PDA

View Full Version : So On A Serious Note

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 12:16 PM
The parker crash thread got me thinking today. As most of you know, I was in a boating accident last year, and sustained what sounds to be very similar injuries to the woman injured in Parker. I was going to post on this subject a year from the day of the accident... but couldn't quite do it.
Anyways, long story short, I just wanted to say thank you all again for your support in a time of need. It's been a year now, and life is pretty much back to normal...well as much as it can be anyways :D The ***boat community really stepped up to help out my family when they were in a terrible situation, and I will always be greatful, as well as for all of the cards, calls, emails, visitors, etc.
Regardless of the shit talking that goes on... you's is good people :D
....Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Parental discretion is advised :)

djunkie
05-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey, don't you try getting all serious around here now. Most of us don't know how to deal with that. :D :D
J/K Nan. We're all glad you are ok. And anytime you wanna compare zippers just let me know. :wink: :wink: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 12:24 PM
i think you still owe me and Jason for taking in your little sister for a couple days. :D ;) She totally cheats at Dogopoly! :eek:
We almost lost you and here you are now, back to riding the short bus and licking windows, just like before! ;) ;)
You have made an AMAZING recovery and for that, I am thankful. :) Hopefully the friends and family and the people involved in the Parker accident can see hope from your recovery.
I love you little sis!!
xoxoxo

C-2
05-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Your kind words and story deserve a bumpity bump.
You are one tough cookie for jumping back in, thanks for the reminder about how dangerous the sport we all love can be. :)

Debbolas
05-03-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm so glad you're ok :D
What a brave lass ;)

MR HARLEY
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm really glad that you made it out. Stay up little lady. :)

Squeezing Spectra
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah Thanks for staying around :D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 02:07 PM
You guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D ... Or maybe its the vodka. kidding! I'm at work. :)
Bruce, you know i had to stay around. Who would use the torque wrench if i wasnt? haha...

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:09 PM
You guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D ... Or maybe its the vodka. kidding! I'm at work. :)
Bruce, you know i had to stay around. Who would use the torque wrench if i wasnt? haha...
You know what a torque wrench is? I like you more and more everyday. :D :D

riverbound
05-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Yah, what linda said about the Dogopoly :D
for the most part people on this site are genuinely good....glad you cam back from Iraq and from meeting Elvis ;)

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:11 PM
for the most part people on this site are genuinely good....glad you cam back from Iraq and from meeting Elvis ;)
I thought she went exploring the pyramids in Egypt? :confused: :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 02:13 PM
You know what a torque wrench is? I like you more and more everyday. :D :D
Torque wrench...air ratchet...the red gooey gooey engine lube... yeah... i know some stuff... LOL
I didn't get to meet elvis!!! I did a lot of other interesting things though!!! LOL

djunkie
05-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Torque wrench...air ratchet...the red gooey gooey engine lube... yeah... i know some stuff... LOL
I think I just got a little excited. :p :p

barbigrl
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
The parker crash thread got me thinking today. As most of you know, I was in a boating accident last year, and sustained what sounds to be very similar injuries to the woman injured in Parker. I was going to post on this subject a year from the day of the accident... but couldn't quite do it.
Anyways, long story short, I just wanted to say thank you all again for your support in a time of need. It's been a year now, and life is pretty much back to normal...well as much as it can be anyways :D The ***boat community really stepped up to help out my family when they were in a terrible situation, and I will always be greatful, as well as for all of the cards, calls, emails, visitors, etc.
Regardless of the shit talking that goes on... you's is good people :D
....Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Parental discretion is advised :)
I was thinking of you on the anniversary date of your accident a few weeks back. But did not want to bring it up because I was not sure if that was something you wanted to be reminded of. I am soooooooo glad that you pulled through it and we have you here today! You are truely a great person and I am glad were friends.... :D
<----------------------Being all sentimental and shit!! :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
LOL! I totally forgot about the Iraq and Elvis thing! :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I was thinking of you on the anniversary date of your accident a few weeks back. But did not want to bring it up because I was not sure if that was something you wanted to be reminded of. I am soooooooo glad that you pulled through it and we have you here today! You are truely a great person and I am glad were friends.... :D
<----------------------Being all sentimental and shit!! :)
Yeah, we did dinner and stuff that night, i was a little worried, but we actually all ended up laughing and having a really good time. Im glad we're friends too!!!!! :D
LOL! I totally forgot about the Iraq and Elvis thing! :D
I don't know where Elvis came from :confused: i didn't meet no stinking elvis!!! LOL

