great time.
We appreciate winning second with a great poker hand. The event went off without a hitch as far as we could see. Thank you so much for everything you did!
I want to thank my boat Cpt., (Jordy, yea, he broke the boat again!), and the rest of my crew. Wes for taking care of business for my crew and the girls and the use of a Trident for most of the weekend. (Great boat brother!!). AZJD (and MJ)for handling security on most nights when he wasn't sleeping in his room (we never got a nap in, the whole weekend, pussy!!!)
Great to meet so many people as I do not frequent Havasu. Good to see Leon, Bob and Mel and there crew. Thanks to Bob (Wicked Game) for handling VIP stuff for us. Made our nights awesome! Ed Hale and Brenda.
Nice to meet Deano (unleashed!) (sp?), Keith (who hung with us through the friggin nights and still there in the morning!) Paul and his crew, No Talent was friggin hilarious!, I know I am going to forget someone.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend! Went off better than many of us expected. :)
Great meeting you to!:D That was an awesome and eventful night haha. Worlds smallest VAGO trying to step up:eek: :D Trying to demand respect haha....We definatley have to party again!:)

OnlyMoney
04-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi Rob! It was very nice to meet you,e ven if you do roll with Jordo. ;)
I just hoped you all enjoyed my sprinkler dance and Roger Rabbit at the end of the party. :D
Oh and be sure to say hi to AC for me. ;)

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Oh and be sure to say hi to AC for me. ;)
Got you covered!! LOL Nice meeting you as well.

Make it a Double
04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
LakeRacer we had a great time at our first Poker run. Thanks for a great event. :)
Rob it is really nice of you to take the hit for Jordy but this photo shows who was at the Helm. I guess the girls and I just put to much pressure on him. Sorry.;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Lake_Havasu_Poker_Run_030.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Lake_Havasu_Poker_Run_026.jpg

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Your girls looked outstanding! Great seeing you guys there. Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up after. See you on Pleasant soon.

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Your girls looked outstanding! Great seeing you guys there. Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up after. See you on Pleasant soon.
Who's daughters are those?

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Hahahahaha...those are good girls and they belong to a proud Dad. So we need to keep you in check brother!! We'll hook you up though, I promise! :D

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Hahahahaha...those are good girls and they belong to a proud Dad. So we need to keep you in check brother!! We'll hook you up though, I promise! :D
:D
They are really cool chicks. I met them @ the nautical on friday when we were leaving. They met up with us @ Kokomos saturday night and hung out for a bit.
Hey, im a good guy. Your in newport right now right?

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
YOur a good guy, I was just j/k with you. We are back in Phoenix.

Throttle
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Pleasant sounds good.... still thinking about that one, never been there:idea:

AZJD
04-30-2007, 02:40 PM
:D
They are really cool chicks. I met them @ the nautical on friday when we were leaving. They met up with us @ Kokomos saturday night and hung out for a bit.
Hey, im a good guy. Your in newport right now right?
Oh snap that's funny shit Brandon. I think I remember seeing them but having never met them didn't recognize them......sorry Jeff!
Hell I was 5 or 6 goose and bull's deep in like 20 min, I didn't know you and Deano after a few more.:D :D

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Oh snap that's funny shit Brandon. I think I remember seeing them but having never met them didn't recognize them......sorry Jeff!
Hell I was 5 or 6 goose and bull's deep in like 20 min, I didn't know you and Deano after a few more.:D :D
:D I hear ya man....haha I blacked out on one of the days for like 3 hours:eek: :D Probably the funnest weekend in havasu ever! Im uploading all my pics right now...damn aloooot of them....some to hot for ***boat!:devil:

STV_Keith
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Rob, great to hang out with you and crew (and Jordy) for the weekend. Had a great time. I gotta make Pleasant sometime soon.
And B, you know where to send the too hots! ;)

Make it a Double
04-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey Brandon. She is our daughter Ashley. (Jeff & JoAnn) She needs a good guy. Know any? Just kidding. Justin already said to stay away from you. Jk.:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Lake_Havasu_Poker_Run_07.jpg

AZJD
04-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey Brandon. She is our daughter Ashley. (Jeff & JoAnn) She needs a good guy. Know any? Just kidding. Justin already said to stay away from you. Jk.:D
Too late!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DesertStorm082.jpg

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Haha...he didnt know me than:D
All and all, they were really sweet girls. I was able to tell off the bat. You must have that shotgun ready:D Wish I would have gotten the chance to meet you two as well. I dont think I have ever met so many people in one weekend.:)

NOTALENT
04-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Too late!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DesertStorm082.jpg
For what!?:idea:

unleashed
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes definitly a good event as always. Kudos to Lake Racer and crew. This has got to be one of the hardest events to coordinate and they always seem to get it done. Nice to meet everyone including big warlock...congrats on the hand. hahah...Justin thats not here in the kokomos photo..I remember that girl showing up later and coming to talk with us. Nice girls! Jeff and joann ur doing a good job!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

AZJD
04-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes definitly a good event as always. Kudos to Lake Racer and crew. This has got to be one of the hardest events to coordinate and they always seem to get it done. Nice to meet everyone including big warlock...congrats on the hand. hahah...Justin thats not here in the kokomos photo..I remember that girl showing up later and coming to talk with us. Nice girls! Jeff and joann ur doing a good job!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)
But its good resemblence between the 4 girls. I had to do a double take.

Jordy
04-30-2007, 06:16 PM
She is our daughter Ashley. (Jeff & JoAnn) She needs a good guy. Know any?
I've got the perfect guy in mind, Dad. And as luck would have it, I'll be 21 again on Sunday. :D :D :D

Make it a Double
04-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Haha...he didnt know me than:D
All and all, they were really sweet girls. I was able to tell off the bat. You must have that shotgun ready:D Wish I would have gotten the chance to meet you two as well. I dont think I have ever met so many people in one weekend.:)
Well catch you next time.:)

Make it a Double
04-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I've got the perfect guy in mind, Dad. And as luck would have it, I'll be 21 again on Sunday. :D :D :D
Really Who?;)

Jordy
04-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Really Who?;)
Wow, that one hurt... :(

Make it a Double
04-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Wow, that one hurt... :(
Sorry. I have not been invited to any party. Were you talking about yourself?:D

STV_Keith
04-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry. I have not been invited to any party. Were you talking about yourself?:D
That's usually the case with him. :devil: :D

Jordy
05-01-2007, 07:31 AM
That's usually the case with him. :devil: :D
Double ouch. :( :( :(
Tough crowd. :notam:

Big Warlock
05-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Wake up and get some coffee bro!! Then get on it!!

NOTALENT
05-01-2007, 08:43 AM
She found me on myspace....:eek: :D