PDA

View Full Version : Official Kilrtoy vs. Boatsnblondes Thread!

AZJD
05-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Leave all the other threads alone!
12 rounds of showdown!

AZJD
05-03-2007, 11:24 AM
This is the best invention since sliced pussy!
Pussy is good any way you slice it!:D

barbigrl
05-03-2007, 11:25 AM
This ought to be good....last night was quite entertaining. :D

photo chick
Wow....that's quite a comparison:jawdrop:

topless
Oh shit!!!!!:eek:

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok, who has the popcorn since this should get good.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 11:27 AM
What did I miss?? :confused: I thought they called a truce a week or two ago?

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 11:28 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29948&stc=1&d=1178051855

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 11:32 AM
What did I miss?? :confused: I thought they called a truce a week or two ago?
Come on Linda,
just like everyone else, They call a truce and then start back in the first chance they get. The sad part is he called a truce when I had yet to even start

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 11:34 AM
This is gonna be good ....munching....can't wait to thee wah happenth nextht....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30053&stc=1&d=1178220774

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Passengers please return your seats and trays back to there upright positions this is going to be a bumpy ride..............:D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I wonder if i should clear my desk for the rest of the day??????????????????

Devil's Advocate
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM
:jawdrop: :D Does it come in any other format?

Jbb
05-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Yep...Inflatable vinyl....ask Brown...:D

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 11:45 AM
torn up....:eek:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Come on Linda,
just like everyone else, They call a truce and then start back in the first chance they get. The sad part is he called a truce when I had yet to even start
Take it as a compliment. :D you know, like how when a little boy likes a little girl and he pulls her hair or pushes her in the dirt and calls her names. ;) :D
EDIT: I am not referring to Miguel as a little girl. ;)

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Come on Linda,
Yet to even start?? Where YOU gonna go?? Your just no fun. I mean, you live with your mommy, your a washed up kindergarten cop, you drive a desk from now till you retire, you don't own your boat, you don't own anything, and your wife is as far away from you as she can get without being on the other side of the planet...your admission to the losers club is accepted with honor. Now go away, I own a house, and my list of honey do's is so long I'll never get done.
Oh, and BTW, if you think for one sec I am at ALL jealous of your POS DCB with the souped up lawn mower motors on the back, your fockin nuts dude...
I heard they redid your desk area "just in case" good ole kilrshityerself, I like ya..in spite of yerself...:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30054&stc=1&d=1178221710

Biglue
05-03-2007, 11:48 AM
This is gonna be good ....munching....can't wait to thee wah happenth nextht....
Take it your latest meds experiment hasn't worked either huh? :)

AZJD
05-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Yet to even start?? Where YOU gonna go?? Your just no fun. I mean, you live with your mommy, your a washed up kindergarten cop, you drive a desk from now till you retire, you don't own your boat, you don't own anything, and your wife is as far away from you as she can get without being on the other side of the planet...your admission to the losers club is accepted with honor. Now go away, I own a house, and my list of honey do's is so long I'll never get done.
Oh, and BTW, if you think for one sec I am at ALL jealous of your POS DCB with the souped up lawn mower motors on the back, your fockin nuts dude...
I heard they redid your desk area "just in case" good ole kilrshityerself, I like ya..in spite of yerself...:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30054&stc=1&d=1178221710
WOW!:jawdrop: More than I ever coulda hoped for!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 11:55 AM
O SNAPPS

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
OH OK JEAN-E-OUS.
and I qoute you, MR. I don't want a DCB, Oh and there are plent of other threads you talked about owning a DCB in....
Arent you the guy that owns a 15 to 20K boat max , but lowered the selling price to 45K because he thinks its worth that and alot more and is calling it a steal. I see math was not your strong point..
In any case, there, right in front, is a DCB 24' closed bow in the rarest of the colors, yellow and purple. Before I bought my vector, I tried like hell to find one, never could.
You know the people who always talk shit about my wifes boat are the ones who have always wanted them and just can't seem to get one. It never ceases to amaze me. You are digging so dep it is becoming funny, Please stop and do yourself a favor, EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS NOT TRUE, I know it is hard for you to accept.

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
OH OK JEAN-E-OUS.
and I qoute you, MR. I don't want a DCB, Oh and there are plent of other threads you talked about owning a DCB in....
Arent you the guy that owns a 15 to 20K boat max , but lowered the selling price to 45K because he thinks its worth that and alot more and is calling it a steal. I see math was not your strong point..
In any case, there, right in front, is a DCB 24' closed bow in the rarest of the colors, yellow and purple. Before I bought my vector, I tried like hell to find one, never could.
You know the people who always talk shit about my wifes boat are the ones who have always wanted them and just can't seem to get one. It never ceases to amaze me. You are digging so dep it is becoming funny, Please stop and do yourself a favor, EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS NOT TRUE, I know it is hard for you to accept.
Is that a typo?

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 12:02 PM
OH OK JEAN-E-OUS.
You know the people who always talk shit about my wifes boat are the ones who have always wanted them and just can't seem to get one. It never ceases to amaze me. You are digging so dep it is becoming funny, Please stop and do yourself a favor, EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS NOT TRUE, I know it is hard for you to accept.Least you admit that............LMAO

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Is that a typo?
NOPE, I just drive the shit out of it for her

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 12:05 PM
(DING) you lose....your on a hot boat site, you don't even own a boat, but you sure as hell talk like you do....don't go away mad, dude, just go away...

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Just wondering!

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Thats a BAD visual. :D :D
NOPE, I just drive the shit out of it

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Probably not. But since you seem suprised at that one you would probably fall out of your chair if you knew how many of the wives of hb members actually hold the title to the 'family' boat.
Forensic
Marrige is community property! Doesn't make it any different. Just wondering if her made a typo and meat to say boat and wife............ no biggy! It's just a credit issue to equalize leverage.

yopengo
05-03-2007, 12:13 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u46/yopengo/moof1.gif

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Marrige is community property! Doesn't make it any different. Just wondering if her made a typo and meat to say boat and wife............ no biggy! It's just a credit issue to equalize leverage.
Not around here, we own our boat jointly....and it's paid off, no payments...nice...:D
I just need to add that I owned the boat before I got married, and redid the title to reflect her as well, in case something ever went wrong at work, and I didn't come home, she could sell it if she needed to..takes a while for insurance to kick in...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Probably not. But since you seem suprised at that one you would probably fall out of your chair if you knew how many of the wives of hb members actually hold the title to the 'family' boat.
Forensic
That's us. Sportin' Wood is just my driver :D He'll be the first to admit it.