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, we did dinner and stuff that night, i was a little worried, but we actually all ended up laughing and having a really good time. Im glad we're friends too!!!!! :D
I don't know where Elvis came from :confused: i didn't meet no stinking elvis!!! LOL
Ok, not Elvis but same concept.
Gee, you are so touchy! ;)

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Ok, not Elvis but same concept.
Gee, you are so touchy! ;)
I Just thought maybe i had babbled something when they were givin me the good stuff ;)
And i'm not touchy... i'm touchy feeley!!! LOL

Totally IncapASSitated
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
I've never actually met ya Nan, but was definitely sending some positive thoughts/energy your way while you were in the hospital and glad to hear your recovery has gone well!!!
Honestly, the way people here on HB step up to look after our own during times of crisis/tragedy/need is exactly what keeps me coming back to the site and never ceases to amaze me this day in age!!!!!! :D:) :D

riverbound
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Ho would you know....you were under some pretty heavy stuff.....LOL
:D

Jordy
05-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Who the phuck are you and what did you do with Nan??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I've never actually met ya Nan, but was definitely sending some positive thoughts/energy your way while you were in the hospital and glad to hear your recovery has gone well!!!
Honestly, the way people here on HB step up to look after our own during times of crisis/tragedy/need is exactly what keeps me coming back to the site and never ceases to amaze me this day in age!!!!!! :D:) :D
See... thats what i'm talkin about! :D Thanks again
Ho would you know....you were under some pretty heavy stuff.....LOL
:D
Who you callin HO :mad: That's IT! I'm gettin the ACLU on the line NOW! :D
Who the phuck are you and what did you do with Nan??? :mad: :mad: :mad:
I locked her in the closet, stole her lunch money and am trying to ruin her ***boat reputation

djunkie
05-03-2007, 03:29 PM
So Nan. Will I be seeing you going over the bridge today? :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 03:34 PM
So Nan. Will I be seeing you going over the bridge today? :D :D
No! :( We moved to fullerton. Now i get to see goats in the back of trucks on my way home instead of the bridge... lame...

riverbound
05-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Who you callin HO :mad: That's IT! I'm gettin the ACLU on the line NOW! :D
Oooops... I left out the nappy headed part :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
No! :( We moved to fullerton. Now i get to see goats in the back of trucks on my way home instead of the bridge... lame...
Damm!!!!! And here everyday I've been looking for you for nothing. :mad: :mad:

riverbound
05-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Stalker!!!!......are you gonna get really drunk and pee your pants next time you see her???....thats the true definition of a stalker :D

djunkie
05-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Stalker!!!!......are you gonna get really drunk and pee your pants next time you see her???....thats the true definition of a stalker :D
Well that depends. If its at RD's I'll just relieve myself on the side of his house. :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Awww im sorry. I've been staring at brakelights every night. And morning. Sucks driving over an hour to go 30 miles :(
LMFAO... i wasn't even there.. and yet, the stories make me feel like i was! :D Ahhh... my friends are the best! :)

Mandelon
05-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Is the serious part over yet. Cuz I am waiting for the fun part to start. I am not so good with serious. :confused:

djunkie
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Is the serious part over yet. Cuz I am waiting for the fun part to start. I am not so good with serious. :confused:
Ya well FUN back at ya. :mad: :D :D

Jordy
05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I locked her in the closet, stole her lunch money and am trying to ruin her ***boat reputation
I think it's working!!! Besides, even if it doesn't, Nan's a baller. I'm sure she had all kinds of lunch money with her. ;)

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I think serious went out the window around post 2... LOL :D Yeah, i'm all for the fun (not FUN... :rolleyes: )!!!

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I think it's working!!! Besides, even if it doesn't, Nan's a baller. I'm sure she had all kinds of lunch money with her. ;)
I'm what you would call... the poor man's baller... :D
I wish i was a baller... I wish I was little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala ... LMAO

djunkie
05-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I wish i was a baller... I wish I was little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala ... LMAO
LOL!!!!!!!:D :D

Jordy
05-03-2007, 03:59 PM
What's your street name??? Nan-lo?? Nan-Skee? Skee-Nan-Lo??? :D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
05-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Hmmm, i'll take Skee-Nan-Lo for 200, jordy. Besides, then it sounds like i can kick your ass at skeeball...which i can!
Just don't tell anyone my real name is Barry Nan-ilow... :D

TAF
05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm out a here for the weekend, where I dunno?:sqeyes: :idea: :D