PDA

View Full Version : So what'd ya do while HB was down

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I surfed like MOFO. came across a pile of vids i'm gonna post here
#1 - seen this before and thought it was kinda funny..kinda ( (ya gotta see version 1 by himself to see the humour in it),,then found it again with a new version..so here..and I know..mimes suck:D
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=894

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:30 PM
you girls are no better than us..next time we let one rip..remember ... this vid :D
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=921

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
God bless this chick!
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=914

RiverRatMike
05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I surfed like MOFO. came across a pile of vids i'm gonna post here
#1 - seen this before and thought it was kinda funny..kinda ( (ya gotta see version 1 by himself to see the humour in it),,then found it again with a new version..so here..and I know..mimes suck:D
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=894
it's still running very slow on my end. takes forever to load anything:confused:

I DIG IT !
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Watched PEGGED!!!!:D

Jbb
05-02-2007, 06:41 PM
De winterizing & buffing my boat.....remove AZ numbers, Install GA numbers.....add name to sides....
got 55 gal drum of fuel....:jawdrop:

mrs.rvrluvr
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Played hide the sausage with hubby....what else do you do when you live out in the stix?

riverbound
05-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Worked:mad:
Damn HB making me productive and sh!t:mad:

Boatcop
05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I found THIS (http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm).

DeltaSigBoater
05-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Craigslist, MySpace, eBay, take a nap, poop, depends on how I feel

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Apparently your not reading a book!:D

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Craigslist, MySpace, eBay, take a nap, poop, depends on how I feel
I had a great poop!

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Worked:mad:
Damn HB making me productive and sh!t:mad:
i have a month or two off..so I'm pacing myself:D

Devil's Advocate
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
I had a great poop!
Which maybe contributed to that itching problem of yours.:D

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Which maybe contributed to that itching problem of yours.:D
this chick may have the same problem!
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=905

brad22
05-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Watched PEGGED!!!!:D
That video is awesome!
I might have to watch it now :D

Phat Matt
05-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Signed up on OSO. :)

SummitKarl
05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
So what'd ya do while HB was down
found out it's very bright outside:D

RiverToysJas
05-02-2007, 07:55 PM
I just stayed here and pushed F5 all day. :sleeping:
Oh, and I found some cool chit for sale on Craigslist!!!! :D :D :D
RTJas :D

topless
05-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I made some money.....oh and lurked on ISL for a while after I made fun of Kilr for shitting his pants.:D .

Trailer Park Casanova
05-02-2007, 08:11 PM
HB is mis-firing again.
Probably go down again with in the next day or so.

RaceFace
05-02-2007, 08:14 PM
I ACTUALLY got some work done at the office!!! :D
I need at least one day a week like that!!!

BoneDaddy
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Checked OSO and then drove home from work.......

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 08:49 PM
I found this.. (http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=294)for all you REAL cops on here..thanks....I mean that....;)

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I made some money.....oh and lurked on ISL for a while after I made fun of Kilr for shitting his pants.:D .
Went back to the truck stop and picked up a few johns I see

hoolign
05-02-2007, 09:30 PM
I found this.. (http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=294)for all you REAL cops on here..thanks....I mean that....;)
As sad as it is ..it just goes to prove..some cops think they know it all! Stupid cops and from the admin level ..all the way down! I think it's down right sad when someone gets killled .but shit..when your supposed to be trained to avoid it.... and run in like a moron... cause your told to, and do so??? As Queen sang.."nother one bites the dust" :confused:

Throttle
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM
hb was down?

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Sounds like you could use a few more johns in your life also....sniff, what stinks??

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Sounds like you could use a few more johns in your life also....sniff, what stinks??
Sorry you are the one who follows me around and is always trying to get up in my kool aid.

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry you are the one who follows me around and is always trying to get up in my kool aid.
Nobody follows you around, if you would shut your yap about her and just stick to the multitude of problems on your lap, life would be good...leave her alone, I'll leave you alone..easy, right?

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Nobody follows you around, if you would shut your yap about her and just stick to the multitude of problems on your lap, life would be good...leave her alone, I'll leave you alone..easy, right?
Are you serious. You need to step back and take a look in the mirror, you don't even scratch the surface. You'll leave me alone, you honestly think you can match wits with me. If I stop on topless, you'll stop with me. Bring on yellowback, lack of titless(AKA 273.5) and your 4nonblondes and you'll still be pissing in the wind.

lewiville
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
great detective work Alan:eek: You ruined it for the rest of us:mad: :mad:
P.S. how did you get there so fast?

