PDA

View Full Version : Laundry question

gramps
05-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Now that my laundry lady of 30 years has moved out I have come across a mystery that I cannot figure out. Why is it my tee shirts all turn inside out when I wash them?

racecar.hotshoe
05-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Now that my laundry lady of 30 years has moved out I have come across a mystery that I cannot figure out. Why is it my tee shirts all turn inside out when I wash them?
Cause your doing someone elses laundry..........:jawdrop: :D

hoolign
05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
You think thats a mystery?? I still can't figure out why when I'm home ..I throw my dirty clothes on the floor and the next day, they appear, clean and ironed and folded in my dresser?? :confused: Yet when I'm at work, I can't find that button on the washing machine?? :confused:

phebus
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Just wear them the way they come out, and then the next time you wash them, they will be right side out. It's like getting a second set of t shirts.
Hey, here's an idea. Print t shirts up with a different design on the inside and out. Two for one special, reversible t shirts. :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-04-2007, 09:55 AM
You think thats a mystery?? I still can't figure out why when I'm home ..I throw my dirty clothes on the floor and the next day, they appear, clean and ironed and folded in my dresser?? :confused: Yet when I'm at work, I can't find that button on the washing machine?? :confused:
LOL
Sean thinks a lil elf comes in and takes care of his stuff :rolleyes: .....Yesterday the cleaning lady had to pick his underwear up off the floor. :eek:

hoolign
05-04-2007, 09:58 AM
LOL
Sean thinks a lil elf comes in and takes care of his stuff :rolleyes: .....Yesterday the cleaning lady had to pick his underwear up off the floor. :eek:
My cleaning lady is getting lazy.. "OW FUKK" She was standing behind me :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
My cleaning lady is getting lazy.. "OW FUKK" She was standing behind me :D
LMAO
I hope she smacks you in the back of the head. :D

hoolign
05-04-2007, 10:01 AM
LMAO
I hope she smacks you in the back of the head. :D
She better be gettin my lunch ready! :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
She better be gettin my lunch ready! :mad:
You are soooooooooooooooooo bad :devil:

Screaming Pete
05-04-2007, 10:33 AM
is that the same as the wife divorced you

gramps
05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
is that the same as the wife divorced you
that's the direction it's goin

Dave C
05-04-2007, 11:04 AM
I hope he left you a skid-mark surprise in them drawers.... :D :eek:
LOL

Debbolas
05-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Gramps,
that is a closely guarded laundry secret....I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and you live way the hell over in UTAH:jawdrop:
:D
:clover: Best of luck to ya sweetie!:D

Boozer
05-04-2007, 01:02 PM
that's the direction it's goin
You shoulda fired her ass years ago!

Trailer Park Casanova
05-04-2007, 04:24 PM
If ya leave it in the dryer long after the load is done, one of the chix in the campground will fold it neatly for you because she needs the machine.
Works every time.

DeltaSigBoater
05-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Are you putting them in the wash inside-out?

gramps
05-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Gramps,
that is a closely guarded laundry secret....I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and you live way the hell over in UTAH:jawdrop:
:D
:clover: Best of luck to ya sweetie!:D
Look out Deb. I might be moving to Fort Mohave

gramps
05-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Are you putting them in the wash inside-out?
Nope...........I put 'em in right side out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Nope...........I put 'em in right side out.
put them in inside out and see if they come out right side out. :D :D

gramps
05-05-2007, 07:52 AM
put them in inside out and see if they come out right side out. :D :D
Yea that would work but why in the hell do they turn inside out????? What is there, a gremlin in the dryer?

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Mine keeps complaining because she had to use lacquer thinner on the 18 wheeler skid marks!!!:D