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:22 PM
That's us. Sportin' Wood is just my driver :D He'll be the first to admit it.
Dammit, you guys are gonna start a new trend! Is this some sorta scheme to get the police to believe you didn't kill your wife for insurance or something?
Look officer I loved her so much I put my prize possesion boat in her name!:D :D :D

USCFAN
05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30054&stc=1&d=1178221710[/QUOTE]
Thanks, now I need a new keyboard. Just spit Pepsi all over the old one...

Not So Fast
05-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Forensic
Pea shooters at 30 paces, gotta happen! :D
Its your avatar I love, COOL HEAD BUCKETS HUH???? Cant wait!!!! NSF

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Not around here, we own our boat jointly....and it's paid off, no payments...nice...:D
I just need to add that I owned the boat before I got married, and redid the title to reflect her as well, in case something ever went wrong at work, and I didn't come home, she could sell it if she needed to..takes a while for insurance to kick in...
Thanks for justifying your manhood to us on ***boat

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
(DING) you lose....your on a hot boat site, you don't even own a boat, but you sure as hell talk like you do....don't go away mad, dude, just go away...
It's Driving Miss Daisy JEAN-E-OUS

Rexone
05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
What could go wrong dude? Outside of a pissed off pit bull crashin through the cab window.
I hear KT likes pits.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732stirthepot.gif

djunkie
05-03-2007, 12:33 PM
You really do have this marriage stuff in your head don't you? So whens the big day? :crossx: :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
05-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Yep...Inflatable vinyl....ask Brown...:D
torn up....:eek:
Forgot about those..:D
Thats a BAD visual. :D :D
LMAO, agreed.:D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
this is great......i sure hope the site doesn't go down today :D

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
You really do have this marriage stuff in your head don't you? So whens the big day? :crossx: :crossx:
:D :D Just as soon as i cover all the bases!:devil:

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 12:39 PM
POW..........................................:D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 12:40 PM
:D :D Just as soon as i cover all the bases!:devil:
Is your boat in your name? :D :D

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Is your boat in your name? :D :D
Nope! It's in my lienholders name!:D

WYRD
05-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't know exactly what was said last night but from reading this post you are a real TOOL! Who cares if kilr owes on his boat......he makes the payments dufus!(not to mention his boat costs 10X what you think your boats worth) and I am glad that "your" boat is also in your wifes name cause if you passed away it wouldnt matter anyway cause cali is a community property state, so all that does is show your pussy whipped. Oh and before you bash me I own my boat (2001 Advantage Citation) free and clear(by the way I will sell it to you for the screamin deal of $285,000.00 thats a steal for what you get in case you didnt know what youre looking at its a top of the line sea worthy ocean vessel capable of reaching speeds of 150mph.....yada, yada, yada....)
you sir are a real TOOL so STFU and crawl back in your dream land of OZ
oh in case your butthurt i will add these:D :D :D
WYRD

djunkie
05-03-2007, 12:42 PM
LOL!!!!!!

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Reading this thread is like listening to Singina sing....kick it up a notch!!:D

Aqua Boogie1
05-03-2007, 12:43 PM
WOW!!!!!:confused: :D

AZJD
05-03-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't know exactly what was said last night but from reading this post you are a real TOOL! Who cares if kilr owes on his boat......he makes the payments dufus!(not to mention his boat costs 10X what you think your boats worth) and I am glad that "your" boat is also in your wifes name cause if you passed away it wouldnt matter anyway cause cali is a community property state, so all that does is show your pussy whipped. Oh and before you bash me I own my boat (2001 Advantage Citation) free and clear(by the way I will sell it to you for the screamin deal of $285,000.00 thats a steal for what you get in case you didnt know what youre looking at its a top of the line sea worthy ocean vessel capable of reaching speeds of 150mph.....yada, yada, yada....)
WYRD
That is a smoking deal WYRD, I will take it!:D :D :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 12:44 PM
WYRD
Well I don't think Kilrs boat is worth $500k but I get what your saying. And I'll give you $500 for your boat cause thats what I think its worth. :devil: :D :D

Rexone
05-03-2007, 12:45 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732fishing2.gif
WYRD
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732fishing5.gif

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 12:49 PM
WYRD
Yawn, welcome, I guess...if your so proud of your advantage, well, all I can say is....good for you....your the only one...

WYRD
05-03-2007, 12:50 PM
That is a smoking deal WYRD, I will take it!:D :D :D
Ha youre not a baller like phatt matt you better get the ring first:D :D

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Yawn, welcome, I guess...if your so proud of your advantage, well, all I can say is....good for you....your the only one...
YEP, No one can compare to your 45K Hallet
not even the other five that are for sale for less than half of that

WYRD
05-03-2007, 12:52 PM
No welcome needed I have been here long before you tried to "stiff" your fellow hot boater with your "good guy" deal of the century:eek:

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
No welcome needed I have been here long before you tried to "stiff" your fellow hot boater with your "good guy" deal of the century:eek:
You mean he has ried to stiff other guys before me....
damn slut

RiverDave
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Reading this thread is like listening to Singina sing....kick it up a notch!!:D
That's what I'm saying... LOL :D
With the exception of BnB's first shot, the rest of it is pretty weak.. Wive's n boat titles? C'mon now where's the humour?
I wanna hear more about Black motorcycle cops being "chocolate chips" and Kilr being "Tortilla chips" and maybe some more of the "Lil engine that could" towards bnb..
It's like where's the beef from back in the day? But I'm sitting here scratching my head saying "where's the joke?"
RD

TBONE1904
05-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I thought this was a one on one showdown....what happen:confused:

yopengo
05-03-2007, 12:57 PM
What happend to your laser gun?
It got annoying. :D

yopengo
05-03-2007, 12:59 PM
I would look at the screen and boats are flying by, trains are crashing and lil fukkin penguins are blasting shit. I just got dizzy...:D

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 12:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30056&stc=1&d=1178225738
You and kilrwipeyerass can both kiss my hairy ass. One owns a focked up DCB the other, and advantage. WOW, the losers club is bigger than I thought. I'll put my boat up against any of the others for sale and come out on top all day long....I built it to run and keep up with schiadas, and it does, all day long...kilr, take your lawn mower boat and shove it, come back and talk when you actually own something bisedes your overinflated ego...as for focking my brother? sounds like advantage got to you first....you couldn't give me one of them boats.....

Mrs.Racer277
05-03-2007, 01:00 PM
We have HIS and HER boats. :D

USCFAN
05-03-2007, 01:04 PM
How about some variety???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/Cheese_Popcorn.jpg

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
We have HIS and HER boats. :DYou drive a boat?

