PDA

View Full Version : Car Toyz

phebus
05-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks Frank, you're the greatest. Thanks for giving my wife the deal on my birthday presents, but that is like giving heroin to an addict. I'm now hooked, and the spending has just begun.
Tunes for the toon. Classic.....................:D

caroftheweek
05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks Frank, you're the greatest. Thanks for giving my wife the deal on my birthday presents, but that is like giving heroin to an addict. I'm now hooked, and the spending has just begun.
I just spoke to Frank today regarding the Bennington. I think it will be making an appearance at car toyz before we take delivery:D

phebus
05-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I told myself that I would never get stereo crazy again. I'm a liar. :D Ding ding..........round two. :) :confused:

Kilrtoy
05-01-2007, 10:41 PM
What no B-day sex, Or is that the fastest thing around your house now
You are up very late Rick

Ivan Dan
05-01-2007, 11:09 PM
I wanna thank Frank/JP and Car Toyz as well for getting my system all tuned up and rocking. We rocked it all day Saturday on the water and not one hick up which I'm not used to as my old Magic had problems everytime out.

Mr. Naudio
05-02-2007, 06:56 AM
I love it when a plan comes together;)
phebus for executive director
After all you pretty much live on the lake.I wanna be just like you when I grow old. I ment up.

Not So Fast
05-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Franks head is gonna get all swollen :D :D NSF

phebus
05-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks again Frank. Are you at work? I want to come and see you this morning.
As far as Executive Director, Todd969 has filled that position, and they couldn't have picked a better person. I expect him to take the organization a long ways.

Mr. Naudio
05-02-2007, 07:35 AM
This time next week though that hot cashier and I will be in Jamaica.

phebus
05-02-2007, 07:39 AM
This time next week though that hot cashier and I will be in Jamaica.
Do you really think I come to see you? :)
I'm on my way down (you've been warned) :D