PDA

View Full Version : Blythe / SOuth river Contractors? Elctricians ?

HokeySon
04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Somewhat long story:
I have a 75 acre property on the old river south of palo verde and north of walters and mitchell's camp. Very secluded, surrounded by Cibola Wildlife refuge. well water and generator/solar power. No one even really knew I was there until the fire last year burned away all the brush.
Some folks decided they needed all my stuff more than me. Stripped three boats, stole four jetski / see doos, stole 32' Toy Hauler, double decker boat trailer, 3 kid's quads, 1961 Motoguzzi, Lambretta, golf carts etc. In fact, they stole everything, including the generators (15kw diesels), water pumps, appliances, ac, etc. They even took the freaking garage door, kitchen cabinets and carpetting. A huge loss. Dealing with Ins. now.
So anyway, I need some hlep locating a contractor or two out there. I really need an electrician -- someone familiar with off grid is best. Thanks for any referrals.

Wheeler
04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. I know of a person who does off grid electrical work. His name is Keith ... mailto:Keith@sesp.biz He seems to be, more than qualified.

outdoor_keith
04-30-2007, 05:37 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. I know of a person who does off grid electrical work. His name is Keith ... mailto:Keith@sesp.biz He seems to be, more than qualified.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss also.
I am an electrical contractor and specialize in solar electric systems.
Please contact me and lets see how I can help you. (I also know a security company that I work with that can have solar powered camera and DVD recorder).
Thanks,
Keith Rowley