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 01:06 PM
That's what I'm saying... LOL :D
With the exception of BnB's first shot, the rest of it is pretty weak.. Wive's n boat titles? C'mon now where's the humour?
I wanna hear more about Black motorcycle cops being "chocolate chips" and Kilr being "Tortilla chips" and maybe some more of the "Lil engine that could" towards bnb..
It's like where's the beef from back in the day? But I'm sitting here scratching my head saying "where's the joke?"
RD
I agree, I'm oughta here, I got shit I gotta do, he's a waste of web space. Come back kilr when you get the joke book you used in first grade, the kindergarten stuff you wrote down before you got shitcanned to use in here is lame...

yopengo
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Can you get rid of other annoying things around here?http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D
Id buy the house a round of drinks if it would work. I think Phebus would be the only one to show up and drink me under the table. :D

WYRD
05-03-2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30056&stc=1&d=1178225738
You and kilrwipeyerass can both kiss my hairy ass. One owns a focked up DCB the other, and advantage. WOW, the losers club is bigger than I thought. I'll put my boat up against any of the others for sale and come out on top all day long....I built it to run and keep up with schiadas, and it does, all day long...kilr, take your lawn mower boat and shove it, come back and talk when you actually own something bisedes your overinflated ego...as for focking my brother? sounds like advantage got to you first....you couldn't give me one of them boats.....
missed the point dimwit my post had nothing to do with my boat:confused: :rolleyes: guess you missed the sarcasm:D

Rexone
05-03-2007, 01:12 PM
You and kilrwipeyerass can both kiss my hairy ass.
BNB you might consider not supplying this type of material to your adversaries in these threads. Just a suggestion. :)

Rexone
05-03-2007, 01:16 PM
i'll put my boat up against any of the others for sale and come out on top all day long....I built it to run and keep up with schiadas, and it does, all day long
RD, he left and left the the door open. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM
You drive a boat?
Both of them actually :eek:
Now shut it :D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 01:22 PM
BNB you might consider not supplying this type of material to your adversaries in these threads. Just a suggestion. :)
LMAO........what an ass :D :D

RiverDave
05-03-2007, 01:25 PM
RD, he left and left the the door open. ;)
Door is wide open indeed.. :D I did my deal with BNB already. If I was Kilrtoy though I'd walk through it, then slam it so hard it'd fall off the hinges. :D
RD

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Both of them actually :eek:
Now shut it :D
What.............................................. ......:D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:31 PM
So with six posts you sure come out swinging like a champ. No one cares about what you own free and clear or how small your dick is. Wow, with only 6 posts could this be kilrtoy under a different username?:confused:
And you should go back up and read the 1st sentence of your post. If your to stupid to find it i will help out...
..its best you keep your mouth shut if you dont know what your talking about ;)
Well ok, just a FYI he has been around the boards for sometime now. You might want to step back away from the comp and get a helmet or something

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 01:32 PM
WYRD AKA Who's Your River Daddy AKA RiverDad55 (can't believe I remember that! ) Has been around for a couple of years. YOU have not. Be careful who you accuse of being a newbie.
edit: And since when is Yvonne's boat a "focked up" DCB? It looks pretty dang nice to me!

MR HARLEY
05-03-2007, 01:33 PM
So with six posts you sure come out swinging like a champ. No one cares about what you own free and clear or how small your dick is. Wow, with only 6 posts could this be kilrtoy under a different username?:confused:
And you should go back up and read the 1st sentence of your post. If your to stupid to find it i will help out...
Get a clue dude. :confused: :confused:

460 jus getn it
WYRD AKA Whos Your River Daddy AKA RiverDad55 (can't believe I remember that! ) Has been around for a couple of years. YOU have not. Be careful who you accuse of being a newbie.LMAO, some people's kids.

WYRD
Well for those that are ill informed WYRD stands for Whosyoriverdaddy and I have been here for a while...stick to what you know youngin, beer and babes, and you will turn into a fine hot boater one day.:) :D
BTW its not the size nor the cost but all in how you use it:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
05-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Just a lil FYI He is well known by many of us
He has been around since 2005 and has well over 6,000 post

waterwitch
05-03-2007, 01:36 PM
OMG! I haven't been on HB in awhile... wow... I haven't missed
the drama.. but I am CRACKING UP!:D
Patron anyone????

djunkie
05-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Well for those that are ill informed WYRD stands for Whosyoriverdaddy and I have been here for a while...stick to what you know youngin, beer and babes, and you will turn into a fine hot boater one day.:) :D
Maybe we should start bumping some of your old gay posts. :D :D

WYRD
haha
my bad, i didnt know that you changed your name ..
For that I will man up and apologize. I thought you were a newbie running his mouth. or KT in disguise. :)
:) ;)

Mrs.Racer277
haha
For that I will man up and apologize. I thought you were a newbie running his mouth. or KT in disguise. :)
oh and i thought you cant change yur name per hb code
That is very BIG of you :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi Stranger :D
XXOO

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:39 PM
So i take it this is your buddy. Way to back him.
Do yourself a favor and dont bring that shit over here.

MR HARLEY
KT in disguise
Why would he do that? :confused: :confused:
I think you should have followed your own thoughts and not logged on today as you stated, your crashing and burning right out of the gate. :idea:

rrrr
haha
oh and i thought you cant change your name (hb code)
Once again your user name is found to be appropriate......:D :D
LOL!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
This thread is funny.
BnB, do I need to wish diarhea upon you again?
WYRD, you fricken newbie!! ;)

rrrr
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Do yourself a favor and dont bring that shit over here.
So we're back to shit talking? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM
haha
oh and i thought you cant change your name (hb code)That is what happens when you run your mouth and dont know what the hell is going on.

djunkie
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
haha
Don't mind ole WRYD there. If you were only around for some of the famous threads he's had around here. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Just messin with ya Shane. :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
So we're back to shit talking? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Good old rrr, i had to man. It's been a while since i SENT DEATH THREATS OVER THE INTERNET.

djunkie
05-03-2007, 01:42 PM
That is what happens when you run your mouth and dont know what the hell is going on.
Now whos the newbie? :rolleyes: :D :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Good old rrr, i had to man. It's been a while since i SENT DEATH THREATS OVER THE INTERNET.
I'm still shocked that your black. :jawdrop: :D :D

MR HARLEY
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
ROFL! :D

cxr133
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
I just wanna know how long you been swinging from Kilr NUTS... to get involved in this conversation, when it was just them two going at it???
:D :D
Now i gota go back to the beg. to see whos on whos side.........

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Shhhhhh, dont tell anyone.

