PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Parents of U12 boys Soccer.....South OC Area

pixilatedpussy
04-30-2007, 08:38 PM
I know this is off topic...but what the heck....My husband is the head coach for FC Irvine & is currently looking for 3 more players. If interested please pm me. Thanks...Pixi
Now back to your regular scheduled boating....;)

Redneck
04-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I know this is off topic...but what the heck....My husband is the head coach for FC Irvine & is currently looking for 3 more players. If interested please pm me. Thanks...Pixi
Now back to your regular scheduled boating....;)
whts up pixi how are things going

dmontzsta
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Too bad it is so far... :) My 8 year old would play U12. He was actually playing U10 with Corona United and doing pretty well, but the drive was too far for that too. Now he is back in AYSO U8 shredding everyone scoring 4+ goals per game, they make him sit down after he scores. :)
Good to see there is another soccer family among us! :) I actually play in a mens league on Thursdays and Sundays. Soccer is not just for mexicans! :D

HOOTER SLED-
05-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Soccer is for homos!!:crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Too bad it is so far... :) My 8 year old would play U12. He was actually playing U10 with Corona United and doing pretty well, but the drive was too far for that too. Now he is back in AYSO U8 shredding everyone scoring 4+ goals per game, they make him sit down after he scores. :)
Good to see there is another soccer family among us! :) I actually play in a mens league on Thursdays and Sundays. Soccer is not just for mexicans! :D
Our 9 year old played with them last year & there was no way his physical size could move to 12. Its a way different division. He is now playing with West Coast U11;)

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2007, 10:59 AM
you know ? if we all didn't know you and the mr pp ! this type of a thread posting, could possibly land some "po-po" or "cps" at your doorstep looking for some serious "411" on this sitiation :idea: "looking for under 12 soccer boys" ?? that right der might even have dateline nbc with that chris dude knocking on your door :jawdrop: just something to think about !!! good luck with the search ........... :D
LMFAO!:D

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Soccer is for homos!!:crossx: :crossx:
Thats only what you say cuz you are the only mexican that CAN'T play!:eek: :D

Cole Trickle
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Jay has skillz...shoot I would invite him to try out since no one will complain because he is the same height as all the 12 y/o players:D;)
Jay...don't forget to shave and cover the tatoos before you lace up...lol:jawdrop: :D

dmontzsta
05-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Our 9 year old played with them last year & there was no way his physical size could move to 12. Its a way different division. He is now playing with West Coast U11;)
I agree with the physical size, that is the tough thing. When the player has the skill, but cannot get past the length and speed. But, it is the best thing to let your kid play up in the league. When they play kids their own age it helps them to flat out dominate.

Kiddunot
05-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh damn was that a good comback.....:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: It will take Hootsie awhile to pick is feet up from that one. Thats only what you say cuz you are the only mexican that CAN'T play!:eek: :D

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I agree with the physical size, that is the tough thing. When the player has the skill, but cannot get past the length and speed. But, it is the best thing to let your kid play up in the league. When they play kids their own age it helps them to flat out dominate.
Yes I agree. We dont care for AYSO anymore. Our kids are a little too skilled for the whole "Everyone Plays" deal. The referees stink & the coaches generally are just dads volunteering & have no soccer experience what so ever....my poor husband with his experience as well as coaching for so many years including highschool...playing semi pro...& such couldn't handle it. Thats why we moved to bigger & better.;) Our oldest son is on his Irvine team...he is a center mid & our highest scorer. (go figure, our 9 year old was the second highest scorer as a Rt mid last season)
FYI...if your son is looking for a team...I know that our youngest' team at West Coast is looking for a couple players. I could give you the info if interested.;) They practice in Mission Viejo.

Partycattin
05-01-2007, 07:44 PM
The referees stink & the coaches generally are just dads volunteering .
Hey, easy on us dad's that just volunteer. We do the best we can. The next option is no coach at all.
My daughter has been playing for about 4 years now. I've been coaching her most of that time. She starting practicing on the side with a local club team.
Made the decision last night that she will finish up the season in the rec league and go full time with the club in June. They are a U8 team and the whole team is new, so they have gotten beaten pretty bad at the 2 tournaments they've played so far. But improvement is already visible.
Hope club soccer doesn't mess up boating season to much. :)

