PDA

View Full Version : Aboslute Speed & Marine

redneckgirl
05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
We just wanted to thank Aaron for getting us in on Monday morning and Brian for taking care of us!!!! :) You guys are great! We really appreciate you guys taking care of our problem, we had a Intake Air Controller go bad on Sunday! We brought it in at 8AM and they had us out by 10:30AM for our 8 hour tow home :eek: :D It was a pleasure to do business with you. Aboslute saved us a ton of time (4 hour trip one way) to a mechanic we would have faith in to diagnose and fix our problem. We knew it was the right place to take the boat when Brian took off his shoes to get in the boat!!! :)
Also thanks to Darrell "Shadow" for your help!! Hope to see you in July at Naci and Havasu!!!!
The Bolt Family
"RNG"

INSman
05-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Great folks to deal with and always have treated many of us HB peeps very well. :D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Yep, their service is a class act.

Uniqueperformancewest
05-01-2007, 07:24 PM
I know the owners personally and they are awesome people, can't see them ever doing anyone wrong.
John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

Member: 7673
05-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Good hard working team, a pleasure to deal with.

Redrider
05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
This is the only place I take my Howard for service. Great team of people!

redneckgirl
05-02-2007, 11:38 AM
:d

That Guy
05-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Couldn't agree more....Aaron and Brian have gone out of their way for me and other board members many times....glad you had a good experience....:)

purrfecttremor
05-02-2007, 07:25 PM
I trust them more than anyone. Why do you break down so far from home Shelly:confused::mad:

redneckgirl
05-02-2007, 07:35 PM
I trust them more than anyone. Why do you break down so far from home Shelly:confused::mad:
Bill,
We were glad to have a problem in the channel...better than anywhere else :D we still had a great day on Sunday hanging in the channel. The boat still ran just not at its best. We were actually glad to have the problem there...at least we could take it to someone we felt comfortable with. Our local Merc shop is used to smelly fishing boat...not custom performance boats. :eek: We missed you guys...we saw a Shockwave with simular graphics and thought it was you, until we noticed the open bow!!! :( :D Hope the family is doing well. See you guys in July!!!! :D :D
RNG