PDA

View Full Version : Cops roughed up Christina!!!

Baja Big Dog
05-02-2007, 08:01 AM
:devil: Those of you from L.A. that watch channel will be shocked to see her roughed up by the cops at the march yesterday. They have shown it a hundred times this morning. Christina Gonzalez is one of the Mexican American reporters that have been here her entire life but still speaks very fluent Spanish, she has been the subject of many comedians jokes about saying her name as "this is Christina Goooooooonnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzaaaaallllllleeezz with the heavy accent.
They were given orders to leave when some individuals started throwing bottles and rocks at the cops, I pity the cop that pushed her, you know he will more than likely loose his job over this!!
Of course the Major Mex is in Latin America discussing Gangs???? Go figure!!
Hes gonna be pissed if he has to cut short his paid vacation (your welcome Mr. Mayor!)for this situation, but you know he more than likely wont do that!!:devil:

mobldj
05-02-2007, 08:04 AM
while she was yelling you cant do this her camera dyke got f.ed up,i hate her,shes latin when she wants to be.

Baja Big Dog
05-02-2007, 08:08 AM
while she was yelling you cant do this her camera dyke got f.ed up,i hate her,shes latin when she wants to be.
It was funny, they kept saying Christina nd her "camerawoman" got roughed up, but the file clearly showed a man......but it was a woman!!!!!:D
Its PAT the camera person!!!!:eek:

mbrown2
05-02-2007, 08:11 AM
That was a MAAAANNNN baby!

SHOTKALLIN
05-02-2007, 08:16 AM
since when is the media allowed to cover a riot while interfering with the riot?

HavasuSelect
05-02-2007, 08:19 AM
I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it again here.....
That reporter knew what she was doing. For some reason she thought because she had a camera and she's on TV she's above the law.
For her to say she didn't hear the officers ordering the crowd to disperse is total nonsense. You mean to tell me she didn't see hundreds of people running in the opposite direction. I'd like to see the rest of that tape.

Baja Big Dog
05-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Christina was on the phone at 8:00, but she was tired because she just got out of the hospital, her camera "Pat" had a cracked wrist, it was just horrible, the carnige, the human suffering, my God was it ever going to end!!!!
What a bunch of crap, like I said before, some good cop(s) are gonna loose their jobs because of this, Mayor Mex will see to that....When he gets back from vacation!!!:eek:

Cole Trickle
05-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Any links to the video:D

Dave C
they should have clubbed her again but harder.... its hard to complain if your jaw is broken.....

Wheeler
:devil: Those of you from L.A. that watch
Of course the Major Mex is in Latin America discussing Gangs???? Go figure!!
Hes gonna be pissed if he has to cut short his paid vacation (your welcome Mr. Mayor!)for this situation, but you know he more than likely wont do that!!:devil:
What the hell is he doing, going out of town on a day like this? and the chief of police is suppose to meet him there. Where are their priorities, or are they getting out of town, as to not be caught up in any controversy?

460 jus getn it
05-02-2007, 08:31 AM
There fault for being there, should have got the fock out of the way. The news media only shows you what they want you too see. What they dont show is the people acting like assholes and causing the officers to do what they did.
On a side note, FINALLY THEY BEAT SOMEONE OTHER THEN THE BROTHAS.....lmao

Baja Big Dog
05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
There fault for being there, should have got the fock out of the way. The news media only shows you what they want you too see. What they dont show is the people acting like assholes and causing the officers to do what they did.
Foooo shoooooo!!!:D

HavasuSelect
05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/
Here's a link to their message board, I'm gonna go raise some havoc there :devil:
http://community.myfoxla.com/boards/topic.aspx?topic_id=4262

HavasuSelect
05-02-2007, 08:52 AM
And while I'm at it I want to know why there hasn't been any breaking news on the LASD Deputy that passed in the line of duty yesterday.

jrgaudettes
05-02-2007, 09:12 AM
They said on the new's that the Mayor is still heading out of town and requested the Cheif to stay behind and investagte this matter. :jawdrop:

cdog
05-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Fuk with the bull you get the horns. They should have cuffed her ass right there and let her observe.:eek:

Tequila-John
05-02-2007, 09:27 AM
They should have followed the instructions being givin.

OutCole'd
05-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Fuk with the bull you get the horns. They should have cuffed her ass right there and let her observe.:eek:
Exactly

RitcheyRch
05-02-2007, 09:31 AM
No one to blame but herself for being there. The media saw what happened last time and should have known what they were in for.

