PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to John and Jason

Singleton
04-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for getting my boat done on Friday morning, so I could head to the river. I know you had the team down at the shop put in some extra hours last week so it would be finished.
Jason thanks for help when I launched Satuday (I hope Leslie and I did not drive you too crazy) since you rode with us all day. We had a great time.
Lastly, thanks for allowing me to drop the boat at the shop yesterday night. My truck went into service this morning (ECM has to be replaced again), going to be a week to get that fixed.
So thanks again.
The boat ran great all day Saturday.

raff
04-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Saw you guys on Saturday, the boat turned out really nice The wife loves the gel..
Mark out

Singleton
04-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Saw you guys on Saturday, the boat turned out relly nice The wife love the gel..
Mark out
Thanks.
I am beyond happy with the way it turned out.

sigepmock
04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Sorry we didn't take the time to come over and introduce ourselves.....we we're running late all weekend. We'll definitely stop next time we see you on the water. Your boat came out great.
Chris

ULTRA26 # 1
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Saw you you a couple of times Sat. The new 26 look really good. Hopefully we can say hello sometime in the future when it's a little less crouded.
John M

Strippoker
05-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for getting my boat done on Friday morning, so I could head to the river. I know you had the team down at the shop put in some extra hours last week so it would be finished.
Jason thanks for help when I launched Satuday (I hope Leslie and I did not drive you too crazy) since you rode with us all day. We had a great time.
Lastly, thanks for allowing me to drop the boat at the shop yesterday night. My truck went into service this morning (ECM has to be replaced again), going to be a week to get that fixed.
So thanks again.
The boat ran great all day Saturday.
No problem we had a great time on saturday Mrs. strippoker had a great time even if she was dead sleepy most of the day from the friday night fun. I hope to have the pictures up soon. Sorry to hear about the truck on the trip home I was hoping I wouldnt find you half way to the shop.

andy01
05-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Congrats on the boat Rob, I thought it was you on Saturday but not sure. Any finished pictures?
Andy

Singleton
05-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Andy -
Thanks. The boat turned out great, however I do not have photos of the finished product. The camera battery was dead when we go to the river. I will have finished shots next weekend after Ultra has completed some additional add ons.

DEMOMAN
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
We saw you guys on Sat. That boat sure looks great on the water. :)

Ultracrazy
05-04-2007, 06:24 PM
We saw you guys on Sat. That boat sure looks great on the water. :)
It was nice meeting you and your lady the other day. I was the old fock who held your boat while you fetched the trailer.
Steve

jrgaudettes
05-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Found this on antoher site, figured I would post it up for you.
Looks sweet.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/post-4-66560-PR07150.jpg

Singleton
05-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Leo -
Thanks for the photo.

jrgaudettes
05-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Anytime!!!!!
Looks great.:D