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Are you serious. You need to step back and take a look in the mirror, you don't even scratch the surface. You'll leave me alone, you honestly think you can match wits with me. If I stop on topless, you'll stop with me. Bring on yellowback, lack of titless(AKA 273.5) and your 4nonblondes and you'll still be pissing in the wind.
I don't need them, your far too easy all on your own. Trust me, kindergarten cop, I've been being nice to you. Just leave her alone...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
I don't need them, your far too easy all on your own. Trust me, kindergarten cop, I've been being nice to you. Just leave her alone...
Bring it on....
I have seen your best and it is about as good as topless. Its a two at ten in the morning and that's that I am giving ya some

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:11 PM
What the hell is taking you so long?
Are you phoning a friend for help

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Bring it on....
I have seen your best and it is about as good as topless. Its a two at ten in the morning and that's that I am giving ya some
I'm trying to find a retard who is up this late to translate what you just said...

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
OOPS, he can't understand you either, he said change your undies, you stink like shit.

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:15 PM
[/B]
I'm trying to find a retard who is up this late to translate what you just said...
And you called me ESL. It's called the next sentence. Follow along.
Kinda like what comes after 1... Oh this should take a few minutes.

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
And you called me ESL. It's called the next sentence. Follow along.
Kinda like what comes after 1... Oh this should take a few minutes.
I did call you esl, you butcher the english language like a sushi chef...no wonder they kicked you oughta kindergarten cop life..all them kids were smarter than you..can't have that, now can we??

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
OOPS, he can't understand you either, he said change your undies, you stink like shit.
Oh sorry, that was KIN-DER-GAR-TEN reading,
preschool for you
its like the last tramp you drug home from the bar at 2 in the morning that is a 10, but as always you wake up with a 2 at 10 in the morning

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
I did call you esl, you butcher the english language like a sushi chef...no wonder they kicked you oughta kindergarten cop life..all them kids were smarter than you..can't have that, now can we??
Once again, ROOKIE, I really don't care how I type on here, It's the internet DING DONG

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Oh sorry, that was KIN-DER-GAR-TEN reading,
preschool for you
its like the last tramp you drug home from the bar at 2 in the morning that is a 10, but as always you wake up with a 2 at 10 in the morning
I'll take my 2 over your 10 all day long, I seen your version of a ten...no thanks...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
I'll take my 2 over your 10 all day long, I seen your version of a ten...no thanks...
Oh talk shit about my wife , Im gonna get mad.....
Like you are the first to try this...
Tell ya what
post a pick of that charm school beauty of yours....
OH WAIT, You will have some B.S. excuse on why you cant
I love my wife!
I would never disgrace her!
I would never exploit her!
COME ON POST UP BIG BOY

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
I wonder what the deductible is for claiming shit stains to your insurance?? 500?? 1000?? Wonder how you even claim it?? Is it a valid claim?? Who ya gonna blame it on, your wife?? Or you gonna man up to the nice lady and tell the truth..THAT YOU SHIT YOURSELF!!!!!:eek:

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM
You two fockers kill me :D :D
No you kill me, with your chops.
My side hurts when ever you show up

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh talk shit about my wife , Im gonna get mad.....
Like you are the first to try this...
Tell ya what
post a pick of that charm school beauty of yours....
OH WAIT, You will have some B.S. excuse on why you cant
I love my wife!
I would never disgrace her!
I would never exploit her!
COME ON POST UP BIG BOY
Nope..your the one who posted her up, now take it like a man...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I wonder what the deductible is for claiming shit stains to your insurance?? 500?? 1000?? Wonder how you even claim it?? Is it a valid claim?? Who ya gonna blame it on, your wife?? Or you gonna man up to the nice lady and tell the truth..THAT YOU SHIT YOURSELF!!!!!:eek:
Let see hear
My de-duct
is more than you could sell your boat for.

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Let see hear
My de-duct
is more than you could sell your boat for.
hear, spelled H-E-R-E.....remember what they taught you in ESL??? Hear is what you do with your ears....oh, wait, you never got the hang of that either...damn, all these challenges..how do you cope??

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Nope..your the one who posted her up, now take it like a man...
you referring to this, quick rub one out....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23808&d=1171047013

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:36 PM
hear, spelled H-E-R-E.....remember what they taught you in ESL??? Hear is what you do with your ears....oh, wait, you never got the hang of that either...damn, all these challenges..how do you cope??
guess you missed post 41..

