PDA

View Full Version : De La Hoya..or..Mayweather??

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Im takin Floyd, pretty boy is goin down before the 6th...:confused:

Lunatic
05-03-2007, 09:36 PM
I think he (Mayweather) will go down several times during the fight, but he will finish the fight. De La Hoya looked ready on the HBO special. Mayweather talks way to much.

XtrmWakeborder
05-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Mayweather. Even though I won't be watching.

Not So Fast
05-03-2007, 11:31 PM
OSCAR, OSCAR, OSCAR but it will be tough. He has looked very sharp his last couple of fights. in fact he looked better than ever!!!! Going out the champ :D NSF

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 11:36 PM
does don king reprosent both of them??? if so I'll go with what ever the vegas odds are.. :D

vee-driven
05-04-2007, 12:38 AM
i hope mayweather wins just because the fight will be held on cinco de mayo.

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 04:55 AM
Mayweater for sure. Going to order the fight later this afternoon.

BrendellaJet
05-04-2007, 05:59 AM
i hope mayweather wins just because the fight will be held on cinco de mayo.
Good point. Im now rooting for him:D

Jordan_23_85205
05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Mayweather- Knock out:devil:

Boozer
05-04-2007, 07:04 AM
If Mayweather wins the fight it's because his father knows everything there is to know about Oscars fighting style and has told him everything. Personally, I think Oscar should be able to knock Mayweather out, Oscar is bigger and more powerful. Hopefully Oscar knocks Mayweather out because that guy needs to STFU!

STLRFAN
05-04-2007, 07:10 AM
I hope Mayweather knock the shit out of Oscar.... :D

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 07:28 AM
Thats what I am hoping for.
I hope Mayweather knock the shit out of Oscar.... :D

Singleton
05-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Oscar in the 9th.

BrendellaJet
05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Both these guys have spent considerable time in different weight classes. As the weight increases, DeLaHoya becomes more impressive...Should be a good fight.
Anybody know of any establishments showing the fight in So Cal?

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Mayweather is going to whoop his ass.

Tige' 24v
05-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Mayweather has better skills and should win. But he does not have the power to knock Oscar out. Didn't Oscar fight in the Olympic games and I think he won a gold medal. I may be mistaken but didn't he fight for USA when he won it. He waited to turn pro so he could fight for his country so get off his back if you are such a patriot.

Lunatic
05-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Mayweather does not listen to his father. Mayweather Senior is currently training someone else in the De La Hoya camp and was even wearing a "golden boy" hat. Mayweather has no clue what he is getting into.

Do F150's Float?
05-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Both these guys have spent considerable time in different weight classes. As the weight increases, DeLaHoya becomes more impressive...Should be a good fight.
Anybody know of any establishments showing the fight in So Cal?
We're going to national's sports bar in torrance... i know there's gotta be a few more around. $30 to get in :)

HOOTER SLED-
05-04-2007, 08:39 AM
We're going to national's sports bar in torrance... i know there's gotta be a few more around. $30 to get in :)
Same ole National's I see. That shit used to piss me off. Focking 30 a head. Like no one spends $$$ drinks and shit anyways. :rolleyes: I kinda like the cover charge in HOOTERVILLE. :D Freeeeeeeeeeee.:D
If Oscar doesn't knock him out in the late rounds, say like 8, 9, or 10, I call Mayweather by decision. Who knows anymore nowadays? With the popularity of UFC and the decline of interest in boxing these past several years, I wouldn't put it past them to have shit fixed. It is a business afterall. I could see a draw out of this with a chance of a rematch to draw more $$. Shit, they already bumped the PPV up 5 dollas!!:rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
05-07-2007, 04:14 AM
Same ole National's I see. That shit used to piss me off. Focking 30 a head. Like no one spends $$$ drinks and shit anyways. :rolleyes: I kinda like the cover charge in HOOTERVILLE. :D Freeeeeeeeeeee.:D
If Oscar doesn't knock him out in the late rounds, say like 8, 9, or 10, I call Mayweather by decision. Who knows anymore nowadays? With the popularity of UFC and the decline of interest in boxing these past several years, I wouldn't put it past them to have shit fixed. It is a business afterall. I could see a draw out of this with a chance of a rematch to draw more $$. Shit, they already bumped the PPV up 5 dollas!!:rolleyes:
Looks like I was right. :D :D I'm psychic. :)