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 01:47 PM
That is what happens when you run your mouth and dont know what the hell is going on.
Thats a common mistake anyone could have made.
I did apologize to WYRD as I felt necessary..which it was. Now Im sure we can go on and on about this but im sure you will still be overly impressed with the outcome :idea: :jawdrop:
Looks to me like BNB took off...Oh well Im off too Song Chain.:D

WYRD
05-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi Stranger :D
XXOO
hello doll;)

waterwitch
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
hello doll;)
How did you end up back at 9 posts?

nodigg
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
AMEN BROTHA!

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Thats a common mistake anyone could have made.
I did apologize to WYRD as I felt necessary..which it was. Now Im sure we can go on and on about this but im sure you will still be overly impressed with the outcome :idea: :jawdrop:
Looks to me like BNB took off...Oh well Im off too Song Chain.:DAnyone who is new to the site.
Had you been around for any period of time you would have known that. Its cool, i know the give the mentally challenged kids time to play on the computer and remember
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/Machoos/retard.jpg

Jbb
05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Gonna need the combatants to fill out one of these....in triplicate...:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30061&stc=1&d=1178229118

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Anyone who is new to the site.
Had you been around for any period of time you would have known that. Its cool, i know the give the mentally challenged kids time to play on the computer and remember
lmao.......better get it all out now buddy.....this shits just goin to be building up during your leave of absence:D :D

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Anyone who is new to the site.
You know Im trying to end this shit with you,,,but you my friend cant stop. And before you start talking about retards why dont you shut the **** up before you offend someone. I have a friend who was in an accident and became mentally challenged at 22 years old and volunteer regularly at a Mentally challenged school. You keep talking about helmets and posting pictures of people with disadvantages, especially children. What??..for your sad enjoyment of exploding people with disadvantages?....Oh wait I forgot...Its supposed to be funny...haha ok we get it
Grow up pal. Im done with you

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:01 PM
lmao.......better get it all out now buddy.....this shits just goin to be building up during your leave of absence:D :D
Dont you worry about that, i will have days off durning the week and be here at night. From what i have seen, some of the best shit talking goes on at night

MR HARLEY
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
You know Im trying to end this shit with you,,,but you my friend cant stop. And before you start talking about retards why dont you shut the **** up before you offend someone. I have a friend who was in an accident and became mentally challenged at 22 years old and volunteer regularly at a Mentally challenged school. You keep talking about helmets and posting pictures of people with disadvantages, especially children. What??..for your sad enjoyment of exploding people with disadvantages?....Oh wait I forgot...Its supposed to be funny...haha ok we get it
I think you hurt his feelings 4-Sitty. :D

yopengo
05-03-2007, 02:04 PM
:eek: D&Y having a bad day? Do we need to start the 460 vs D&Y Thread? :D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Woo hoo, i did it. I pissed someone off today.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:06 PM
LMAO, he musta wet the bed this am and its gone down hill from there. Got to love someone who runs there mouth, gets slapped around a bit, then crys like SISSY.

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I think you hurt his feelings 4-Sitty. :D
I guess so, i better send him a IM SORRY PM.
Yea, i will get right on that.:D :D :D

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 02:09 PM
No a good day. I just dont like seeing people that cant defend themselves being used as jokes. No need for a 460 & d&y thread. We dont know enough about each other to argue. Maybe we can play a game of chess or battleship to solve this. haha
are you down?

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 02:12 PM
are you down?
is that some kinda homo code:D :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:13 PM
No a good day. I just dont like seeing people that cant defend themselves being used as jokes. No need for a 460 & d&y thread. We dont know enough about each other to argue. Maybe we can play a game of chess or battleship to solve this. haha
are you down?
Just tell a joke about a black guy eating chicken or watermelon and you'll own 460. LOL!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Dont you worry about that, i will have days off durning the week and be here at night. From what i have seen, some of the best shit talking goes on at night
damn right!!!!!

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:14 PM
are you down?
You ever called any of your budies RETARDS?
Chances are you have, probally because they were doing something funny or stupid.
Run along little boy, your 3.30pm candy land play date is probally on his way.

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Just tell a joke about a black guy eating chicken or watermelon and you'll own 460. LOL!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
but whatever you do don't bring up oil slicks :D :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Thats when punches get thrown. :D :D

MR HARLEY
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Run along little boy, your 3.30pm candy land play date is probally on his way.
4-Sitty is on a roll today! :D

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
or welfare jokes.

riverbound
05-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Maybe i sould PM the "tote" "translator" "cereal" etc... to D&y and he can post them to try and offend fo shitty not getting it :D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Thats when punches get thrown. :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D

AZJD
05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Nice I leave for a bit after BnB drops a stinger on Kilr and now it lookss like advantage Kilrtoy! I'll be back in a few hours BnB, hope you packed a lunch looks like you have your work cut out for ya!:D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Maybe i sould PM the "tote" "translator" "cereal" etc... to D&y and he can post them to try and offend fo shitty not getting it :D
LMAO, it aint me he has to worry about.

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Nice I leave for a bit after BnB drops a stinger on Kilr and now it lookss like advantage Kilrtoy! I'll be back in a few hours BnB, hope you packed a lunch looks like you have your work cut out for ya!:D
Come on now, you know his mommy packed pb and j, an apple, and a juice box for him.

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Come on now, you know his mommy packed pb and j, an apple, and a juice box for him.
Thats what I had for lunch. :confused: :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Thats what I had for lunch. :confused: :D :D
:D :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 02:33 PM
i like mine with the crusts cut off:D

TAF
05-03-2007, 03:41 PM
This ought to be good....last night was quite entertaining. :D
I must have missed something, ehh?:( :confused: :sqeyes: :idea:

TAF
05-03-2007, 03:43 PM
OMG! I haven't been on HB in awhile... wow... I haven't missed
the drama.. but I am CRACKING UP!:D
Patron anyone????
Hi!:D

rrrr
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Gotta keep up your street cred.....:D :D

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 04:08 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/DeeDeeDee.jpg
haha yah thats not a good thing to do haha!

Biglue
05-03-2007, 04:41 PM
JBB, that butthurt form had me LMAO....nice find.
Djunkie "I'm still shocked you're black", Nice.
D&B....way to draw all the attention to yourself there corky. ROTLMAO.
Keep up the good work folks. :D :D :D

dragboat
05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Gonna need the combatants to fill out one of these....in triplicate...:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30061&stc=1&d=1178229118
Can I get a pad of say.....100 of these :D :D :D :D LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

dragboat
05-03-2007, 04:59 PM
right click print picture:D :D :D

dragboat
05-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Rex-a-vision :D :D :D

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:12 PM
:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3250/16960BnB-train-cab_1.gif
OMG that's classic!
Fo sitty.......you're black? To think I stuck my tongue in your ear! OMG!:2purples:

Rexone
05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Now whoever came up with that idea is just a friggin genius, that's all there is to it!. :)

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Gotta keep up your street cred.....:D :DAnd you know this man :D :D

topless
05-03-2007, 05:16 PM
OMG that's classic!
Fo sitty.......you're black? To think I stuck my tongue in your ear! OMG!:2purples:I think I saw that.............OH I did see that. It's all over the internet now.