Mardonzi
05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I just added some fuel to the fire over there :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
:D :D :D :D
You must be the "Voice of America"
I'm just trying to figure out why you have such a hard on for the Canatards...:idea: :D :idea:

Benjhamina
05-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Hows that for stirring things up bilgie? I for one am tired of slowing loosing my rights as a citizen and have come to the point where I am ready to fight for them. How do I do that without going to jail? Voting doesn't work anymore. Anyone remember prop 187? We could have been done with this mess if a citizens vote counted for anything anymore. I can't run around shooting illegal immigrants and the federal gov doesn't want to touch it sooooo what do I do?
I know, lets get a large group of concerned Americans together and start placing illegals under citizens arrest and insist that the police file charges. Who's with me?????

Sleek-Jet
05-02-2007, 01:00 PM
I know, lets get a large group of concerned Americans together and start placing illegals under citizens arrest and insist that the police file charges. Who's with me?????
Won't work... the popo are basically powerless when it comes to arresting "undocumented workers" :rolleyes: for immigration violations. Unless ICE can respond and take them into custody, the police have to let them go.
At least that's how it works here in Southern AZ...

YeLLowBoaT
05-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I've been having fun on thier forums... every one just loves to play the race card.

talkinghead
05-02-2007, 07:17 PM
There is another possibility here, one that has occured in various forms since the beginning of modern civilization and still continues today: governmental and police intimidation of citizens (and persons in other categories) - and in particular citizens observing their right to free speech.
When it's all said and done, it may be that the police were the one's breaking the law.
Problem is, police who break the law rarely (in my experience/opinion) if ever get prosecuted even when they should be.

EAZYKILLER2006
05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
ditto
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/shizamn.jpg

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
And while I'm at it I want to know why there hasn't been any breaking news on the LASD Deputy that passed in the line of duty yesterday.
They did show something on the news this morning. Stated he was a 20 year veteran and was doing surveillance in a van and was killed when a drunk driver hit the parked van. Very sad and very unfortunate, but of course, as we all know, Cristina Gonzales being pushed by an officer trying to do his duty is much more catastrophic than an officer being killed while doing his duty.
:devil: :mad: :mad: :mad:

talkinghead
05-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Many American's have gone to war, fought and died for our right to express ourselves whether you agree with 'them' or not. If there is a possibility that the police violated these rights, objective questions need to be asked and action taken as appropriate.
That may include prosecution and going before a jury of his or her peers, which BTW are not just fellow cops but members of the community.
This is a very serious issue, in particular due to the sacrifices that have been made and continue to be made on our behalf.

bchbum
05-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Try the radio station KFI web site , they said they had alot of links .

HavaSkank
05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=The Bilge Idiot;2536714]I just added some fuel to the fire over there :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Like shooting brown fish in a Tijuana toilet
Im dishing it there too

HavasuSelect
05-02-2007, 09:09 PM
They did show something on the news this morning. Stated he was a 20 year veteran and was doing surveillance in a van and was killed when a drunk driver hit the parked van. Very sad and very unfortunate, but of course, as we all know, Cristina Gonzales being pushed by an officer trying to do his duty is much more catastrophic than an officer being killed while doing his duty.
:devil: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes you're right. He was on surveillance. When the F.D. responded to the scene they didn't even know he was in the car. When they finally realized he was in the car he was already in full cardiac arrest. Very sad day. From what I hear he was a good man.

RaceFace
05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Christina is a meat socket!! I've been making fun of her for years!!! That HO is not above the law! Get the fock out of the way and let L.A.'s finest do their work!!! PIG!!
Ok, I'm through.....sorry to interrupt!
Off to get a beer now.....please continue :D

ROZ
05-02-2007, 09:40 PM
http://community.myfoxla.com/boards/topic.aspx?topic_id=4262&page_no=32#2521

wolfie
05-02-2007, 09:58 PM
That's one of the reasons that I'm glad to be out of California. Friggin' reporters and libral bastards always complaining about the police. During the Rodney King riots they complained that the police didn't do enough to stop it. WTF are they suppose to do?!?!?!?!? I think they did right. The only thing that they missed was rounding the illegals up and shipping them out.
There is no way the illegals could have gotten away with that in Mexico without being shot with REAL F'in bullets but they think that they can come here and throw shit at the police.

Chubby4Life
05-02-2007, 10:03 PM
http://community.myfoxla.com/boards/topic.aspx?topic_id=4262&page_no=32#2521
Who ever's handle is "4thgenlatino", you rock. Dropping a RD SUCKS! Classic.

hoolign
05-02-2007, 10:28 PM
That's one of the reasons that I'm glad to be out of California. Friggin' reporters and libral bastards always complaining about the police. During the Rodney King riots they complained that the police didn't do enough to stop it. WTF are they suppose to do?!?!?!?!? I think they did right. The only thing that they missed was rounding the illegals up and shipping them out.
There is no way the illegals could have gotten away with that in Mexico without being shot with REAL F'in bullets but they think that they can come here and throw shit at the police.
you don't have police down there!
police have to think and work for a living! Not just kick the heels in the air to the local unoion that they are over worked after 4 days :rolleyes: Police..LMFAO!