PDA

View Full Version : 1000'th post... And a special message!

shockwaveharry
05-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Well, I've been around here for quite a while and I still like it as much as I did in the beginning. Sure, it's changed alot over the years and I've read a whole lot of BS I could have gone without, but that's all part of growing up. It's certainly gotten more interesting over the years.
I think the best part about our little place is the friends I've made at the various get togethers... From the Original OP6's of years past, to the recent IE meet ups.
To Dave, Jordy, Jason and a whole lot more of you guys I've now known for years... You people are great. I think there's nothing better then hanging out with old friend on the River and being made to feel welcome at every meeting. I thank you guys for that!
Laurie, Allison, Melissa and a whole lot more of my most recently made friends... I've had fun every time we've hung out! You guys have been great friends and I can't wait till I'm back to normal and we can all hang out on the River the way it should be!
To all the guys and girls I've spoke with on line but haven't met yet... You're why I log on every day! You guys keep it funny and I know I can bum a beer off any one of you when I run out, and my cooler is open to any of you. Keep up the good work!
So there it is, my 1000th post. I know it's not alot but it's alot to me. I try to make all my posts meaningful but I wanted this one to be special.
Hey, maybe I'll hit 2000 before the next 6 years are up! Like I've always said... Don't worry about your post count, just make each of your posts count! :)

topless
05-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Well, I've been around here for quite a while and I still like it as much as I did in the beginning. Sure, it's changed alot over the years and I've read a whole lot of BS I could have gone without, but that's all part of growing up. It's certainly gotten more interesting over the years.
I think the best part about our little place is the friends I've made at the various get togethers... From the Original OP6's of years past, to the recent IE meet ups.
To Dave, Jordy, Jason and a whole lot more of you guys I've now known for years... You people are great. I think there's nothing better then hanging out with old friend on the River and being made to feel welcome at every meeting. I thank you guys for that!
Laurie, Allison, Melissa and a whole lot more of my most recently made friends... I've had fun every time we've hung out! You guys have been great friends and I can't wait till I'm back to normal and we can all hang out on the River the way it should be!
To all the guys and girls I've spoke with on line but haven't met yet... You're why I log on every day! You guys keep it funny and I know I can bum a beer off any one of you when I run out, and my cooler is open to any of you. Keep up the good work!
So there it is, my 1000th post. I know it's not alot but it's alot to me. I try to make all my posts meaningful but I wanted this one to be special.
Hey, maybe I'll hit 2000 before the next 6 years are up! Like I've always said... Don't worry about your post count, just make each of your posts count! :)Awww, I'm feeling the love here. By the way, I couldn't agree with you more.:)

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Harry, glad to see you out and about.....good to have you back....Ally will be over in a bit to give you a foot rub...:D

SB
05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I've been here awhile too. I'd be glad to bum a beer off you. It's been interesting to see this place evolve. See you on the water.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 12:27 PM
That is sweet. Hope to see you on the water soon. ;)

azcat
05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Harry you're a tool, get that filthy rats nest off your head!!!!!

HCS
05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
My 12,214th post.
Congrats on your 1000th post. :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
05-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey, maybe I'll hit 2000 before the next 6 years are up! Like I've always said... Don't worry about your post count, just make each of your posts count! :)
Great post. Hope to meet ya some day.:)

RiverDave
05-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Great to see you back online Harry! We gotta do another river trip pretty soon! How's the leg?
RD

shockwaveharry
05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Harry you're a tool, get that filthy rats nest off your head!!!!!
I love you, Honey! Why don't you ever call?!?!

mrs.rvrluvr
05-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Harry....I feel the same way....you're such a cool person and can't wait to hang out with you some more. You have a place in my heart and a permanent spot next to me in the channel. - Melissa

BarryMac
05-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Harry, never met you but hope to some day, you seem like good peeps and anyone that likes RD and admits it is a good brave soul. One of the greatest threads ever is you giving the tour of the Parker Strip, I look at it often during the Winter just to get a fix. Thanks for hanging around... :)