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 05:16 PM
OMG that's classic!
Fo sitty.......you're black? To think I stuck my tongue in your ear! OMG!:2purples:
Shhh dont tell.
And bilge, that is the single best thing i have ever seen on ***boat.....FLMAO

Nucking futs
05-03-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~acs4555/ponch.jpg

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
LMFAO! How long has this been there?
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/Hillary-Small.gif

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Bilge never seems to let us down. :D :D

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Now whoever came up with that idea is just a friggin genius, that's all there is to it!. :)
I didn't notice your eagle til just now! You are something Bilgie!!

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Shhh dont tell.
And bilge, that is the single best thing i have ever seen on ***boat.....FLMAO
that your black or that you like my tongue in your ear?:D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 05:25 PM
that has to be one of the funniest..........FLMAO

AZJD
05-03-2007, 05:26 PM
That is too funny! LMFAO

Biglue
05-03-2007, 05:26 PM
OMG that's classic!
Did it taste like "chicken"? LMFAO.
Attafrikkenboy Bilge. :D

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Interesting, shouldn't they be rolling and bumping thier way under the thing....??? Never seen them do that..nice chop, Bilgy....

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Did it taste like "chicken"? LMFAO.
No but I did get a watermelon seed out...:jawdrop:

Biglue
05-03-2007, 05:32 PM
How the hell you doin Lue?
Busy brother. Finally moved the shop and the move was just opening a can of worms. I'm inheriting more people and machinery. Gonna be a while to sort through all the stuff. Job security I guess, shouldn't really complain but I have sure bitched about it. :D
How's things your way?

AZJD
05-03-2007, 05:35 PM
So it looks like while DADDY was away Tyro slapped D&Y around a bit. Anyone else have a beef they would like to settle on the Jerry Springer show?
Kilr vs. BnB: Draw, BnB came out with a KO punch then lost his cool when attacked by Kilr.
WYRD gets an assist on that bout........ and of course Bilges photo chop would be a deciding factor but he isn't on the card.
460 Tyro vs. D&Y: Looks like Tyro ate his whitties this morning, I score the bout to 460 with good corner work by Biglue, TAF, and rrrr!:D

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:38 PM
So it looks like while DADDY was away Tyro slapped D&Y around a bit. Anyone else have a beef they would like to settle on the Jerry Springer show?
Kilr vs. BnB: Draw, BnB came out with a KO punch then lost his cool when attacked by Kilr.
WYRD gets an assist on that bout........ and of course Bilges photo chop would be a deciding factor but he isn't on the card.
460 Tyro vs. D&Y: Looks like Tyro ate his whitties this morning, I score the bout to 460 with good corner work by Biglue, TAF, and rrrr!:D
Nice summary.....who's up next on the WHBW... World Hot Boat Wrestling forum?

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Nice summary.....who's up next on the WHBW... World Hot Boat Wrestling forum?
u lookin for trouble pic chick :D :D

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:41 PM
u lookin for trouble pic chick :D :D
you got a beef with me?:D It's PHOTO Chick.....

rrrr
05-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Izzat a skid mark in the Engineer's seat? :jawdrop:

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 05:43 PM
i got an even better one to unveil but i decided to use the hoe first :D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 05:44 PM
you got a beef with me?:D It's PHOTO Chick.....
lol....i knew that would cause a stir outta ya :D

photo chick
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
i got an even better one to unveil but i decided to use the hoe first :D
you men....always taken advantage of a hoe...:jawdrop:

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2007, 05:57 PM
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/babies/ba7.jpg

Wheeler
05-03-2007, 06:12 PM
OMG that's classic!
With out a doubt, the best laugh I've had on HB.

Old Man Havasu
05-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Thats sweet! Drive any boat you can! Otherwise who gives a shit????
I care more about the winds this weekend!!!

3 daytona`s
05-03-2007, 06:45 PM
COUNTING POSTS,someone who posts if the sun rises.Get Real:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Is this better? :D
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6439/dumbanddumberzt8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
ROTFLMAO!! who the heck is that.. That is some funny shiat right there.:D

GHT
05-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Bilge, Thank you soooo F'ing much... I owe you Dinner and drinks.. I have had the shittyist friggin' couple of weeks and I haven't stopped laughing for 10 min now..... Everytime I think about it I bust up....
You my friend are a Genius!!! You made my week..:D

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Shhhhhh, dont tell anyone.
So which one are you???:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30118&stc=1&d=1178249454

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2007, 07:56 PM
You're just not happy unless you're crossing the line, are you?
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/people/fun13.jpg

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 08:02 PM
So which one are you???:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30118&stc=1&d=1178249454
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
WTF?? I dont even know whats going on and I dont care to read past the first page.....but miguel has him a HOT SUGAR MOMMA!!!:D I think were all jealous at least somewhat....Hot wife....buys a sick boat...and he gets to drive... I have been looking for one of these for the longest!!!!!:mad: :D Oh and both are way cooool peeps:)

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Fock that shit aint funny, I live in Utah :eek: :D :D :D :D
sorry.

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Fock that shit aint funny, I live in Utah :eek: :D :D :D :D
They are not from Utah, they are from Arkansas, and they are NOT LDS, they are Christian, just a sect of them if sect is the right word, that likes to have kids..they seem to be nice enough people, and they are raising a beautiful family....here is the website..... (http://www.jimbob.info/index.html)

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 08:58 PM
haha
Your name suits you so well,
Are you in the running for who the biggest jack ass is,
DUMB AND BLOND and DUMB AND YOUNG
are you two ass clowns a father son tag team duo

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
D&Y :D
LOL!! Is he from Utah Cause back in them thar woods they sure would think he's got a perdy mouf.:jawdrop: :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 09:13 PM
You are kidding, right!
He came out with some THREE YEAR OLD gossip that came out of TITLESS'S mouth and that is a K.O. punch...
Come on! You know better than that.
What is he gonna say next ?
thru hull gets you 2mph to 5mph... He hasnt gone there yet:eek:
this clown has nothing.....
So he bashes my wife...NICE! what an ass clown tool he is......
Bash me, if you can.....
Oh wait here it comes
YOU SHIT ON YOUR SELF

dicudmore
05-03-2007, 09:17 PM
You are kidding, right!
He came out with some THREE YEAR OLD gossip that came out of TITLESS'S mouth and that is a K.O. punch...
Bash me, if you can.....
Oh wait here it comes
YOU SHIT ON YOUR SELF
you did what?? lol I still have nothing negative to say about Yvonne :cool:

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 09:31 PM
You are kidding, right!
Bash me, if you can.....
Oh wait here it comes
YOU SHIT ON YOUR SELF
You lost....the losers club is calling..I heard the guest speaker tonight is Al Gore..enjoy...:D

mbrown2
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
FOCK Bilge....those were some funny chops.....the psychedelic RD in the back was a nice touch...:)
You could probably do a pretty funny animated cartoon based on ***boat...ala south park...

