PDA

View Full Version : 460's gay

Twins+one
05-02-2007, 09:32 PM
LMAO. what up brother!

460 jus getn it
05-02-2007, 09:35 PM
o lord, looks like cole is back. Where the hell you been?

Twins+one
05-02-2007, 09:55 PM
o lord, looks like cole is back. Where the hell you been?
busy with the house and work. How the hell are you? We saw some of your buddies at Sagaruo this weekend? The alcohol flatty was leaving as we were coming in. When in the hell do you have to get to the lake at 9 am? we had to wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes?

squirt'nmyload
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
busy with the house and work. How the hell are you? We saw some of your buddies at Sagaruo this weekend? The alcohol flatty was leaving as we were coming in. When in the hell do you have to get to the lake at 9 am? we had to wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes?
30 mins......consider yourself lucky....a few weeks ago we waited 2 hours:mad: ..i'll be there at 7 am from now on :)

Twins+one
05-02-2007, 10:02 PM
30 mins......consider yourself lucky....a few weeks ago we waited 2 hours:mad: ..i'll be there at 7 am from now on :)
The non wearing suntan lotion guy told me on Sat the parking lot had 70 boats waiting by 11 am. Crazy I tell you! I almost finished my beer allotment before we even got onto the water. This weekend we are going to do Pleasant. No waiting!!!

squirt'nmyload
05-02-2007, 10:16 PM
The non wearing suntan lotion guy told me on Sat the parking lot had 70 boats waiting by 11 am. Crazy I tell you! I almost finished my beer allotment before we even got onto the water. This weekend we are going to do Pleasant. No waiting!!!
lol....that lot blows......i said the same thing and the next weekend i almost lost my boat cause of the wind at pleasant........be safe up there cause they are forecasting high winds again this weekend!!!

Devilman
05-03-2007, 03:49 AM
LMAO. what up brother!
Nice thread title. LOL The f*ck you been up to, good to see you're still alive. :rollside:

Some Kind Of Monster
05-03-2007, 06:52 AM
HAHAHAHA Have fun up there. I fear for my life on that lake in more ways than one..

Twins+one
05-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice thread title. LOL The f*ck you been up to, good to see you're still alive. :rollside:
LMAO. How have you been? How is that old sparkle boat hanging in there?

Twins+one
05-03-2007, 07:04 PM
HAHAHAHA Have fun up there. I fear for my life on that lake in more ways than one..
We only have been up there once, and it was a little windy, but overall a pretty nice outing. I like the water up there, very clear!

Biglue
05-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Sup J. How the hell have you been? I assume you guys have the new little one with the new username huh?
We were just wondering what the hell happened to you over on ISL.
Dman said that you finally found yourself and ran off with an interior designer. :D

Twins+one
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Sup J. How the hell have you been? I assume you guys have the new little one with the new username huh?
We were just wondering what the hell happened to you over on ISL.
Dman said that you finally found yourself and ran off with an interior designer. :D
He was OK, till I found my real true love. THE GARDNER. LMAO.
How has mowing lawns been btw???

Devilman
05-04-2007, 05:37 AM
LMAO. How have you been? How is that old sparkle boat hanging in there?
Been doing alright, just kinda cruisin along ya know. Gettin into lake/river mode here pretty soon. :D How about you guys, little one doin alright? And the twins, they eat you out of house & home yet? :D
Sparkle boat is still hanging in there, just needs to see the water more. And you, hows the Shrimp, I mean Air Nautique? Been back out to the Flemish Cap lately? LMAO

Twins+one
05-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Been doing alright, just kinda cruisin along ya know. Gettin into lake/river mode here pretty soon. :D How about you guys, little one doin alright? And the twins, they eat you out of house & home yet? :D
Sparkle boat is still hanging in there, just needs to see the water more. And you, hows the Shrimp, I mean Air Nautique? Been back out to the Flemish Cap lately? LMAO
She has seen the water a couple of times this year. With the new one getting around pretty good, it should be a great summer.
Good to know people are still around! Hope all is well with everyone!