PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo in Las Vegas

upsman105
05-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Who knows a "good" inexpensive place to get a tatto in L.V. I want to get one while I'm there this weekend...

LAFD
05-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Who knows a "good" inexpensive place to get a tatto in L.V. I want to get one while I'm there this weekend...
dont think there is a "good" inexpensive tattoo. i wouldnt skimp on something like that. but if you goto hart and huntington ask for murdock. tell him brandon sutliff recommended you and he should hook you up.

Jordy
05-04-2007, 07:39 AM
dont think there is a "good" inexpensive tattoo.
My thoughts eggs zachery!!! Good, inexpensive, and tattoo aren't things I normally lump together. ;)
Hey, there was someone on here a while back who had a cousin who wanted to learn tattoos and was willing to do it for the cost of supplies. Perhaps they'd like to go to Vegas and continue their education in the hotel room!!! :D :D :D
Here ya go:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144853

upsman105
05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Thanks. I'll pass on the learning curve. I don't want anything exotic, so by inexpensive I meant not someone from the tv show. I don't mind spending the money, that is why I highlighted good and not inexpensive...

Jordy
05-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Thanks. I'll pass on the learning curve. I don't want anything exotic, so by inexpensive I meant not someone from the tv show. I don't mind spending the money, that is why I highlighted good and not inexpensive...
Are you dead set on getting it in Vegas??? There's a guy here who does all JD's work, as well as a bunch of other friends, and he's an outstanding artist, and very reasonable price wise. :)

upsman105
05-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I go every year for supercross, and swear I am gonna get one. Since I am going single for the first time, I thought this would be a good year to really do it. I'm just getting something really simple.

LAFD
05-04-2007, 07:49 AM
I go every year for supercross, and swear I am gonna get one. Since I am going single for the first time, I thought this would be a good year to really do it. I'm just getting something really simple.
i say still give murdock a shot hes really good friends with my uncle "brandon" and should hook you up. he used to tattoo down here in the sfv but went up there because it was cheaper to operate. anyway goodluck on your venture.

Jordy
05-04-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm just getting something really simple.
Good luck!!! :D :D
http://www.everytattoo.com/celebrity/steveo.jpg

rrrr
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Try the Clark County Jail. There's prolly someone there that will help you out for a few cigarettes.
Admission is free.
:crossx: :crossx:

upsman105
05-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Good luck!!! :D :D
http://www.everytattoo.com/celebrity/steveo.jpg
Hey....
You stole my idea... damn, now I have to think of something else.:mad: :mad:

upsman105
05-04-2007, 08:02 AM
i say still give murdock a shot hes really good friends with my uncle "brandon" and should hook you up. he used to tattoo down here in the sfv but went up there because it was cheaper to operate. anyway goodluck on your venture.
Are you talking about Huntington Beach???

Baja Big Dog
05-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Tattoo's are like Sushi, get them close to home and know the the guy making it!!!:D

mondorally
05-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Tattoo's are like Sushi, get them close to home and know the the guy making it!!!:D
That is a good one.
-Justin

DaddyMack
05-04-2007, 08:39 AM
here is the one I just got... at Vince Neil Ink.. VNI - see Dano :D
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/IMG_3896.jpg
and I am a local....

beaverretriever
05-04-2007, 09:00 AM
I have full sleeves that were done here in Vegas.
Anyone over at PussyCat or Last Chance Tattoo is good. Dirk Vermin owns PussyCat and Ryan Downie owns Last Chance. Tell either of them I sent you in. John From Harley. I have been friends with those guys for yrs. If they can't tattoo you, they will have someone GOOD who can.
As I always say... "Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good.".
Good luck.

upsman105
05-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks guys, I will try those...

upsman105
05-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Anyone over at PussyCat or Last Chance Tattoo is good. Dirk Vermin owns PussyCat and Ryan Downie owns Last Chance. Tell either of them I sent you in. John From Harley. I have been friends with those guys for yrs. If they can't tattoo you, they will have someone GOOD who can.
As I always say... "Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good.".
Good luck.
I couldn't find either of those on the web...maybe I'm doing something wrong??

boats&bars
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Stay Away from Hart and Huntington.:eek:

piper
05-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Go to Pricz tattoo. Great staff and awesome work. It's away from the strip too which is good. Nice calm enviorment. It's on the corner of Rainbow and Sahara.

cc322
05-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Good luck.
Listen to this guys recomendatons he will not steer you wrong.

beaverretriever
05-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Go to Pricz tattoo. Great staff and awesome work. It's away from the strip too which is good. Nice calm enviorment. It's on the corner of Rainbow and Sahara.
Pricz is not bad. The owner is a customer of the shop. I just don't know if any of his artist are any good. I wish I could tell you more.

dmontzsta
05-15-2007, 01:43 PM
I saw this pic and it made me think of this thread...lol.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/499142480_9aa7caef52.jpg?v=0

CRZYBTCH
05-15-2007, 01:50 PM
RON @ DIVERSITY ON LAS VEGAS BLVD........BY THE STRATOSPHERE....HE DID THIS

Tom Brown
05-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Is that you in the pic, CB?