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 09:42 PM
You lost....the losers club is calling..I heard the guest speaker tonight is Al Gore..enjoy...:D
You are circling the toilet bowl about to go down forever, Oh wait you already do....

boatsnblondes
05-03-2007, 09:59 PM
You are circling the toilet bowl about to go down forever, Oh wait you already do....
LOL, you really are pathetic, aren't you?? No wonder your no fun, not only are you a loser, your retarded too....I don't have the heart to pick on you anymore...I could get a better reply from focking Big Bird off sesame street...see ya round..come back when you have something funny to say...

HavasuSelect
05-03-2007, 10:09 PM
WTF?? I dont even know whats going on and I dont care to read past the first page.....but miguel has him a HOT SUGAR MOMMA!!!:D I think were all jealous at least somewhat....Hot wife....buys a sick boat...and he gets to drive... I have been looking for one of these for the longest!!!!!:mad: :D Oh and both are way cooool peeps:)
Dude trust me, start from post 78 and work your way up. This thread is worth the read especially the photo chop's from Bilgey.
D&Y, you're still a newbie. Just because you have an average of 20 posts a day doesn't make you a veteran here. Hell, I'm still somewhat of a newbie.

C-2
05-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Seeing the Bilgie chop is kind of like looking...
at an ice-filled,
but otherwise empty looking cooler the morning after,
saying fuggit and taking the plunge...
and coming up with 12oz of heaven.
It's in there...somewhere. Know whadda I mean?
That thing rocks:)

Redwing247
05-03-2007, 10:45 PM
One owns a focked up DCB the other, and advantage. WOW, the losers club is bigger than I thought. sounds like advantage got to you first....you couldn't give me one of them boats.....
I was told that Advantage was an ok boat....:mad: :mad: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Attacking one's wife is uncalled for.

Redwing247
05-03-2007, 10:46 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3251/16960BnB-Shark.gif
You found Later's boat ???:D

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 10:46 PM
You found Later's boat ???:D
no, thats the next chop.

Kilrtoy
05-03-2007, 10:54 PM
LOL, you really are pathetic, aren't you?? No wonder your no fun, not only are you a loser, your retarded too....I don't have the heart to pick on you anymore...I could get a better reply from focking Big Bird off sesame street...see ya round..come back when you have something funny to say...
Ok now that you have said that a few times. Just because you phoned a friend and keep using bigger words each time you do a remake, does not make you a JEAN-E OUS. Im am not trying to be funny , albeit you are....

topless
05-04-2007, 12:44 AM
I was told that Advantage was an ok boat....:mad: :mad: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Attacking one's wife is uncalled for.I never saw where he attacked anyones wife. I only saw where he called poopy pants out.

Ultracrazy
05-04-2007, 02:44 AM
I never saw where he attacked anyones wife. I only saw where he called poopy pants out.
:D she said poopy:D

JetBoatRich
05-04-2007, 03:45 AM
missed all the excitement:rolleyes:
looks like a great way for them to work on their post counts:D

GHT
05-04-2007, 05:19 AM
No shit huh, start kind of a regular comic strip thing on here. :idea: :idea:
You might not want to do that... Someone, somewhere will end up with Hurt feelings...:D
Just before signing off (and still laughing) last night I noticed the "Rexone" avitar on the monitor of the Train. And I busted up again.. Still smilin'....:D

GHT
05-04-2007, 05:26 AM
Holy Shit Bilge!!!!!! I didn't get to the ninth page prior to my last post or I would have commented on "THE NEW" CHOP. Holy sh1t you are fuk in' funny. I wish I could hire you just to make me laugh all day.

Mr. C
05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Bilge,
you owe me a new keyboard, mine now has coffee al over it:D
Fockn classic, LMAO

Wild Horses
05-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Holy Shit Bilge!!!!!! I didn't get to the ninth page prior to my last post or I would have commented on "THE NEW" CHOP. Holy sh1t you are fuk in' funny. I wish I could hire you just to make me laugh all day.
Don every man has their price!:devil:

rrrr
05-04-2007, 06:06 AM
Just because you phoned a friend.......
LMAO!!! New TV show: Who wants to be a phucktard?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Tard-crossing.gif

AZJD
05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Nice new chop TBI! Well this thread is like the energizer bunny.....
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/bunny.jpg
SILL GOING........................

Chromegorilla
05-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Kilrtoy: Phucktard!
BNB: The fock you jus call me bish?!?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/wtf.JPG

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Outstanding.
Lets see whats in store for today

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 07:20 AM
I never saw where he attacked anyones wife. I only saw where he called poopy pants out.
And I never said anything about your boyfriends beating you up

Mr. C
05-04-2007, 07:23 AM
since it's probably gonna be another long day i thought i would offer everyone a nice breakfast to start it off
Enjoy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/baconneggs.jpg

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 07:28 AM
since it's probably gonna be another long day i thought i would offer everyone a nice breakfast to start it off
Enjoy.
Well thank you.

racecar.hotshoe
05-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Enjoy.
Don't forget to exercise!.......................:D :D
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/stupid/st9.gif

Mr. C
05-04-2007, 07:30 AM
you're welcome
and
coffee will be done in a minute.

Jordy
05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
As much as I'm trying to stay out of this, I can't let this one go... Hey Pot, I got Kettle on the phone for ya here... :notam:
From the boob job thread:
Don't know. Don't need to know.
Mrs. BoatCop's a natural 38 D.
You can't do better than Mother Nature. :D
Response to BC's comment, quoted in reply:
Same here, Chris is just fine, no need to try to improve on what mother nature gave her...:D :D :D
Then you quote BNB and reply with this:
So what you are saying is SHE IS FAT and they hang towards her shoes
Hmmm.... :notam:

Jbb
05-04-2007, 07:36 AM
As much as I'm trying to stay out of this, I can't let this one go... Hey Pot, I got Kettle on the phone for ya here... :notam:
Jordan...stop the hatred.....:D
RD SUX!

yopengo
05-04-2007, 07:36 AM
TBI
Nice Chops :D :D :D

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Can I get a plain toasted bagel with that?
you're welcome
and
coffee will be done in a minute.