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey, easy on us dad's that just volunteer. We do the best we can. The next option is no coach at all.
My daughter has been playing for about 4 years now. I've been coaching her most of that time. She starting practicing on the side with a local club team.
Made the decision last night that she will finish up the season in the rec league and go full time with the club in June. They are a U8 team and the whole team is new, so they have gotten beaten pretty bad at the 2 tournaments they've played so far. But improvement is already visible.
LOL...Im sorry...you know what I meant.:) Thats awesome..wish her luck:D Club soccer will interfere a bit ...but well worth it when you have a talented player that is ready for the next step.:D

jrgaudettes
05-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Club is not to bad in the summer, mostly tournements. Dont make plans from Aug till March depending on State Cup or Nationals depending what your childs team qualifys for. Just my 02.
Yes I agree. We dont care for AYSO anymore. Our kids are a little too skilled for the whole "Everyone Plays" deal. The referees stink & the coaches generally are just dads volunteering & have no soccer experience what so ever....my poor husband with his experience as well as coaching for so many years including highschool...playing semi pro...& such couldn't handle it. Thats why we moved to bigger & better.;) Our oldest son is on his Irvine team...he is a center mid & our highest scorer. (go figure, our 9 year old was the second highest scorer as a Rt mid last season)
FYI...if your son is looking for a team...I know that our youngest' team at West Coast is looking for a couple players. I could give you the info if interested.;) They practice in Mission Viejo.
But there is plenty of political BS in club. The better the team the more BS. My son played for Arsenal we just left the team due to drama. His team U13 is runner up National Champs. Lost to CFC Italia in the finals, Still his team is advancing to the Western region finals in Vegas next month. My son made the decision to leave due to all his friends had left with in the last few months. He is now with a sliver elite team and is happy.
BTW- who did your husband play semi pro for. My buddy (Brad Smith) with me last weekend played pro in the former ISL (Indoor soccer league) and played 6 years in Germany in the second division. Also my sons former Arsenal coach is the head coach at UCR, JR Gonzales and his priviate trainer is Jimmy Nordburg asst coach at UCR, Maybe your hubby knows them.
Dont want to sound like a no it all. Just some first hand experience to share.

jrgaudettes
05-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Here is a funny old video of Brad playing soccer. Those of you who met him this weekend, he has hair in this video. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgaMxTR9l-g

Washed Ashore
05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
go figure, our 9 year old was the second highest scorer as a Rt mid last season
My boy plays that position also,he is the youngest,smallest kid on the team,but speed kills.He is the fastest kid on the field hands down,he plays OYSL and US CLUB,they will be playing U11 also.His team is the Oakdale United Mustangs,Hope to see you out on the field!!!!A friendly wager says your boy wont score if my boy is on the field:eek: :) :devil:
Jeff

dmontzsta
05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I would love to, but that is too far of a drive. We are waiting for him to turn 9 so he can try out for Moreno Valley Heat. AYSO is pissing me off, the stupid 5 point rule is the most retarded thing ever! Have you heard of it? Basically if a team goes up by 5, they have to pass and cannot score after that.

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2007, 04:22 AM
LOL.... I tend to steer away from the homo driven activities. :D

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Jay has skillz...shoot I would invite him to try out since no one will complain because he is the same height as all the 12 y/o players:D;)
Jay...don't forget to shave and cover the tatoos before you lace up...lol:jawdrop: :D
LMFAO!!!! You focker!! I'm gonna kick yo ass in the shins on SAt if I see ya!!:D

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Oh damn was that a good comback.....:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: It will take Hootsie awhile to pick is feet up from that one.
Hey sucka.........you ain't no Shaq yo self!!!:)

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2007, 04:30 AM
My boy plays that position also,he is the youngest,smallest kid on the team,but speed kills.He is the fastest kid on the field hands down,he plays OYSL and US CLUB,they will be playing U11 also.His team is the Oakdale United Mustangs,Hope to see you out on the field!!!!A friendly wager says your boy wont score if my boy is on the field:eek: :) :devil:
Jeff
I got my money on the Lil Pixi!!!!! That boy is an animal. Plus his Mom is kinda hot. :devil: :D

Washed Ashore
05-02-2007, 06:46 AM
I got my money on the Lil Pixi!!!!! That boy is an animal. Plus his Mom is kinda hot. :devil: :D
Get your money out and kiss it goodbye:eek: My wife is also pretty hot.We just returned from a cruise,there was a kid that had a shirt that said "I heart(love) soccer mom's,I thought that was pretty funny.
Jeff

Partycattin
05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
LOL...Im sorry...you know what I meant.:) Thats awesome..wish her luck:D Club soccer will interfere a bit ...but well worth it when you have a talented player that is ready for the next step.:D
I knew what you meant. I have enjoyed coaching but knew that she would need someone that knows all the ins and outs of soccer once she got to this age.
I think we are heading down to Irvine for the Memorial Weekend Tourney. Hope to see you there!