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Is this your best, Im going to bed....:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Yawn, you bore me kilr...you think that because you got a lameass twin outboard dcb, that your somehow better than the rest of us around here, your not. In fact, given everything on your plate, a little humility would go a long way. There are people on here who could buy and sell us all day long, but you would never know it by talking to them. You, on the other hand, wear your riches on your sleaves, for everyone to see...no one cares, let alone looks. Time for you to re-evaluate your priorities, I guarentee you, the boat is not one of them...'night...

Psycho Squid
05-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Yawn, you bore me kilr...you think that because you got a lameass twin outboard dcb, that your somehow better than the rest of us around here, your not. In fact, given everything on your plate, a little humility would go a long way. There are people on here who could buy and sell us all day long, but you would never know it by talking to them. You, on the other hand, wear your riches on your sleaves, for everyone to see...no one cares, let alone looks. Time for you to re-evaluate your priorities, I guarentee you, the boat is not one of them...'night...Harsh.......But fair..;) What was that coke song in the 70's......Let's just all hold hands and sing!:)

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Yawn, you bore me kilr...you think that because you got a lameass twin outboard dcb, that your somehow better than the rest of us around here, your not. In fact, given everything on your plate, a little humility would go a long way. There are people on here who could buy and sell us all day long, but you would never know it by talking to them. You, on the other hand, wear your riches on your sleaves, for everyone to see...no one cares, let alone looks. Time for you to re-evaluate your priorities, I guarentee you, the boat is not one of them...'night...
Hey jackass! I'm so poor, I can't even afford sleeves to show anything off on
and yes it is a lame ass DCB.
I bore you, yet I said that to you a few days back, get with it, please follow along mr. ADD
Spelling, I think you better check yours. Just goes to show what a dumb ass you are...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 11:54 PM
4nonblondes posted your better half for you it's a ten on the richter scale
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11114.jpg

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Ok follow close!
to go forward push that thingy, YEAH THAT THINGY, FORWARD!
to go backwards pull it backwards, YES DUMB ASS PULL IT BACK TOWARDS YOU!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20405&d=1164610481

topless
05-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Maybe if you would have found a john, you wouldn't have shit the seat of your wife's boat huh?

Jbb
05-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Oh yeah.....I finally finished reading War and Peace as well......:D
and started a new book...The Man who Made it Snow...

photo chick
05-03-2007, 07:08 AM
I couldn't surf anyways....my power was out all night....lived through a hilacious storm with 84 mph winds It was a blast! :D

Jbb
05-03-2007, 07:10 AM
I couldn't surf anyways....my power was out all night....lived through a hilacious storm with 84 mph winds It was a blast! :D
hilacious....:p

photo chick
05-03-2007, 07:14 AM
hilacious....:p
ooops let's change that to severe.......Teach???:D

Havasu Luvr
05-03-2007, 07:27 AM
[/B]
LMFAO:D :D You guys just need to take a "CHILL PILL" life to good to be at eachothers throat

Havasu Luvr
05-03-2007, 07:42 AM
4nonblondes posted your better half for you it's a ten on the richter scale
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11114.jpg
Miguel, you just took it to the next level for insults...whether it's his "Better Half" or not the assumption is there. Yet you get defensive and ALL BUTT Hurt when some makes assumption about your "Better Half". Although this is entertaining to read and set aside my personal opinion of you I lnow you are better then this. I see the next step would be some one photo chopping Yvonne's face on the pic you posted.... lets just keep it at harmless bashing and name calling. Lets play nice....:D

barbigrl
05-03-2007, 08:07 AM
I played solitaire.

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Miguel, you just took it to the next level for insults...whether it's his "Better Half" or not the assumption is there. Yet you get defensive and ALL BUTT Hurt when some makes assumption about your "Better Half". Although this is entertaining to read and set aside my personal opinion of you I lnow you are better then this. I see the next step would be some one photo chopping Yvonne's face on the pic you posted.... lets just keep it at harmless bashing and name calling. Lets play nice....:D
Apparently you have not seen all the insults he has been posting about Yvonne over the past three weeks
And by the way 4nonblondes, where is your throphy trailer queen, we are all waiting

hoolign
05-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Oh yeah.....I finally finished reading War and Peace as well......:D
and started a new book...The Man who Made it Snow...
Should check out Cocaine Cowboys for a good read!

Havasu Luvr
05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Apparently you have not seen all the insults he has been posting about Yvonne over the past three weeks
No I have not seen any insults of Yvonne posted by him...but does this mean you need to lower your standards to his level? Come Miguel, your better then this.... and the last time I saw Yvonne post she was quite capible of defending herself although I do not think she needs to as she is a beautiful woman....