Jordy
05-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Jordan...stop the hatred.....:D
RD SUX!
Brian, not hatred, edumacatred!!! :D :D :D

Mr. C
05-04-2007, 07:40 AM
sorry Rich out of plain how about an everything bagel, or a jalepeno n cheese :D
Can I get a plain toasted bagel with that?

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Nope, prefer plain. How about a cinnamon roll?
sorry Rich out of plain how about an everything bagel, or a jalepeno n cheese :D

dumbandyoung
05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
ROTFLMAO!! who the heck is that.. That is some funny shiat right there.:D
Robin Boyer. ;)

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 07:44 AM
And I really need to work today!! Crap!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Robin Boyer. ;)
is that the dolls name you are holding.LOL!!:D

AZJD
05-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Brian, not hatred, edumacatred!!! :D :D :D
Thats why it's called Hate Boat................

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Come on Jordy. he has been slamming my wife for weeks now, so I am simply starting in with him. Stay with us here...

Mr. C
05-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Nope, prefer plain. How about a cinnamon roll?
Now that i can do
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/cinnabon1.jpg

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Now that i can do
From, popcorn to to breakfast. What more could you ask for.
Cant wait to see whats for lunch

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:00 AM
What exactly is on that cinnamon roll?:confused:

rrrr
05-04-2007, 08:01 AM
From, popcorn to to breakfast. What more could you ask for.
Cant wait to see whats for lunch
You aren't missing many meals are ya 460? :D :D

topless
05-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Come on Jordy. he has been slamming my wife for weeks now, so I am simply starting in with him. Stay with us here...I've never seen him slam your wife. He is tired of you talking shit to me so he calls you out. I guess he feels the need to defend me but I can make you look like an idiot all by myself. Now, he has called a truce and you kept on and on as your usual dickhead self so if this this continues, you have no one to blame but you.

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:04 AM
You aren't missing many meals are ya 460? :D :D
Hell naw, toss up some chicken, corn bread, watermelon, and grape soda and my friend you have the single best day on ***boat ever(in the brothas eyes of course)

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 08:06 AM
I've never seen him slam your wife. He is tired of you talking shit to me so he calls you out. I guess he feels the need to defend me but I can make you look like an idiot all by myself. Now, he has called a truce and you kept on and on as your usual dickhead self so if this this continues, you have no one to blame but you.
OH SHUT IT....
He calls a truce whenever I even start to begin with him
and YES HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT HER FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW....
Since when has any many defended you, don't you mean abused you
I guess you just over look that like the beatings you take and over look and go back for more....
You have called several PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONES and then again you start right back up again.
Do yourself a favor when giving dumbblond info, Make sure it happened in 07,
the 04 stuff you are giving him is old and tired , kinda like you

topless
05-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Hell naw, toss up some chicken, corn bread, watermelon, and grape soda and my friend you have the single best day on ***boat ever(in the brothas eyes of course)What about the chittlins? Dems da best

Jordy
05-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Come on Jordy. he has been slamming my wife for weeks now, so I am simply starting in with him. Stay with us here...
Admittedly, I haven't been following your little lover's spat that closely as it's rather boring anymore, but from what I have seen BNB seems to target you and the DCB. Haven't seen him ever say anything bad about Mrs. Kilr. Must have blinked and missed it. :notam:

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:14 AM
OH SHUT IT....
I guess you just over look that like the beatings you take and over look and go back for more....
Dude, I will give you the fact that BnB has stuck his head in his own ass around here more than once, but like it or not he has handed you your ass several times when decides not to act like Dumbandyoung.
As far as bashing your wife, he has never said she was fat, ugly or has saggy tits. He has simply said that she is your claim to fame! Insecure? Maybe! But he gets you going everytime and goats you into coming unglued. One time you bounced back and got him on the back pedal and that was yesterday.
You have handled the shit thing pretty well IMO but you have lost your cool too many times with BnB and personally think your a simple minded twit when you call out Topless in regaurds to her personal issue that should be taken a little more serious..............just my .002 not looking to start any beefs.
And for the record I don't care who owns your boat, it's all about being on the water and I will still glady drink a beer with anyone on this board....it's just the internet.

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:16 AM
What about the chittlins? Dems da bestNot a big chittlin fan.

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Not a big chittlin fan.
Thats cuz they're nasty...........

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Thats cuz they're nasty...........
Damn right they are.

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Dude, I will give you the fact that BnB has stuck his head in his own ass around here more than once, but like it or not he has handed you your ass several times when decides not to act like Dumbandyoung.
As far as bashing your wife, he has never said she was fat, ugly or has saggy tits. He has simply said that she is your claim to fame! Insecure? Maybe! But he gets you going everytime and goats you into coming unglued. One time you bounced back and got him on the back pedal and that was yesterday.
You have handled the shit thing pretty well IMO but you have lost your cool too many times with BnB and personally think your a simple minded twit when you call out Topless in regaurds to her personal issue that should be taken a little more serious..............just my .002 not looking to start any beefs.
And for the record I don't care who owns your boat, it's all about being on the water and I will still glady drink a beer with anyone on this board....it's just the internet.
Thats ok, everyone seems to forget what people say to me, as of late TOPLESS AND BNB's but when I start in on them its not ok.
Thats fine I really don't care, when they start again, I will start right back down this path.
and you need to read some of BNB crap, he has been on the wife for weeks now and I have let it slide

Jordy
05-04-2007, 08:21 AM
he has been on the wife for weeks now and I have let it slide
So you didn't lose your girl, just your turn, huh??? Fockin' swingers... :D :D :D

rrrr
05-04-2007, 08:23 AM
So you didn't lose your girl, just your turn, huh??? Fockin' swingers... :D :D :D
:jawdrop: LMAO!!!! :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Why you have to bring the WIFE SWAPPING into this...............LMAO

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 08:25 AM
That was yummy. Thanks.
Now that i can do

ChumpChange
05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
As far as bashing your wife, he has never said she was fat, ugly or has saggy tits. He has simply said that she is your claim to fame!
So are you saying that she is fat, ugly and has saggies? :D

