PDA

View Full Version : Sublet.com anyone a member?

NOTALENT
05-02-2007, 06:22 AM
I have been looking for apartments/condos, but all these sites want you to pay a fee....anyone a member to Sublet, westside rentals etc.. that can help me out? I'd appreciate it:)

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:43 AM
I have been looking for apartments/condos, but all these sites want you to pay a fee....anyone a member to Sublet, westside rentals etc.. that can help me out? I'd appreciate it:)
Your first purchase?? Personally, I would be looking into dulex's so you can live in one half and have the other one pay your mortgage. If your buying for revenue no sence paying rent somewhere else..just my .02

NOTALENT
05-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Your first purchase?? Personally, I would be looking into dulex's so you can live in one half and have the other one pay your mortgage. If your buying for revenue no sence paying rent somewhere else..just my .02
Nah, this is just to move out. I would rather do it that way, but So Cal prices are way to insane for me right now. Lent out my down payment, so I should hopefully have that back in the next 6months or so.

hoolign
05-02-2007, 07:03 AM
Nah, this is just to move out. I would rather do it that way, but So Cal prices are way to insane for me right now. Lent out my down payment, so I should hopefully have that back in the next 6months or so.
You lent out your DP? crazy fukker! Hope ya get it back with some juice on it! Good luck ..nothin better than owning!

NOTALENT
05-02-2007, 07:14 AM
You lent out your DP? crazy fukker! Hope ya get it back with some juice on it! Good luck ..nothin better than owning!
Yup. I trust them, close family member. Im currently looking for a part time job too so I can get more money for a DP. I want to buy this year.

hoolign
05-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Yup. I trust them, close family member. Im currently looking for a part time job too so I can get more money for a DP. I want to buy this year.
A job in construction would help you out if ya wanna flip places- learn how to do some shit! Gotta be a ton of jobs in that field down there! :idea:

NOTALENT
05-02-2007, 07:28 AM
A job in construction would help you out if ya wanna flip places- learn how to do some shit! Gotta be a ton of jobs in that field down there! :idea:
Yup, im already good with stuff like that. We did a total remodel on our house our selves and then help alot with my buddy who does construction. He has no jobs other than digging at the time.:eek: :D Definatley want to do what work I can myself though. Just a waiting game right now.

hoolign
05-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Yup, im already good with stuff like that. We did a total remodel on our house our selves and then help alot with my buddy who does construction. He has no jobs other than digging at the time.:eek: :D Definatley want to do what work I can myself though. Just a waiting game right now.
digging is OK if your running the equipment, the goon spoon sucks! :D

NOTALENT
05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
digging is OK if your running the equipment, the goon spoon sucks! :D
Exactly, Might as well go to home depot...:eek: :D

BoneDaddy
05-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I can help you out with some lease options in your area. Give me a call and I'll get you a few listings e-mailed your way.
Mike
714-400-7978