Brewzed
05-02-2007, 07:38 AM
I think we are heading down to Irvine for the Memorial Weekend Tourney. Hope to see you there![/QUOTE]
We'll be at that Tourney, Corona United GU11

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Get your money out and kiss it goodbye:eek: My wife is also pretty hot.We just returned from a cruise,there was a kid that had a shirt that said "I heart(love) soccer mom's,I thought that was pretty funny.
Jeff
Such a proud, competitive Daddy and Hubby. You must be the "world's baddest". :D ;) Got pix?:devil:

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Jeff
Hmmm....I might have to take you on that bet!:D Good luck! Sounds like our boys need to get together!;)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I would love to, but that is too far of a drive. We are waiting for him to turn 9 so he can try out for Moreno Valley Heat. AYSO is pissing me off, the stupid 5 point rule is the most retarded thing ever! Have you heard of it? Basically if a team goes up by 5, they have to pass and cannot score after that.
Yeah that retarede...but it is because AYSO is considered a learning & developement league, time to move up hun!;)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:18 AM
But there is plenty of political BS in club. The better the team the more BS. My son played for Arsenal we just left the team due to drama. His team U13 is runner up National Champs. Lost to CFC Italia in the finals, Still his team is advancing to the Western region finals in Vegas next month. My son made the decision to leave due to all his friends had left with in the last few months. He is now with a sliver elite team and is happy.
BTW- who did your husband play semi pro for. My buddy (Brad Smith) with me last weekend played pro in the former ISL (Indoor soccer league) and played 6 years in Germany in the second division. Also my sons former Arsenal coach is the head coach at UCR, JR Gonzales and his priviate trainer is Jimmy Nordburg asst coach at UCR, Maybe your hubby knows them.
Dont want to sound like a no it all. Just some first hand experience to share.
I will ask my husband if he knows them.;)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:20 AM
I knew what you meant. I have enjoyed coaching but knew that she would need someone that knows all the ins and outs of soccer once she got to this age.
I think we are heading down to Irvine for the Memorial Weekend Tourney. Hope to see you there!
We are playing the one in Cerritos I think!:( Dang it! But since you will be down here, maybe we should all get together for dinner.;)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Such a proud, competitive Daddy and Hubby. You must be the "world's baddest". :D ;) Got pix?:devil:
Perv!:devil: I thought you didnt like soccer!:D

jrgaudettes
05-02-2007, 09:35 AM
I will ask my husband if he knows them.;)
Jr & Jimmy are in there late 20's, Jimmy's best friend is Carlos Bocanegra, who plays for the US national team and for Fulham in the EPL.
Back to the club issue, my only complaint with my sons former team is when he joined they were Bronze two years ago, and now they are the gold. Two seasons ago they won State Cup for U12 and then it seems all the local talent (witch is good) started to flock to this team as they had been playing for other silver, S.elite and gold teams due to they would not play for a bronze team. Then things got even worse when the team went all the way to the finals in Nationals this year.
The team became really cut throat and the loyalty to the original kids and stopped, no big deal as my son played most of the game but he was not having the fun he should be at 12-13yrs old. So he made or is making the switch for his own enjoyment of the game. Now I hope we play his old team this season cuz Brandon (My Son) would enjoy that alot.
Any going to the Memorial Day Classic in Cerritos?

Washed Ashore
05-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Pic's of me,my son or my wife?:D :)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Jr & Jimmy are in there late 20's, Jimmy's best friend is Carlos Bocanegra, who plays for the US national team and for Fulham in the EPL.
Back to the club issue, my only complaint with my sons former team is when he joined they were Bronze two years ago, and now they are the gold. Two seasons ago they won State Cup for U12 and then it seems all the local talent (witch is good) started to flock to this team as they had been playing for other silver, S.elite and gold teams due to they would not play for a bronze team. Then things got even worse when the team went all the way to the finals in Nationals this year. The team became really cut throat and the loyalty to the original kids and stopped. No big deal as my son played most of the game but he was not having the fun he should be at 12-13yrs old. So he made or is making the switch for his own enjoyment of the game. Now I hope we play his old team this season cuz Brandon (My Son) would enjoy that alot.
I agree that there is drama & the stupid political BS in some clubs...maybe all...I guess I am lucky because my husband knocks that shiat down ...so we dont have it on our team.;)
As for the WC team..this is our 9 years olds first year not having daddy to coach...so...it should be an interesting change.
Yep we will be at the Cerritos tourney!;)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Pic's of me,my son or my wife?:D :)
Personally...I want the soccer pics...;)