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Thats ok, everyone seems to forget what people say to me, as of late TOPLESS AND BNB's but when I start in on them its not ok.
Thats fine I really don't care, when they start again, I will start right back down this path.
and you need to read some of BNB crap, he has been on the wife for weeks now and I have let it slide
I have had pictures posted of me in a sparkly purple shirt and another pic chopped by bilge that wasn't so flattering. So what! It's all about how you handle it. INTEGRITY! BnB hasn't said anything that isn't true to the best of our knowledge. And none of this info violates your personal info. These are all facts that you have made public knowledge.
Are you a school cop?
Do you take pride in your wife being hot?
Do you own the most contoversial boat? (positive contoversy not like HTM)
Did you have a little accident during poker run?
These are all things that are loosley true!
Jordy and a few other people can attest to having there personal info drug through the mud, it sucks!
Defend yourself and take it with a grain of salt or laugh it off and roll with the punches. Either way keep your integrity.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 08:29 AM
well I didn't want to get into all this but I have to put my 2 cents in.
If people have a problem with certain people on here that post and talk their shiat thats fine. But when it gets personal the way these threads have got. It gets pretty boring and childish. Why do people have to bash people and the family.. Leave the family, wife etc. Out of it. That to me is just flat out WRONG..
Keep your bashing to the one you are fighting with.
you sound like two little kids in a school yard..
oh Yeah well my grandma can whip your grandma's ass..
Lets move on and keep the wifes, husbands and kids and that stuff out of the stupid game.
Bash the person you are mad at and leave it at that..
Move along there is nothing to see here.:D :D :D

hoolign
05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Don't take their shit Kilr, wipem out! You wouldn't want them to stain your rep around here! You may have to clench your thoughts once in a while, butt in the end you'll come out smelling like a rose! This crap is getting out of hand. For those of us in the cheap seats something smells of jealousy. I'm not sure if it's of any assistance, butt we can all see alot of shit slinging until summer warms things up!
ok my bad :D

hoolign
05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm surprised Jordy didn't try to order croissants or some shit, he's kind of a fancy lad :D
Fixed for ya :D

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
I have had pictures posted of me in a sparkly purple shirt and another pic chopped by bilge that wasn't so flattering. So what! It's all about how you handle it. INTEGRITY! BnB hasn't said anything that isn't true to the best of our knowledge. And none of this info violates your personal info. These are all facts that you have made public knowledge.
Are you a school cop?
Jordy and a few other people can attest to having there personal info drug through the mud, it sucks!
Defend yourself and take it with a grain of salt or laugh it off and roll with the punches. Either way keep your integrity.
The move from the north side to snottsdale has you all f uckered up doesnt it.
Its funny, people like to talk shit but when they get called out and someone says something they dont like they get all pissed off.
And i will add, weather its right or not some PEOPLE'S wives like to talk some shit too. Hey, if you talk shit expect shit to get talked back.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 08:40 AM
The move from the north side to snottsdale has you all f uckered up doesnt it.
Its funny, people like to talk shit but when they get called out and someone says something they dont like they get all pissed off.
And i will add, weather its right or not some PEOPLE'S wives like to talk some shit too. Hey, if you talk shit expect shit to get talked back.
I come on and talk shit and back it up.:D :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:43 AM
I come on and talk shit and back it up.:D :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Exactly thats the way it should be.

topless
05-04-2007, 08:46 AM
OH SHUT IT....
Since when has any many defended you, don't you mean abused you
You have called several PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONES and then again you start right back up again.
Do yourself a favor when giving dumbblond info, Make sure it happened in 07,
the 04 stuff you are giving him is old and tired , kinda like you Yes, I have asked you to leave me the fock alone but you don't seem to want to so I just respond. As far as abuse, never happened so leave that alone too. If you want to talk about abuse, how are the school kids doing these days? Are they safer since you're not there are are you now beating your own kids?

Kilrtoy
Are you a school cop?
First Off I have been chopped on here a helluva lot more than you ever will be and never one complaint out of my mouth, he can say all he wants about me, I really don't care, but after three weeks of him, bashing the wife for what ever reason, it gets old. He really talked about her in the JACUZZI thread, But somehow the thread starters husband got the thread deleted two weekends ago.
and you are right the only reason people know this stuff about me is because I post it. So again I don't care.
But it seems to be a reoccurring theme here, if you cant get killer pissed off, start in on his wife....
So if that is how people want to play I will.
yes
yes
no
no

MRS FLYIN VEE
Exactly thats the way it should be.
agreed..
Like the old saying goes..
If you can't handle the heat,, Stay out of the sandbar. :D

hoolign
05-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Well on the bright side..my package isn't itchy today!

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 08:48 AM
agreed..
Like the old saying goes..
If you can't handle the heat,, Stay out of the sandbar. :DAint that the truth.

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Yes, I have asked you to leave me the fock alone but you don't seem to want to so I just respond. As far as abuse, never happened so leave that alone too. If you want to talk about abuse, how are the school kids doing these days? Are they safer since you're not there are are you now beating your own kids?
Really you started three shit threads, i'm sorry I must have missed that. You poke here and there and when I start in you cry my right my rights, give me a break
beat my kids, nope, SPANK THEIR ASS, HELL YA
so now kids are fair game I see, Ok bring that on to.
Do really want to start with me Alison?

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
First Off I have been chopped on here a helluva lot more than you ever will be and never one complaint out of my mouth, he can say all he wants about me, I really don't care, but after three weeks of him, bashing the wife for what ever reason, it gets old. He really talked about her in the JACUZZI thread, But somehow the thread starters husband got the thread deleted two weekends ago.
and you are right the only reason people know this stuff about me is because I post it. So again I don't care.
But it seems to be a reoccurring theme here, if you cant get killer pissed off, start in on his wife....
So if that is how people want to play I will.
yes
yes
no
no
Come on Miguel............. That DCB has all kinds of lovers and haters.....:D

AZJD
05-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Well on the bright side..my package isn't itchy today!
You know if you nair the twins the crabs wont have anything to hang on to!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Yes, I have asked you to leave me the fock alone but you don't seem to want to so I just respond. As far as abuse, never happened so leave that alone too. If you want to talk about abuse, how are the school kids doing these days? Are they safer since you're not there are are you now beating your own kids?
I will step in and say he does not beat his kids..
It is stuff like this that makes this place a rumor zone.
Not talkin shit but unless you know the truth in this matter is is wrong to bring this up.. it is not a joke.. kids out their do get beat and he is a good Dad to his kids.

Kilrtoy
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Don't take their shit Kilr, wipem out! You wouldn't want them to stain your rep around here! You may have to clench your thoughts once in a while, butt in the end you'll come out smelling like a rose! This crap is getting out of hand. For those of us in the cheap seats something smells of jealousy. I'm not sure if it's of any assistance, butt we can all see alot of shit slinging until summer warms things up!
ok my bad :D
You are putting way to much time in to this hooli
YOU KILLING ME ...:D