jrgaudettes
05-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Back to the club issue, my only complaint with my sons former team is when he joined they were Bronze two years ago, and now they are the gold. Two seasons ago they won State Cup for U12 and then it seems all the local talent (witch is good) started to flock to this team as they had been playing for other silver, S.elite and gold teams due to they would not play for a bronze team. Then things got even worse when the team went all the way to the finals in Nationals this year. The team became really cut throat and the loyalty to the original kids and stopped. No big deal as my son played most of the game but he was not having the fun he should be at 12-13yrs old. So he made or is making the switch for his own enjoyment of the game. Now I hope we play his old team this season cuz Brandon (My Son) would enjoy that alot.
I agree that there is drama & the stupid political BS in some clubs...maybe all...I guess I am lucky because my husband knocks that shiat down ...so we dont have it on our team.;)
As for the WC team..this is our 9 years olds first year not having daddy to coach...so...it should be an interesting change.
Yep we will be at the Cerritos tourney!;)
Wow, seems like yesterday my son was nine. Cerritos is one of the best tournements of the year. I also have my friend Brad who is in the no regarding soccer and helps me understand the game.
Is your sons team West Coast FC? If so thats a great club. Good luck in the tourny.

Washed Ashore
05-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Hmmm....I might have to take you on that bet!:D Good luck! Sounds like our boys need to get together!;)
They have dates for some tourny's down south I will check the dates,As much as I love boating,watching my son and his team comes first,with no complaints.I would love to see you guys out there,Ill buy the beer,after the game of course!!
Jeff

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Here's a few of our lil men playing the Irvine tourney (i think)They are in the blue
This is Andras he was 8 at the time this photo was taken...playing U11
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PFC_Andras.jpg
Here is his older brother Geza ( same team) he is 11 years old.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PFC_Geza_2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PFC_Geza_Jr.jpg

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow, seems like yesterday my son was nine. Cerritos is one of the best tournements of the year. I also have my friend Brad who is in the no regarding soccer and helps me understand the game.
Is your sons team West Coast FC? If so thats a great club. Good luck in the tourny.
Yes the 9 year old is on West Coast FC;) We had alot of choices...3 different coaches were after him...but my husband knows best when it comes to this thing, so he made the decision to go with WC! Our oldest son is still with him at Irvine FC...& they wont be playing that tourney in Cerritos...so we can all cheer the youngest one on!:D

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:52 AM
They have dates for some tourny's down south I will check the dates,As much as I love boating,watching my son and his team comes first,with no complaints.I would love to see you guys out there,Ill buy the beer,after the game of course!!
Jeff
Definitely! keep us posted! Sounds like fun!;)

Cole Trickle
05-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Gayza looks good in yellow!!:D:D:devil: ;)
Cute father son moment:)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Gayza looks good in yellow!!:D:D:devil: ;)
Cute father son moment:)
OH SHIAT!!! LMAO!:D :D
Nice try...Referees where yellow...not the coaches! LOL!:D
Hope to see you & Jen this Sat! We waved at you on the water this weekend!

Cole Trickle
05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
OH SHIAT!!! LMAO!:D :D
Nice try...Referees where yellow...not the coaches! LOL!:D
Hope to see you & Jen this Sat! We waved at you on the water this weekend!
Count on it!!:D :devil:
Yeah we saw ya and were bummed we kept heading in the oposite direction:(:) :)
Gayza drinking Saturday?:D:idea:

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Count on it!!:D :devil:
Yeah we saw ya and were bummed we kept heading in the oposite direction:(:) :)
Gayza drinking Saturday?:D:idea:
WHat do you think??? :devil: He has a preggy DD.!He has been in a rare ass form lately...Im sure he will play the banjo for you again!:D

Cole Trickle
05-02-2007, 10:07 AM
WHat do you think??? :devil: He has a preggy DD.!He has been in a rare ass form lately...Im sure he will play the banjo for you again!:D
lol...sweet _I can't wait until he makes me another one of his famous drinks;):D

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 10:09 AM
lol...sweet _I can't wait until he makes me another one of his famous drinks;):D
I have a feeling that what I thought would be a chill night may not be....:jawdrop: :devil: :D

Cole Trickle
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I have a feeling that what I thought would be a chill night may not be....:jawdrop: :devil: :D
Don't be worried;):devil: :devil: :D

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Don't be worried;):devil: :devil: :D
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/sparkletags/Text%20with%20images/gotlimeJD.gif

Washed Ashore
05-03-2007, 06:49 AM
well it looks like we'll be heading down Nov.23-25 for the Nike Harvest Cup,its in Irvine.I would bet there will be others,his coach is great,but his last minute plans keep us on our toes:confused:
Jeff

Washed Ashore
05-03-2007, 06:53 AM
You must be the "world's baddest". :D ;) Got pix?:devil:
This refers to my DCB,You know "Worlds Best" If you have seen my boat you would understand:D
Jeff

jrgaudettes
05-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Few old ones from last year.:D
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture006.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture005-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture004-1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture001.jpg